Twilight LED - Spider Mcob LED Grow Light 2017 Big Promotion

Twilight LED

Dear Friends,

Thanks for your supports in 2016 year, we are doing our best to make the best led grow lights for you. To benefit you in the beginning of new year 2017, we have big promotion for spider4. the unit price is 159.99USD with free shipping, no any tax. (original price is 219.99USD). So far, the boss give 25pcs lights for big promotion. first come first served.
Please contact with me if you need the Spider4 MCOB LED Grow lights.
Thanks again.

Sean

I need a new light for a 3x3 tent. I havent grown for years but used to under a 430 watt agrosun hps.

1) Would this light provide results better/worse than the hps.

2) Can anyone recommend this light? I've seen a couple journals and it appears ok for the money. Anything that I should be concerned about? (When I search for info on the twilight group i only see the vampires!)

cheers

I'd like to order one and try it out. I sent an email and filled out the form on the website. How can i go about ordering one? I'd like the full spectrum version with 90 degree lenses.

Cheers

Dear silentz , thanks for your message , i am sorry that i have not got the your mail for your new requirements.
We have the promotion this month, 159USD for spider4s . so far ,the lights beam angle is 120 degree, could you confirm if it is oakay for you ? we can ship the goods from US local warehouse, you can get the lamp very soon. You can send the payment by paypal. our paypal account is my mailbox sales@twilightgroups.com. ( notify to you , you have to pay for the paypal charge 4%.) Once you do it please let me know. so that we can send the goods to you asap.
Thanks
Sean

Dear silentz , thanks for your message , i am sorry that i have not got the your mail for your new requirements.
We have the promotion this month, 159USD for spider4s . so far ,the lights beam angle is 120 degree, could you confirm if it is oakay for you ? we can ship the goods from US local warehouse, you can get the lamp very soon. You can send the payment by paypal. our paypal account is my mailbox sales@twilightgroups.com. ( notify to you , you have to pay for the paypal charge 4%.) Once you do it please let me know. so that we can send the goods to you asap.
Thanks
Sean

Hi Sean. Sounds good. I'll go with the 120.

I'm going to send an email to sales@twilightgroups.com right away. Can you do up a quick invoice for me when you have a chance and I'll forward the paypal in us funds. Is shipping to Canada ok?

Thanks! I'm looking forward to trying out your lamp.

All friends, so far, there only have 7pcs spider4 mcob in the US warehouse, we would like to make some discount for the rest 7 pcs spider mcob led grow lights before CNY. the original price is 329.99USD, Now the price is 159.99USD with free shipping. If some guys need more or all of them, we can give more discount for him/her. We will go to celebrate the Chinese New Year. we will be back on Feb 6th.
Thanks for your supports .
Have a nice day.
Sean

??? I've sent emails to info@twilightgroups.com and sales@twilightgroups.com. I've used the form on the website and not one reply. How is someone supposed to "buy" one of these lights?

Dear silentz ,
Just got your message , i am sorry i have not got the mail. my mailbox is sales@twilightgroups.com. or my private email 151773363@qq.com.
if you need 1pcs spider4, we can ship the goods from US warehouse asap. you can transfer to paypal : sales@twilightgroups.com
Thanks
Sean

Is there shipping to the UK

Sent from my SM-N910F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Dear fastbandit ,
yes , it can be shipped from UK, We have UK warehouse . if you need 1pcs spider4, the unit price is 159.9USD with free shipping. you can transfer to paypal : sales@twilightgroups.com
Thanks
Sean

in Australia, we have the distributor to sell the lights. so far , the promotion is only for US area because of the warehouse is in US.
For sample testing, you can get more better support from the AU distributor, you can search "Grow Fresh LED". They can deliver the goods to you asap.

Have a nice day.

Sean

Hi there Sean! I just wanted to thank you again for the wonderful light! It's amazing! We've got the Lemon Venom and the garden veggies under it!

420-magazine-mobile1078314966.jpg

Have a great day bud!

Do you have a website? and any lights left on sale?

Sorry so late to give feedback, just back from the CNY holiday. our website TwilightGroup is a market-leading innovator of LED Grow Light, LED Aquarium Light and Twilight Group Co., Ltd is a professional led grow light manufacturer over 10 years..
For our 420 magazine guys, we will give some discount for supports.
So far we have some spider4 mcob led grow lights in the warehouse, if you are interested in ,please feel free to let me know.
Thanks
Sean

Sorry so late to give feedback, just back from the CNY holiday. our website TwilightGroup is a market-leading innovator of LED Grow Light, LED Aquarium Light and Twilight Group Co., Ltd is a professional led grow light manufacturer over 10 years..
For our 420 magazine guys, we will give some discount for supports.
So far we have some spider4 mcob led grow lights in the warehouse, if you are interested in ,please feel free to let me know.
Thanks
Sean

Yes i am very interested in the LED lights, i am currently using 2 1000 watt HPS ! Please let me know thanks

Yes i am very interested in the LED lights, i am currently using 2 1000 watt HPS ! Please let me know thanks

Dear leisa75 , thanks for your message . We recommend our GS1000 to replace the 1000 watt HPS. The actual power of GS1000 is 400W .It can replace the HPS 1000w Very well.
You can buy the lights on our shop, we can give 10% discount for you. Please let me know your requirements, we can send the coupon code to you.
Have a nice day.
Sean

Back
Top Bottom