Welcome To Our New Sponsor The Kind Pen

Katelyn Baker

Please join us in welcoming our new sponsor The Kind Pen to our mission of spreading Cannabis awareness to the world.

420 Magazine began life 23 years ago in an endeavor to end prohibition by creating a forum where appreciation and awareness of the Cannabis plant could flourish. We are not only the oldest Cannabis community website, we are also, thanks to our large and sophisticated membership, recognized as the gold standard for knowledge sharing. To continue offering this free service we rely on like-minded sponsors such as The Kind Pen, to whom we are truly grateful. Please support our Mission by supporting them. Our sponsors make 420 Magazine possible.

About The Kind Pen
The Kind Pen offers smokers the optimum vaping experience and has become the standard choice for portable herbal vaporizers.

At The Kind Pen, they know when it comes to portable vaporizers there are a lot of options to choose from. They offer a range of herbal vaporizer products designed to make your vaping experience as smooth as possible - they are confident that you will not find a better oil vaporizer, herbal vape pen, or portable vaporizer, period.

If you're not sure where to start, The Kind Pen Status is one of the only herbal vape pen models on the market with a large enough chamber to hold a substantial quantity of dried herb. Both it and the TruVá are designed to give users the ultimate herbal vaporizer experience.

Many of their herbal vape pens can be used for oils, herbs and concentrates. For those who want the best of all worlds, their V2 herbal vape pens are ideal. Switch back and forth between flowers, oils and concentrates with ease, something few other vape pens can promise.

Vaping truly is the way of the future, and The Kind Pen is at the cutting edge of the herbal vaporizer movement. Whatever type of herbal vape pen you need, they have it - oil vape pens, wax vape pens, portable vaporizers, wax vaporizers, oil vaporizers and more! And Kind Pen are so confident in the quality of their wax vape pens and herbal vaporizers, they offer an extraordinary lifetime warranty. All you need to do is register your herbal or wax vaporizer when you purchase it, and they will send you a replacement if anything goes wrong.

The Kind Pen has served over 20,000 satisfied customers. Why not join them?

Truva_750.jpg

Photo039_750-510x600.jpg
Photo061_750-510x600.jpg

Contact

Address:

The Kind Group LLC.
15-17 South 7th Avenue Suite M2A
Long Branch, NJ 07740

Email: support@thekindpen.com

Thank you The Kind Pen for your support in our mission. We are truly grateful!

420 Magazine®
Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993

Please Visit our Sponsors
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
420 Photo Gallery Tutorial - How to Post Photos
Follow us on Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook

I love the reviewz on this pen, have tried a few but this is my next one for sure!!! Glad to see them on here

to each their own and mine to smoke

Got to say I wasn't too impressed with the dry vapes but the combo did what I love doing best and I can cloud concentrates.

Okay move from dry vapes to concentrate pens, the v2 is great and most discreet pen you will find. Now my buddy has the dream and 3 settings only use to turn me off, but its sleek design and bottom button touch to vape is awesome. Deff gonna be my next kind...pun unintended.

Back
Top Bottom