Haze.io - Special Ch9 Seeds Promo & Giveaway

What do you want Haze.io to bring in 2016?

• Cool promotions!

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • More free seeds with orders!

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Free stuff! (stickers, tshirts, snapbacks)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New breeders and strains!

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Bring back classics! (Please comment)

• Discounts!

• Cheap prices (As if we're not already the best in this area ;) )

• I don't care, as long as the quality of your strains is good!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Better service!

• Something else! (Please comment)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HazeIO

Hello guys and girls!

It's finally time for our first promotion of 2016 and it's going to be good!

Choose any pack of any Ch9 seeds we offer on our website and get a total of 3 COMPLIMENTARY SEEDS with your order additionally to the free seeds you get anyway with every order over £30!

CHECK THEM OUT !!!​

Here's a list of the seeds you get:

1x Black Widow X Blue Lemon Thai
1x Toxic Blue 33
1x Pow 33

Stock is very limited, so better be fast!

But we don't stop here. You have the chance to win a selection of promo items from Ch9 seeds. We have T-shirts, posters, caps and more.

12592779_1715590028673150_7976981564038575751_n.jpg

Just tag a friend in the comments who needs to see this and answer the poll in this thread!

The promo runs until the 31st of January 12:00 PM on RIU, Growery and 420Magazine and our Social Media. Multiple entries are possible of course! We will choose 1 main winner and 2 2nd places for this promo. In case you wonder what the difference is, #1 just gets more :)

We wish you the best of luck and lots of fun!

Jay

re: HAZE.IO - Special Ch9 Seeds Promo & Giveaway

Thanks for the promotion Jay. Don't know how to tag someone in here but I will Tag, TokeySmurf. He needs to come off the bag seed for his outdoor grow and start with some killer genetics.

Tagged @tokeysmurf

re: HAZE.IO - Special Ch9 Seeds Promo & Giveaway

Just a little feedback... I understand these promos run across multiple forums as well as bookface. That being said, you should announce the winners wherever you advertise the contest. I placed a couple of orders over Christmas because of the promo. I didn't win the hovercraft :(. I'm quite fine with that. Still, it'd be nice to know who/if/when the promo was won. For the record, I voted "don't care about promos/freebies as long as quality is good". That being said, I'd like to know who takes home these great prizes if you are marketing by offering them.

A little feedback on my last order... Very pleased!

I tag Mt. Dew. Too much caffeine... That person is everywhere!

Just a little feedback... I understand these promos run across multiple forums as well as bookface. That being said, you should announce the winners wherever you advertise the contest. I placed a couple of orders over Christmas because of the promo. I didn't win the hovercraft :(. I'm quite fine with that. Still, it'd be nice to know who/if/when the promo was won. For the record, I voted "don't care about promos/freebies as long as quality is good". That being said, I'd like to know who takes home these great prizes if you are marketing by offering them.

I will just tag you back, Spitz, @Spitz ... You're it...

very cool of you guys at ch9...not knowing how to tag i will just say...tag you're it 'Cannafan' a long time member and great person

Hey Spitz!

Sure! We'll let all the people know who won the competition. And if they send us a picture with their prizes once they got it, we will even upload this :)

Thanks for the feedback! Always appreciated!

It seems like tagging other people is a bit of a problem for some people.

You can also leave a simple comment, but nobody should miss this promo ;)

It's final countdown boys and girls!

Make sure to participate now to get a chance to win some awesome goodies!

All you have to do is leave a comment and join the poll!

We also increase the total amount of free seeds with every order that contains at least one Ch9 item!

You can now get 6 FREE SEEDS!

Good luck to everybody who's already in the competition!

The competition is over!

Thank you to everybody who participated and congratulations to the three lucky winners:

1. arteekay (420 magazine)
    [*]Tommarijuana (--------)
    [*]Torontoke (--------)

Congratulations @arteekay!​

You won the first prize of our competition!

Please get in touch with us, so we can send the goodies on its way to you!

Once again, thanks to everybody who joined us in this competition and good luck with the next one ;)

Woooot!

:party: :party: :party:

Thanks Haze.io for running this contest, and for being a great sponsor of the best Cannabis related website ever published.

I'll send you a PM.

:thanks:

Edit: didn't realize you don't accept PMs. I'll email you instead. Thanks so much!

It seems like tagging other people is a bit of a problem for some people.

You can also leave a simple comment, but nobody should miss this promo ;)

I voted in the poll
I don't care, as long as the quality of your strains is good!

I looked at you site, i dig. I will keep you guys in mind on my next order. My biggest concern is my present getting to me so the super stealth is very attractive to me.
Cheers thx for being a sponsor.

Back
Top Bottom