Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year From Herbies

Herbies Seeds

420 Sponsor
generic-xmas-banner-2015.jpg

We would just like to say Merry Christmas from all at Herbies. We will be back next year and we will be bringing a few new features to our website, including a new in stock list, new seed lists and better search facilities... We hope you have a very Happy and Prosperous New Year..

Merry Christmas, Herbies! :)

Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year !! I got a little question maybe somebody can help me out :) I saw that they give Free Seeds on every order 2Regular Seeds and 1 Feminized ... And on their website it shows some more Free Seeds like when i order at Samsara a 3Pack I get 1 Free Seeds from them too... so in Total i Buy 3 Seeds Samsara and get 4 Free Seeds? Or no matter what I order i will always only get the 3 Free Seeds from Herbies? Hope you guys understand me lol ! Thanks in advance

Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year !! I got a little question maybe somebody can help me out :) I saw that they give Free Seeds on every order 2Regular Seeds and 1 Feminized ... And on their website it shows some more Free Seeds like when i order at Samsara a 3Pack I get 1 Free Seeds from them too... so in Total i Buy 3 Seeds Samsara and get 4 Free Seeds? Or no matter what I order i will always only get the 3 Free Seeds from Herbies? Hope you guys understand me lol ! Thanks in advance

You will always get the freebie offer depending on how much your total order comes to. The promotional offers will also be added, so if we have a promo for buy a pack and get a seed free you will get this in addition to the Herbies freebies. Hope this clarifies

Back
Top Bottom