Herbies Competition - Win Herbies Goodies! - September 2016

Herbies Seeds

420 Sponsor
COMPETITION TIME!!!!!
How would you like to win:

A Homegrowers Manual
A Herbies Hoodie
A Herbies T-Shirt
A Selection of goodies (we choose the goodies!)

homegrowersmanual.JPG
Promo_items_sept.JPG
Hoodies_sept.JPG

We will pick the winners at random on Thursday 29th September at 12 noon

We are also including 5 runner up prizes. The first 2 runners up will receive a Herbies Hoodie, the next 3 runners up will win a Herbies T-Shirt!

To Enter

1. Put a link to a seed strain you consider your favorite from any one of our sites (herbiesheadshop, autofloweringseeds or herbiespicknmix)

2. Tell us why its your favorite.

Thats it.. good luck all!

Awesome giveaway, Herbies.
I like white widow x big bud by feminised seeds. Its got that great widow stone with a bit more yield than your average widow.
Herbies Mobile

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'd have to go with Grape OG - Cali Connection. It's by far the best smelling/best looking bud I've grown, personally.

Smells of a really pungent grape (seriously lol), and looks like a diamond. It's definitely an all around good to smoke whenever strain (from what I've smoked of it so far). The taste is of grape, but has the unmistakable OG taste that comes through nicely. It responded to topping nicely, very quick to produce more shoots everywhere. When you flip it, it grows 2x the size it was as of that day :straightface: It's not that great of a yielder, it's definitely not an 8 week strain & was finicky at times. I can't wait for this shit to cure for a while, it's going to be good smoke regardless :thumb: (I wrote all this partly because you can't hardly find any info about this strain online as well)

61056.jpg

*the taller plant
51222.jpg

22432.jpg

31945.jpg

*it may have gotten a little burnt from the light (tall ass thing)
41501.jpg

16765.jpg

Awesome prizes herbies... I would love to win this one. I'm guessing so would everybody else :rofl: might be able to pick up a hot little grower wearing that hoodie :rofl:
Ok favourite strain... It's a Tina turner song.. Simply the best... Sensi seeds Skunk #1... The first sentence of your description says it all; The strain that changed the face of cannabis culture across the world continues to amaze weed-lovers more than a quarter-century after her release! ..
I think most have chosen it in various forms or parts of it..a true classic for a reason. Better than all the rest..
Herbies Mobile

hello .....thank u again for this..
my favorite strain is.....! Buy single Big Buddha Blue Cheese Automatic Feminised Seeds from Herbies Pick n Mix

it is a plant sativa domination and that gives me a bigger plant,,,,higher yield.!,i love this old school taste it have...i open my jar to smell this perfect aroma.and keep my place smell nice..i dont use chinese sticks..just open my jar...lol..
i can smoke it during the day but i like it to smoke also the night time to relax..5 years ago i first grow it and i dont change it...

Back
Top Bottom