Vero & Citizen Kits & Framework From Timber Grow Lights

TimberGrowLights

Hello 420Magazine,

Thank you for your support - we do appreciate it. I wanted to let you know about some exciting new products available now at Timber Grow Lights.

We recently launched a new line called Framework - it takes our kits and mounts them on a ready to hang platform - no assembly required.

In addition to our popular Cree Kits, we now also offer a value priced line of Citizen Kits as well as a new line of high powered, passively cooled kits featuring the new Bridgelux Vero29 v7 LEDs, among the most efficient on the market today.

Our kits all include free shipping in the US - and as always, we do custom work so if you don't see it listed just ask!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Regards,
Dan

Hello 420Magazine,

Just a quick post to let you know about our latest new Framework product - a 900 Watt Vero29 Framework light:

Fatty VS

Designed to cover up to a 5'x5' area with PPFD measurements of 900+ µmol/m2s this is one of our best values in our Framework line at $1.55/watt - ready to hang, no assembly required.

As always, we are grateful for your support and happy to answer any questions about our products, or COB LEDs in general.

Have a good weekend,
Dan

Hey Dan,

I've been trying to contact you guys both via your website and email since last week and haven't gotten a response. Shoot me a reply if you guys are still in business, I'm in the market for one of your framework rigs and wanted to get your opinion on which one was right for me. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Dan,

I've been trying to contact you guys both via your website and email since last week and haven't gotten a response. Shoot me a reply if you guys are still in business, I'm in the market for one of your framework rigs and wanted to get your opinion on which one was right for me. Thanks in advance!

They are very much still in business, talked to them yesterday or the day before and got a package from them today. Like you I had tried to contact them online with little success, but I called and got right through to Dan. I actually have called him many times and he ALWAYS answers. Give them a call tomorrow.

Hey Dan,

Hello beornn,

Thank you for your post - I apologize I am behind on my emails. If you would be so kind as to send your email to me again at dan@timbergrowlights.com I would be happy to help. You can always reach me at 866-892-5364 as well 8-4pm PST M-F.

Have a good weekend.

Best Regards,
Dan

Hello beornn,

Thank you for your post - I apologize I am behind on my emails. If you would be so kind as to send your email to me again at dan@timbergrowlights.com I would be happy to help. You can always reach me at 866-892-5364 as well 8-4pm PST M-F.

Have a good weekend.

Best Regards,
Dan

Thanks for getting back to me Dan, got your email. Business must be booming, we'll definitely be in touch soon. Gave a great weekend!

Back
Top Bottom