Gorilla Seeds - New Sponsor - New Giveaway - 7 Winners!

Gorilla Seeds

Hello 420 Magazine!

We've just joined up as a new sponsor at 420 Magazine & we're looking forward to getting to know everyone.

You can find our site at Gorilla Seed Bank | Worldwide Cannabis Seeds Delivery. We're a seed bank, or reseller, and don't breed anything, just to be clear. We're based in the UK, but do ship to some other countries. Check us out if you've never visited our site before.

To give us something to talk about so we can get to know the members here, we're going to start things off on the right foot with a giveaway.

Simply post what strain you'd like to win, whether we have it on our site or not, and you're in.

On December 24th (midnight Pacific Coast time), we'll close the contest & pick 7 winners at random in the next day or so. Each winner will be able to pick a free 5-pack of seeds of their choice from our site. If your choice doesn't come in a 5-pack, you can move up to the next size. We'll pay for shipping & stealth too, so there's absolutely no out of pocket cost involved.

My name is Sherry - I live in the US on the East Coast.
I have 2 people who work with me that you'll see around the site too.
Gavin lives on the US West Coast - if you call our US helpline, you'll probably talk to him.
Steve is Scottish, but lives in Ireland - if you visit our Facebook page, that's his work.

We're here to become a part of the 420magazine community, but we're also here to help you out if you want to order from Gorilla Seeds. We won't do any hard sells, but if you want a discount code, have questions or need help with anything, we're only a PM away. It's rare that someone doesn't check the forums we sponsor at least once a day so you won't have to wait long to hear from someone.

Good luck if you decide to play!

Sherry

Welcome to :420: Sherry. Thanks for the support and looking forward to seeing you around. Be active as a sponsor and the members here will love you guys. Thanks for joining.

Welcome to 420mag Sherry, i was actually checking out your site the other day as i am looking for a new seed bank lol

While im here i might as well enter ;)
the strain i would like if i win would have to be Cali Connection - Larry OG Kush which is available on your website.

Thanks for the great comp and the chance to enter :Namaste:

We're having another giveaway for their brand right after the beginning of the year.
I'm not sure if we have enough seeds to get it on here since it's new, but someone on our Facebook page will win 30 seeds - 5 each of their 6 strains.

I hate Facebook, but if you do that kind of thing, check it out in a few weeks.

They're good guys though - I'm thinking we'll be getting more of their gear to giveaway.

Sherry

So many choices! I am wanting to dabble in autos, so let me see, let me see.....THC Bomb Auto. Heard a lot of good things about it so far. Welcome aboard Gorilla.

We're having another giveaway for their brand right after the beginning of the year.
I'm not sure if we have enough seeds to get it on here since it's new, but someone on our Facebook page will win 30 seeds - 5 each of their 6 strains.

I hate Facebook, but if you do that kind of thing, check it out in a few weeks.

They're good guys though - I'm thinking we'll be getting more of their gear to giveaway.

Sherry
I am like you Sherry, I too hate FB. Not much on the social media thru that site. Been looking at your site and will be doing some after Christmas shopping. Thanks for helping out us everyday hard working farmers. I have a good feeling you guys will be welcomed with open arms. :Namaste: :thanks:

I am like you Sherry, I too hate FB. Not much on the social media thru that site. Been looking at your site and will be doing some after Christmas shopping. Thanks for helping out us everyday hard working farmers. I have a good feeling you guys will be welcomed with open arms. :Namaste: :thanks:

Don't forget to get with us for a coupon code before you finalize your order.

Some payment methods like cash & bitcoins have build in discounts, so we create codes based on how you'll pay & how much you're ordering.

For example, with Western Union, normal customers don't get anything off, but forum members get between 13 & 15% off depending on the size of their order.

Cash, on the other hand, gets a 15% off discount no matter what, so we can bump forum members up to between 16 & 18% off.

It's not a lot more, but every little bit counts.

Sherry

Don't forget to get with us for a coupon code before you finalize your order.

Some payment methods like cash & bitcoins have build in discounts, so we create codes based on how you'll pay & how much you're ordering.

For example, with Western Union, normal customers don't get anything off, but forum members get between 13 & 15% off depending on the size of their order.

Cash, on the other hand, gets a 15% off discount no matter what, so we can bump forum members up to between 16 & 18% off.

It's not a lot more, but every little bit counts.

Sherry

Will do Sherry. Love me some discounts.

Welcome sherry and all at gorilla seeds. Hmmmm the choices you have its hard to choose from so many. I think I'd like some TGA marrionberry kush for Xmas please

Welcome to the 420 continuum. So many seeds to choose from on your site! Hard to decide, between Mendocino Madness, Original Grand Daddy Purp, or Landrace Lebanese. I guess I have to go with Landrace Lebanese, even though I do not see it listed on your site (though I know some of your seed banks have carried them). May as well stick with what I know, and I also want to make 'real' hashish from a landrace Lebanese strain.

Back
Top Bottom