Timber Grow Lights COB LED Framework - Ready To Hang - No Assembly Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimberGrowLights

Hello 420 Magazine members,

I wanted to let you know about our new line of COB LED lights called Framework:

FIXTURES - Page 1 - Timber Grow Lights

This new line of lights starts with our DIY kits and we then create a pre-assembled ready to hang fixture for you. Our Framework models contain the exact same parts as our kits do, all mounted on machined 1.25" profile Aluminum Angle. These stout frames are only 3" tall for areas with height restrictions.

Customizations are always welcome - drop by and let us know what you need and we will make it just for you.

Have a great weekend.

Best Regards,
Dan

Thank you kelticBlue - appreciate the kind feedback.

Stay tuned for more new products in the next few days......gearing up for the holidays.

Have a good weekend,
Dan

. . . .
Stay tuned for more new products in the next few days......gearing up for the holidays.

Have a good weekend,
Dan

No way. you got more on the way?
I wish I had the room for more lights. I am doing some changing around this year end and I might add some more red, maybe a 2 COB linear. You will be my first stop if that comes about.
Thanks.

Hello 420 Magazine Members,

Just a quick post to let you know about our latest new product innovation. We have added Citizen COB LEDs to our product line - these are the latest generation Citizen CLU048-1212 COB LEDs which are designed to produce similar electrical characteristics and output measurements as the Cree CXB3590.

These LEDs offer a good value for those looking to try COB LEDs or add to an existing system at a low $/watt cost. Citizen Kits and pre-mounted framework arrays are available now - supplies are limited and these will sell out before the holidays:

Timber Grow Lights

Also worth noting, all of our kits include FREE Ground shipping within the United States.

If anyone has any specific questions about our products, or LEDs for horticulture in general, we would be happy to assist.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Best Regards,
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom