Win A Perfect Sun 1000 Which Has More Lux & Par Than A 1000W HPS

Perfect Sun LED

Hello, everyone. I'm a long time member. Some of you might have seen my grows.

As part of the grand opening of my Perfect Sun 1000, which only uses 520w of electricity and has more par and more lux than a 1000w HPS...

I am giving away 1 light to a lucky member.​

I am also giving $100 off to three other lucky members. So instead of $900, I am offering $800.

First, a bit about why I spent so much money to prototype and create the Perfect Sun 1000. I love my 1000w double ended HPS. They are awesome, but they produce so much heat and use so much electricity. For some years, I searched for an LED light that had the par and lux of a 1000w double ended bulb. Couldn't find one, so I started to research, then I decided to take the leap and start prototyping.

After lots of prototyping, I came up with the spectrum and lens combination and other things that finally produced an LED light with Par and Lux readings like a 1000w double ended bulb. And it only use 520w. It stays super cool in comparison.

Here is the video evidence -- [video]How to grow marijuana free lessons

If you are interested in winning a free light, you must be an experienced grower. Post your best grow journal here on 420magazine. You need to either have a light mover or at least an 8 foot tall ceiling. It is preferred that you have grown with a powerful 1000w Double Ended lamp, such as Gavita pro.

The Perfect Sun 1000 is very powerful, and you will need to keep it 3 to 2 feet away from plants, depending on the strain. With a light mover, you should be able to get close to 18 inches away.

Please let me know why you want to win a light and link to your best grow that matches what I'm looking for.

If you win, all I ask in return is to do a grow journal with it here on 420magazine.

After a winner is decided, I will offer three other qualified members $100 off the light.

Let's get this started.

I saw this right after it was posted and was very Interested. But, we are not experienced Marijuana growers. We have tons of space and I was actually looking into a 1000 watt DE system or possibly LED. We actually moved our girls into their new 24' x 13' x 8' new home this weekend. We have that update in my 2nd grow in my signature. We are starting a perpetual grow and a journal for that will be started soon. If anything, I would be happy with $100 off lol. Hope it goes to a good home.

Hi there. I know i dont have a journal of our grows on here, but we have 2 grows going in right now. As soon as our auto pops out of the soil we will be starting a perpetual grow. We would love to use your lighy in our journal. We built a room in our house that is dedicated to growing, so the lught would be very useful for us. Even a discount would be great! Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Good first grow journal. This light is very intense. It is best suited for a space like 8x4 and on a 6 foot light mover. Even two feet away from tops, some strains in full flower will not be able to handle it unless the light is on a light mover.

In a 4x4.5 room, I would still put it on a 4 foot light mover, though.

Do you have 8 foot tall ceilings?

Good first grow journal. This light is very intense. It is best suited for a space like 8x4 and on a 6 foot light mover. Even two feet away from tops, some strains in full flower will not be able to handle it unless the light is on a light mover.

In 2 of my flower areas they are 8 ft.:thumb:

3x5 with 8 foot ceilings? Would you be able to get a light mover? That is the best way to use this light. That is what it was designed for. It is that powerful.

You would only need a 4 foot light mover, because the light doesn't need to go from edge to edge of wall.

3x5 with 8 foot ceilings? Would you be able to get a light mover? That is the best way to use this light. That is what it was designed for. It is that powerful.

You would only need a 4 foot light mover, because the light doesn't need to go from edge to edge of wall.

I can get a light mover and ready to start a new journal at any time.

I watched the video in the link that you provided and I am very impressed.. I have been growing for years with MH & HPS with pretty good results. About a year and a half ago I bought into the LED fad and just had to try it. I purchased 3 reflectors to do away with the MH & HPS,the veg cycle was fine but it just lacked in the flowering department so I had to ditch the Leds and finish up with the HPS to save the grow.. The LED manufacturer which is a sponsor here told me that this may have even been too much for a 5 x 5 and offered to refund my purchase if I was not happy with the grow as they were new and looking for customers.. I was honest with them but when I told them about the issues of course they dropped me like a hot potato.. I did not pursue the issue as I am a small business owner myself but if a company makes a claim they certainly should stand behind it. I do use a light mover and am in the process of dedicating a building to our next grow.. It looks like you have the proof about your lights and we will certainly consider your company for our next light purchase..

Re: Win A Perfect Sun 1000 Which Has More Lux & Par Than A 1000W HPS

We have 8 foot ceilings and the flower room is 13' x 12'...

Oh and the video was awesome. This light has some serious power

Read everything on the Black Diamond site LEDRF. Very impressive. An LED of this caliber could surely replace 2 1k hids in my garage. No need for a light mover here! I have rotating display floor! Turtle food rotisserie! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom