Are You In The US & Ready To Place An Order With Gorilla?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorilla Seeds

We're trying to test something to see if we can turn credit cards back on for US customers on a limited basis.

If you're planning to make a fairly large order with us, you live in the US, and you want to try using your card, email me at sherry@gorilla-seeds.co.uk.

We're looking for 2 people who would be ordering anyway to test with.

What's considered a large order?

Sent from my SM-N920T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nothing too terrible, but our test is over.
For the time being, we've had to set a floor for US orders at 100 pounds (about $140) dollars to make it worth the hand-holding it appears we need to do for fraud prevention.

If anyone wants to order & has a VISA card approved for international payments, the option should open up automatically when you get to checkout.

This could change at any time.

How are things looking for your US customers?

Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Peaceful blazing

They're letting a few through, but not all.
If anyone wants to order & has questions they should PM me.

I know a lot of seed banks are having problems with credit cards now if that's why you're asking.
We don't have a current problem - we're just trying to be careful so that we don't.

Sherry

They're letting a few through, but not all.
If anyone wants to order & has questions they should PM me.

I know a lot of seed banks are having problems with credit cards now if that's why you're asking.
We don't have a current problem - we're just trying to be careful so that we don't.

Sherry
Thanks, I will be ordering in a couple weeks. And thanks for the prompt reply.

Peaceful blazing

I definitely will. Nothing real big, I'm wanting some feminized incredible bulk 5, feminized buzz lite gear 10. I'll be growing it in the spring. Are you doing any Christmas free bees?

Peaceful blazing

I don't know the details yet, but at some point we're going to have something big for the forum - no purchase necessary from what I know right now. We'll announce it here, so you might want to wait and see what that's all about if you're not in a hurry for the seeds.

I don't know the details yet, but at some point we're going to have something big for the forum - no purchase necessary from what I know right now. We'll announce it here, so you might want to wait and see what that's all about if you're not in a hurry for the seeds.
No hurry, springtime is the target date. I'll definitely be buzzing around this one! I've heard good things about gorilla. Great genetics and breeders. I'll be growing your stock definitely this coming year! Thanks.

Peaceful blazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom