Thank You To Our New Sponsor Growers Choice Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Please join us in welcoming our new sponsor Growers Choice Seeds to our mission of spreading Cannabis awareness to the world.

420 Magazine began life 24 years ago in an endeavor to end prohibition by creating a forum where appreciation and awareness of the Cannabis plant could flourish. We are not only the oldest Cannabis community website, we are also, thanks to our large and sophisticated membership, recognized as the gold standard for knowledge sharing. To continue offering this free service we rely on like-minded sponsors such as Growers Choice Seeds, to whom we are truly grateful. Please support our Mission by supporting them. Our sponsors make 420 Magazine possible.

About Growers Choice Seeds
Growers Choice Seeds is a trusted North American seed company dedicated to natural health and wellness. They procure and deliver premium cannabis seeds to a community of consumers and retailers. After dedicating 20 years to industry research, their team of horticultural and medical experts are proud to offer an exceptional collection of the world's finest cannabis seeds, coupled with an amazing customer experience.

Premium Cannabis Strains
Growers Choice Seeds stock a variety of seeds that produce premium cannabis strains. They take great pride in providing you with only the finest genetics available. They support a diverse community of growers, who experience a wide range of benefits from our high quality products.

Product Freshness
Growers Choice Seeds believe in selling only 100% fresh cannabis seeds. Their seeds are hand-picked, inspected, and tested before they are packaged in medical-grade glass vials, and sealed for exceptional freshness.

Seed Germination Promise
Growers Choice Seeds take great pride in providing you with the highest quality cannabis seeds available. They promise a 90% germination rate. Seeds that do not germinate will be replaced at no charge to the customer.

Customer Care
The customer is the priority at Growers Choice Seeds. They believe it's vital that their customers have peace of mind every step of the way, from browsing the site, to ordering and receiving cannabis seeds.

Fast, Simple Seed Delivery
When you checkout, you can choose from several convenient shipping and payment options depending on your location. Stealth shipments are also available for added privacy.

Long Term Vision
Growers Choice Seeds are committed to their customers for the long term, and encourage your feedback about their products and services. They promise to look to your comments — glowing or constructive — to direct future improvements, ensuring they remain a leader in the cannabis seed market, and their customers remain satisfied members of their wellness community.

Contact

Address:
US Office
707-733-4477
1632 Broadway, Suite 175
Eureka, CA
USA, 95501
Canadian Office
647-362-8181
639 Dupont Street, Suite 181
Toronto, Ontario,
Canada, M6G 1Z4

Telephone:
1.855.811.GROW

Email: support@growerschoiceseeds.com

Thank you Growers Choice Seeds for your support in our mission. We are truly grateful!

420 Magazine®
Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993

Please Visit our Sponsors
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
420 Photo Gallery Tutorial - How to Post Photos
Follow us on Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook

Nice to see they have a canadian office do they ship from in canada for canadians?

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Yeah the only ship to California address . So if you don't live in Cali your shit outta luck. Pretty sad that I live in kentucky and have to order my seeds from Europe but I can't get them from California and live this close to Cali.

I have to say I'm 100% happy up to this point.
I ordered early early last Thursday morning (3 am) and received them the following Monday.
Discreet package well taped and secure.

420-magazine-mobile211676410.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1449257454.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1646765871.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1467359482.jpg

Went ahead and tried to pop 2 of the Tangerine Dreams. Started them c/o GC's germinating instructions Tuesday morning (4am)
Looked at the paper towel this morning, vigorous is an understatement!

420-magazine-mobile1298367788.jpg

One was so ready to go, she popped through the paper towel!!

Their journey will be documented here
Tangerine Dream auto-fem from Growers Choice

Never saw this thread lol. Ive run alot of GCS gear, so far all of it was really high quality didnt realize they were a sponser.
All the seeds in my first 2 journals were purchased from them if anyone wants to check it out.
My personal favorites from growers choice so far are the Og Kush and Amnesia. Everyone who tries the amnesia falls in love with it!

Went ahead and tried to pop 2 of the Tangerine Dreams. Started them c/o GC's germinating instructions Tuesday morning (4am)
Looked at the paper towel this morning, vigorous is an understatement!

Their journey will be documented here
Tangerine Dream auto-fem from Growers Choice

Great! Same seeds I got from them a couple weeks ago but have to wait a few more weeks to get started with them.

Please join us in welcoming our new sponsor Growers Choice Seeds to our mission of spreading Cannabis awareness to the world.

420 Magazine began life 24 years ago in an endeavor to end prohibition by creating a forum where appreciation and awareness of the Cannabis plant could flourish. We are not only the oldest Cannabis community website, we are also, thanks to our large and sophisticated membership, recognized as the gold standard for knowledge sharing. To continue offering this free service we rely on like-minded sponsors such as Growers Choice Seeds, to whom we are truly grateful. Please support our Mission by supporting them. Our sponsors make 420 Magazine possible.

About Growers Choice Seeds
Growers Choice Seeds is a trusted North American seed company dedicated to natural health and wellness. They procure and deliver premium cannabis seeds to a community of consumers and retailers. After dedicating 20 years to industry research, their team of horticultural and medical experts are proud to offer an exceptional collection of the world's finest cannabis seeds, coupled with an amazing customer experience.

Premium Cannabis Strains
Growers Choice Seeds stock a variety of seeds that produce premium cannabis strains. They take great pride in providing you with only the finest genetics available. They support a diverse community of growers, who experience a wide range of benefits from our high quality products.

Product Freshness
Growers Choice Seeds believe in selling only 100% fresh cannabis seeds. Their seeds are hand-picked, inspected, and tested before they are packaged in medical-grade glass vials, and sealed for exceptional freshness.

Seed Germination Promise
Growers Choice Seeds take great pride in providing you with the highest quality cannabis seeds available. They promise a 90% germination rate. Seeds that do not germinate will be replaced at no charge to the customer.

Customer Care
The customer is the priority at Growers Choice Seeds. They believe it's vital that their customers have peace of mind every step of the way, from browsing the site, to ordering and receiving cannabis seeds.

Fast, Simple Seed Delivery
When you checkout, you can choose from several convenient shipping and payment options depending on your location. Stealth shipments are also available for added privacy.

Long Term Vision
Growers Choice Seeds are committed to their customers for the long term, and encourage your feedback about their products and services. They promise to look to your comments — glowing or constructive — to direct future improvements, ensuring they remain a leader in the cannabis seed market, and their customers remain satisfied members of their wellness community.

Contact

Address:
US Office

707-733-4477
1632 Broadway, Suite 175
Eureka, CA
USA, 95501
Canadian Office
647-362-8181
639 Dupont Street, Suite 181
Toronto, Ontario,
Canada, M6G 1Z4

Telephone:
1.855.811.GROW

Email: support@growerschoiceseeds.com

Thank you Growers Choice Seeds for your support in our mission. We are truly grateful!

420 Magazine®
Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993

Please Visit our Sponsors
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
420 Photo Gallery Tutorial - How to Post Photos
Follow us on Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook
Good to have you here!

Excellent seeds! Im growing their Purple Kush and amnesia right now.
That pic is 2 growers choice cinderella 99 in one scrog. Yielded just under 2 lbs of really potent meds. 2 different phenos pineapple/grapefruit both awsome. Og kush and amnesia are the favorites out of about 10 strains tested, but all have been just as described by growers choice seeds.:peace::peace:

Finally had a chance to check them out. Seems so far lots of good reviews! I did get a kick out of this image on their website, as it looks like they have a little sense of humour too!

I would never have guessed she was a grower living next door to me. Quite the goody box she's getting!
View media item 1652026
Seriously though, thanks for supporting the magazine, Growers Choice, and welcome aboard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom