2016 Bestselling Portable Vaporizers By Smokazon

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Portable vaporizers have always been in the spotlight next to vape pens. The reason is obvious: you get to experience the highs of vaping while on the go. At Smokazon.com, we’ve seen the best brands and the most popular portable vapes sought after by our customers. And among the contenders, there are always those that stand out because of their performance, quality and functionality. Here are the top four:

The Mighty Vaporizer

With the Mighty Vaporizer’s superb vapor quality and impressive craftsmanship, it can be said that this high and mighty vape is the portable counterpart of the Volcano Vaporizer. Storz and Bickel have always taken pride of the bestselling Volcano. Now, it’s the Mighty’s turn to offer you the best vaping experience anywhere.

The Mighty Vaporizer makes use of convection heating to make sure your dry herbs get vaporized, not burned. The hot air vaporizes the active compounds from the vaping material, turning it into clean and pure vapor. Convection heating also provides continuous vaporization. This type of mechanism also ensures bigger vapor production. The Mighty vaporizer also sports a cooling unit on top of the heating chamber to make sure the vapor temperature stays comfortably cool.

The Mighty Portable Vaporizer is also easy to use. The +/- keys, plus the LED display, allow you to navigate through to the specific temperature you want to achieve your sweet spot. And to make your vaping session even more discreet, the Mighty vibrates (instead of beeps) to notify you that it has reached the desired temperature you set. What’s remarkable with the Mighty Portable Vaporizer is the dual lithium-ion battery. That means longer vaping sessions compared to other portable vaporizers. And for that ultimate convenience, you can even use the device while it is charging through the power adapter. With all these features, you’re sure to use enjoy vaping with the Mighty anytime, anywhere.

The PAX 2 Vaporizer
The Pax 2 vaporizer by Ploom is arguably the most popular portable vaporizer. When it comes to style, elegance and performance, the Pax 2 portable vape always delivers. This new version is even better than the first one because it is now 25% smaller, 10% lighter and 30% more powerful. It’s the ultimate vaping experience improved even further.

The Pax 2 comes with smart technology such as the electronic sensor that lets the device go on a standby mode when it’s not in use. It also features four preset temperature settings. But what sets the Pax 2 apart from other portable vaporizers is the superb performance. Your plant materials get vaporized, but never reach the point of combustion. This ensures pure and clean vapor throughout. As we’ve mentioned, the Pax is accurate when it comes to setting the desired temperature. Herbs get evenly heated, and the absence of smoke means a healthier vaping experience.

So the Pax 2 is more than just a powerful yet efficient portable vaporizer. The cool aesthetics and elegant design will make any vaping enthusiast proud. The premium finished exterior and LED interface are cleverly integrated to provide functionality and exude elegance. Forget about the price. The Pax 2 is still one of the top contenders in the world of portable vaporizers.

Arizer Air

After the success of the Arizer Solo comes the more lightweight and energy efficient Arizer Air. This ultra-compact device also has a lightweight and ergonomic design, which perfects the vaping experience of those who prefer to vape on the go. The Arizer Air measures only 122mm tall and 29mm wide -- enough to fit in your palm comfortably.

The Arizer Air boasts efficient vaporization with a ceramic heating element that offers convection heating. This means your ground herbs are heated at temperatures below the combustion point. There are also five heat settings, two steps less than the Arizer Air offers. This simplifies your choices without compromising vapor quality and functionality. Even with the more limited heat settings, you are sure to catch that sweet spot, thanks to the Arizer Air’s carefully engineered system that does its job so efficiently. Heat up time takes between 60 and 120 seconds. A safety feature shuts the device off after 10 minutes of continuous use.

The Arizer Air is powered by a rechargeable and interchangeable lithium ion battery. This makes a significant difference on how long and how far you can carry and use your vape. Because the battery can be replaced, you can always carry extra ones with you for non-stop vaping sessions. Great for travel and outdoors, the Arizer Air is indeed built with portability in mind.

G Pen Elite Vaporizer

We’ve always known Grenco Science for their popular G Pro and G Pen vaporizers. But they’ve taken a few steps further ahead with the new G Pen Elite Vaporizer. The most obvious difference with the Elite is the higher price tag. But along with that comes superb craftsmanship and excellent vapor quality, thanks to advanced features such as precise temperature control, an all-ceramic heating chamber and convection heating mechanism.

Unlike the G Pro which only has three preset temperature settings, the G Pen Elite gives you full control with its precise heat settings. With the use of the +/- buttons, you can choose any specific temperature from 200°F to 428°F. This means anyone -- from beginners to enthusiasts -- can use the G Pen Elite while finding their sweet spot as their tolerance varies over time.

Another feature of the G Pen Elite that’s been getting much attention is the bigger heating chamber. While the capacity of most portable vaporizers are limited to only 0.5 grams of dry herbs, the Elite goes further by supporting up to 0.75 grams. That means better vapor production and quality. Plus, the 360° ceramic heating element ensures even heating of the vaping materials, hence the device’s greater efficiency. All in all, the G Pen Elite is worth its relatively higher price tag: value for money indeed.

Smokazon.com
Smokazon.com only carries premium quality smoking gear and accessories. Check out their hottest deals on Vaporizers, Herb Grinders, Portable Vaporizers, and more! Free shipping on all orders over $49. Smokazon.com uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest and most secure shopping experience possible.

Ordered the Mighty from Smokazon on 5/22. It arrived on 5/26. I used their "Make an Offer" option and they accepted my offer in about 12 hours. I found Smokazon through the sponsors page here on 420. I was nervous about spending that much money at a website I had never used. They eased my nerves by answering an email I sent to customer service shortly after placing my order. I just wanted to share my experience with other members, in case they had any worries about buying from Smokazon. They are a legit company and I would recommend them to any of my 420 friends.

Thanks for the good deal on my Mighty, Smokazon!
:thanks::thumb:
:volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom