Bonus From LuminiGrow 400w LuminiGrow 450R1 Giveaway! Smart Control Programmable LED

Lumini Grow

420 Member
Hello everyone,

As a new member here in 420 Magazine, most of you may be unfamilar with us, LuminiGrow brand^_^. However, we have been in LED filed for more than 5 years, and our light have benn sold to all arround the world. I never doubt you guys do better in growing,:thumb: but we may know more than you on lightings^_^.
If you're looking for high-tech LED grow lights, then we're the one for you!

• High-quality-built, Best craftsmanship; LCD display
  • Wifi remote control on smart phone, daisy chain control;
  • 4 programmable channels, timing and dimming; customizable spectrum;
  • VEG/BLOOM/FULL SPECTRUM mode for your option;
  • Steady Meanwell driver, and always provide high yield.

As a newbie, we bring a say-hi gift for you:circle-of-love:, LuminiGrow is giving away our best seller one 400w LuminiGrow 450R1(1000w HPS replacement) to a lucky grower in 420 family:cheer:
LuminiGrow 450R1 | Led grow | LuminiGrow
LuminiGrow_450R1_.jpg

If you're interested in winning this light, please reply our post with your best grow journal here, since we need an professional grower, and please let me know why you need this light, the size of your grow room, etc. And please suscribe our newsletter: Led Grow light | Grow lights.Indoor grow lights | LuminiGrow – Newsletter
The winner we picked up should be willing to do a grow journal hon 420 Magazine, from unboxing to installation, from seedling to harvest.
PS: You have to take charge of the shipping cost, 118 USD.
45013.jpg

Features of LuminiGrow 450R1

Power draw: 398~405W
LED number: 162pcs 3w leds.
HPS replacement: 1000W
Control Ability: Wifi control and IR remote control; 4 channels to customize spectrum, timing and dimming.

wifi_control.jpg

Mode: VEG, UVB, Bloom, Full Spectrum mode
Full Spectrum: yes
Power supply: UL-approved MeanWell driver
Online retail price: 899 USD
More info please visit our website: LuminiGrow 450R1 | Led grow | LuminiGrow

LuminiGrow_450R1_3_1.jpg

Good luck to you!!

Re: Bonus from LuminiGrow-400w LuminiGrow 450R1 give away! Smart control programmable

:welcome: to :420: and thank you for the sponsorship here. There are many awesome growers here on this site and we consider ourselves a family :circle-of-love:

Our current setup is a constant work in progress but I think we are getting it dialed in quite well. We have a 12' X 13' veg room and a 12' X 13' flower room. We have 1600 watts of HID and a T5 in there and in flower we have a 600 HPS and 3 other LED panels that are "equivalent" to 900 watts each (actual wattage is 450 watts each). We are always expanding and trying new techniques of growing and are actually switching to high brix soil/growing.

Here are a couple pictures and a link to our journal. Thanks again for this opportunity. :thanks:

Flower room

DSC_094910.JPG

Veg room

DSC_09489.JPG

DSC_09479.JPG

Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Re: Bonus from LuminiGrow-400w LuminiGrow 450R1 give away! Smart control programmable

:welcome: to :420: and thank you for the sponsorship here. There are many awesome growers here on this site and we consider ourselves a family :circle-of-love:

Our current setup is a constant work in progress but I think we are getting it dialed in quite well. We have a 12' X 13' veg room and a 12' X 13' flower room. We have 1600 watts of HID and a T5 in there and in flower we have a 600 HPS and 3 other LED panels that are "equivalent" to 900 watts each (actual wattage is 450 watts each). We are always expanding and trying new techniques of growing and are actually switching to high brix soil/growing.

Here are a couple pictures and a link to our journal. Thanks again for this opportunity. :thanks:

Flower room

DSC_094910.JPG

Veg room

DSC_09489.JPG

DSC_09479.JPG

Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Thank you taking part in! If for cannabis, best footprint for LuminiGrow 450R1 is 4ft to 5ft
veg-3.jpg

VEG-1.jpg

Here's a video shoot by our tester, you can know more about our light from his review ^_^

Re: Bonus From LuminiGrow 400w LuminiGrow 450R1 Giveaway! Smart Control Programmable

If only I had something bigger then 4x2x5 tents I would throw my name in. Nis would be great for that light though, always a ton of traffic in his journal

you can use it for 4ft to 2ft tent, though a bit waste^_^

Re: Bonus From LuminiGrow 400w LuminiGrow 450R1 Giveaway! Smart Control Programmable

Definitely over kill, was looking at the 200R1 seems good. That plus one of the leds I currently have would cover my space with a little overlapping.

your tent is 4ft to 2ft?

Definitely over kill, was looking at the 200R1 seems good. That plus one of the leds I currently have would cover my space with a little overlapping.

Or maybe this light, Led Grow light | Grow lights.Indoor grow lights | LuminiGrow – LuminiGrow Bar 200 led strip light, we now has a pro version, add secondary lens, so PAR value is much higher. oh but this light is 4ft long
bar_200-5.jpg

Yes 4Lx2Wx5H the 200R1 will cover a 3x3 you said and one of the leds I currently have covers 2x2 in veg and 1.5x1.5 in flower

then better go for 200R1.

Hi. Can you post some stats on PAR values at various points across the entire footprint at typical flowering heights for your products (perhaps in diagrams)? People would probably also be interested in the amount of heat (in BTUs) that each produces. Thanks!

Hi. Can you post some stats on PAR values at various points across the entire footprint at typical flowering heights for your products (perhaps in diagrams)? People would probably also be interested in the amount of heat (in BTUs) that each produces. Thanks!
Sorry we don't have the PAR data in various points, only tested the central PAR. but we can measure it, what's the typical flowering height do you suggest?

And here're the spectrum test data under 120cm and 90cm distance, for your reference. LuminiGROW 450r1 doesn't use secondary lens, so the PAR data is not very high, but more uniform illumination and larger footprint. we have another model, Dank 1000 is with 90 degree secondary len, so with high PAR. LuminiGrow_DANK 1000 | Grow light | LuminiGrow

LuminiGrow_450R2_spectrum_test_report_8.jpg

LuminiGrow_450R2_spectrum_test_report_6.jpg

As for BTU, sorry we're not familiar about it, 1 Btu=1055.06J, 1BTU/h=1055.06/3600=0.293w, the for 400w LuminiGrow 450R1, 400/0.293=1365BTU/h, am I right?

Here're some pics for Dank 1000, LuminiGrow_DANK 1000 | Grow light | LuminiGrow

Luminigrow_DANK_1000.jpg

LuminiGrow_400R3-8.jpg

Grow journal of Luminigrow 450R1

Wow this light looks amazing, I only have a small CFL grow under my belt because of financial difficulties at first. Learned a lot from it and looking forward to my next grow. Good luck to anybody entering this contest and may the best grower win! :thanks::bravo:

Pat

Wow this light looks amazing, I only have a small CFL grow under my belt because of financial difficulties at first. Learned a lot from it and looking forward to my next grow. Good luck to anybody entering this contest and may the best grower win! :thanks::bravo:

Pat

Thank you Pat^_^

Back
Top Bottom