Gorilla Seeds - Unreleased Dr Kripping Seed Giveaway!

Gorilla Seeds

You can get these with an order if you enter the right coupon code, but Dr K sent us some extras he'd like to give you guys for free - he's even going to cover shipping & handling.

Two lucky winners will get 5 each of the following seeds. They won't be released to the public this October.

Red Leicester Tease - G13 Skunk X Cheese
Mind Can'Trol - G13 Skunk X Ganj of New York (NYC Diesel X Black Diesel)

To win, tell us something you like about Dr Krippling - it could be his strains, his name, his Facebook page, his website, we're not picky.

Winners will be picked at random in August 1st, and announced shortly thereafter.

I'm sure the good doctor would appreciate hearing how these beans did for you - especially if you want to log it, but it's not a requirement - just a friendly suggestion.

If we get a good enough response, maybe we'll run the contest again with more freebies!

Good luck, Sherry

Dr Krippling is a pretty awesome name for a seed company....and grabbed some incredible bulk online.....its kicking my butt right now

I have tasted Dr. Kripplings Puff Puff Pass out and really enjoyed which prompted me to buy some with my last gorilla order. Its waiting in the wings for free space to open up. I would love a chance to try out these two new strains. Thanks yet again, Gorilla. You guys are an awesome company with great customer support. Everything ive grown has come from your selection and i have yet to come across something i havent liked.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The thing I like about Dr Krippling's (Mr A beat me to the exceedingly good pun) seeds are that they take anything that I throw at them. Seriously they are the ONLY strain I ever grow from seed to harvest without managing to kill one off, and I can kill any strain at the flip of a switch usually. Currently enjoying my Incredible Bulk as a knockout bedtime medicine, free seed offer or not I couldn't resist stating how tasty these strains are :thumb:

Bear in mind that if I do win some seeds that I will be no great advert for yields, but I'll be an excellent advert for strain survival :rofl:

I just freakin love that the good doctor wants to be krippling me with couch lock. which I am sure would happen given them magic beans.

have fun eh,
slouched onna couch
krippled by the good doctor.

Here's what I like about Dr. Krippling:

Aside from the fact that I'm a single PhD away from being "Dr. Krip" (which would make me pretty close to being related! :cheesygrinsmiley:), from what I've read of Dr. Krippling (I haven't grown any strains yet) I greatly appreciate that they're dedicated to the "science" of growing, they work with numerous other breeders/farmers to test multiple growing techniques and nutes, and, they do not use any toxic chemicals to produce their feminized seeds.

They also claim to release only stable strains, which is a major bonus for any seed producer!

I'm amazed at how you can get, for example, Northern Lights from five different breeders (or, sometimes even the same breeder!) and end up with five different pheno's that are nothing alike!

I have just cropped my first Bulk Smash auto from Dr Krippling and have another only a week or so away from harvest. I'm a newbie grower and I must say, the Bulk Smash was EASY to grow. I'm going to be growing a few more of theirs in the future, that's for damn sure!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm going to say I have a partner working with Dr Krippling's Bulk and he's turning out some killer weeds. Besides I am kind of crippled myself. JK? Keepem Green

Herr Doktor, please give me your amazing prescription cannamary! I love his name, I think I have heard it before. Are you by any chance German, Herr Doktor? I havent tried growing his strain, but now I am intrigued and going to place an order! Just because of his name!!!

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom