Thank You To Our Renewing Sponsor Mars-Hydro

Katelyn Baker

Please join us in thanking Mars-Hydro for renewing their sponsorship! They have been and continue to be a huge asset in helping us further our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

420 Magazine began life 23 years ago in an endeavor to end prohibition by creating a forum where appreciation and awareness of the Cannabis plant could flourish. We are not only the oldest Cannabis community website, we are also, thanks to our large and sophisticated membership, recognized as the gold standard for knowledge sharing. To continue offering this free service we rely on like-minded sponsors such as Mars-Hydro, to whom we are truly grateful. Please support our Mission by supporting them. Our sponsors make 420 Magazine possible.

Mars-Hydro
Mars-Hydro has been the innovative leader of LED grow light manufacturing since 2009. All the research, design, development, production and testing is conducted by their own teams of experts. With all the expertise 'in-house' the speed-to-market, ability to respond to consumer needs and quality control throughout the process have kept Mars-Hydro ahead of the pack.

Every Mars light comes with a 3 year warranty. Every element that goes into their products must pass stringent performance and durability tests - following strict development guidelines and quality engineering is how they can make this guarantee.

From their own factory in Shenzhen, China, Mars sell their products directly to customers, cutting out all the usual supply chain that raises prices. To protect customers' privacy, cut costs and reduce delivery time, Mars have acquired warehouses in the UK, the US and Australia. Customs have already been cleared and all necessary import costs have been paid. Nor, unless stated, are there any additional obligations or costs on the part of customers when ordering directly from the website.

All Mars-Hydro products are CE and RoHS Certified. They pride themselves in using superior components and adhering to stringent quality manufacturing processes, so have passed and maintained all government standards. If customers are greenhouse growers, the Mars II lights are ETL certified for government inspections and should customers have a requirement for any additional certifications, they are welcome to contact Mars directly for support.

When it comes to the lights themselves, Mars-Hydro offer a comprehensive range. Within their Pro, Mars II and Reflector ranges, there will a light to suit the needs of any grower, from individual beginner to professional business. They also offer a series of LED Growbars and a range of quality tents.

Mars-Hydro - Offering quality LED grow lights at an affordable price since 2009.

39822.jpg
MARSII4001.jpg
REFLECTOR1441.jpg
8x8x7growtent1.jpg

Contact

24-Hour Mars-Hydro Hotline (Toll-Free):
USA: 1-626-587-8506
UK: 44-161-660-3240
Aus.: 61-283-105-292
Can.: 1-647-547-1188

Email:
Sales: info@mars-hydro.com
Warranty: solutions@mars-hydro.com
Shipment: service@mars-hydro.com

Thank you Mars-Hydro for your support in our mission. We are truly grateful!

420 Magazine®
Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993

Please Visit our Sponsors
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
420 Photo Gallery Tutorial - How to Post Photos
Follow us on Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook

Mars hydro is and has been a solid supporter of our community. Their contributions to this sites many functions are immensely appreciated. Wether it be prizes in the contest or the constant support and service from smokesarah and the whole team. I've had nothing but amazing and knowledgeable service from all of the folks at mars hydro.

:thanks:
for being a continuing supporter of this great big community striving for cannabis awareness worldwide.

KiG :green_heart:

Support our sponsors and let's get back to supporting those who support our community here.

I hear great things about your LEDs, now I just got to save some money to get one.

Thnx for your support

:circle-of-love:We will keeping improving our products and service.:cheer:But none of them will happen without you guys:thanks:
Thanks Marshydro your membership here has helped many and thanks to all your workers from those who assemble the lights to those who design and promote them.

Good job guys !

Thanks for your support of this community Mars-Hydro. Also thank you for your great pro series lights. And thank you Sara for always being there for us customers when we run into problems.

Keep up the good work

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks to Sara and all the people at Mars-Hydro that allow the average person an affordable option for LED lights and tent!!!:circle-of-love::peace:

Please join us in thanking Mars-Hydro for renewing their sponsorship! They have been and continue to be a huge asset in helping us further our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

420 Magazine began life 23 years ago in an endeavor to end prohibition by creating a forum where appreciation and awareness of the Cannabis plant could flourish. We are not only the oldest Cannabis community website, we are also, thanks to our large and sophisticated membership, recognized as the gold standard for knowledge sharing. To continue offering this free service we rely on like-minded sponsors such as Mars-Hydro, to whom we are truly grateful. Please support our Mission by supporting them. Our sponsors make 420 Magazine possible.

Mars-Hydro
Mars-Hydro has been the innovative leader of LED grow light manufacturing since 2009. All the research, design, development, production and testing is conducted by their own teams of experts. With all the expertise 'in-house' the speed-to-market, ability to respond to consumer needs and quality control throughout the process have kept Mars-Hydro ahead of the pack.

Every Mars light comes with a 3 year warranty. Every element that goes into their products must pass stringent performance and durability tests - following strict development guidelines and quality engineering is how they can make this guarantee.

From their own factory in Shenzhen, China, Mars sell their products directly to customers, cutting out all the usual supply chain that raises prices. To protect customers' privacy, cut costs and reduce delivery time, Mars have acquired warehouses in the UK, the US and Australia. Customs have already been cleared and all necessary import costs have been paid. Nor, unless stated, are there any additional obligations or costs on the part of customers when ordering directly from the website.

All Mars-Hydro products are CE and RoHS Certified. They pride themselves in using superior components and adhering to stringent quality manufacturing processes, so have passed and maintained all government standards. If customers are greenhouse growers, the Mars II lights are ETL certified for government inspections and should customers have a requirement for any additional certifications, they are welcome to contact Mars directly for support.

When it comes to the lights themselves, Mars-Hydro offer a comprehensive range. Within their Pro, Mars II and Reflector ranges, there will a light to suit the needs of any grower, from individual beginner to professional business. They also offer a series of LED Growbars and a range of quality tents.

Mars-Hydro - Offering quality LED grow lights at an affordable price since 2009.

39822.jpg
MARSII4001.jpg
REFLECTOR1441.jpg
8x8x7growtent1.jpg

Contact

24-Hour Mars-Hydro Hotline (Toll-Free):

USA: 1-626-587-8506
UK: 44-161-660-3240
Aus.: 61-283-105-292
Can.: 1-647-547-1188

Email:
Sales: info@mars-hydro.com
Warranty: solutions@mars-hydro.com
Shipment: service@mars-hydro.com

Thank you Mars-Hydro for your support in our mission. We are truly grateful!

420 Magazine®
Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993

Please Visit our Sponsors
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
420 Photo Gallery Tutorial - How to Post Photos
Follow us on Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook

Thanks for your support.:thanks:
Thanks to Sara and all the people at Mars-Hydro that allow the average person an affordable option for LED lights and tent!!!:circle-of-love::peace:

If anyone is having issues growing with Leds Mars or otherwise its likely due to a lack of Cal mag or over zealous fertilization or a some other overlooked issue.

I am using 5 of the Mars 300w $100 panels with 840w of draw total cost of $500

Its my third time using them 1st time grew 8 oz plants 2nd time a 8 and 12 oz plant 3rd rounds bud from the plants below has been cut and is drying.

IMG_071841.JPG

Even their cheapest model Rocks , the Pro series must kick the plants ass in a good way

:cheer:Thanks for your support.
I only saw massive big buds there.:goodjob:You got great yields:thumb:
If anyone is having issues growing with Leds Mars or otherwise its likely due to a lack of Cal mag or over zealous fertilization or a some other overlooked issue.

I am using 5 of the Mars 300w $100 panels with 840w of draw total cost of $500

Its my third time using them 1st time grew 8 oz plants 2nd time a 8 and 12 oz plant 3rd rounds bud from the plants below has been cut and is drying.

IMG_071841.JPG

Even their cheapest model Rocks , the Pro series must kick the plants ass in a good way

I just switched to a 400w Mars II and the vegetative growth was perhaps the best I've ever seen. I can't speak to final yields yet, but based on the size of my plants I expect new personal records come harvest time. Assuming this light can stand the test of time, I'm a believer.

Back
Top Bottom