Growers Wanted For Sponsored Journals - MightyGrow

MGO Grows

Hey guys!

Sam here from MightyGrow Organics, I am looking for 3 growers to complete sponsored grow journals featuring my products.
We are new to 420 Magazine, and I am excited to become a part of this community. I believe in MightyGrow products, and I believe that once the 420 community has seen them in action, they will be believers too. If you would like to learn more about MightyGrow Organics products check out our URL in my signature. **Be sure to check out the 5 minute video in the about page of our site. Those growers are using MightyGrow with great success!

If you are interested in completing a sponsored grow journal with MightyGrow products, please make sure you can follow the requirements below. If you can follow these simple requirements and would like to be considered for a sponsored grow then post your info in this thread AND email me at info.bestorganicnutrients@gmail.com
*Personal nominations only, No recommendations please. I don't want to chase or annoy growers who do not have any interest in this sponsored grow. :thanks:

Grow Journal Requirements:
1. No first time growers. Must have at least one completed journal on 420Magazine that I can review.
2. Must be a soil grow, or soil-less medium that is similar to soil (Ex. a mix of peat, perlite, and coir) -NO hydroponics
3. Growers should add 1 TSP of powdered dolomite lime per gallon of growing medium before planting. (Ex. growing in a 5 gallon pot, then add 5 Teaspoons of powdered dolomite lime.) [This is for a pH buffer and to add some cal and mag]
4.Must use professional lighting (LED or MH/HPS) no CFL's.
5. Journal needs to be well documented with detailed information and photos.
6. Journal needs to follow the 420Magazine guidelines: How to Make a Grow Journal
7. Must use MightyGrow Organics Product line that will be supplied after growers are chosen. Each grower will receive the following: 1 MightyGrow Combo kit: 1- 6lb pack of Grow, 1- 6lb pack of Amend, and 1- 6lb pack of Bloom, and 1- 2lb pack of HumaTrace minerals.
8. Growers will follow the MightyGrow feeding schedule.
9. No bag seed. Must be a known strain.
10. Growers will grow 1-4 plants with the supplied nutrients.
11. Growers may grow from seed or clones.
12. Growers must have a sufficient grow area (Ex. Tent, Closet, Grow room, Green House etc..)

I look forward to working with you guys, and I can't wait to see what we can cultivate with MightyGrow!

Cheers all. I don't have sufficient space for a sponsored grow. However I have checked out your line as I do organic soil. I am keeping you in mind when it is time to amend. I like the look of your products. The humatrace and amend in particular.
Grateday thanks for sponsoring.
I also do organic soil, my own mix of course

Cheers all. I don't have sufficient space for a sponsored grow. However I have checked out your line as I do organic soil. I am keeping you in mind when it is time to amend. I like the look of your products. The humatrace and amend in particular.
Grateday thanks for sponsoring.

Hey kelticBlue I am glad to hear that you are thinking of us for your growing needs. The Humatrace minerals and the Microbes in the nutrients will do wonders for you soil/plants. We are pumped to be a part of this community as a sponsor. If you use my products to amend, please let me know so that I can follow along with journal.

I also do organic soil, my own mix of course

Hey DemonicAngel glad to hear you grow in organic soil. Feed your soil, feed your plants! Keep MightyGrow in mind for your mix. Like I was telling keltic, the nutrients have microbes and minerals in them and truly do wonders for your soil. Happy Growing!

Hey folks,

If you can follow the simple requirements above, then post your info in this thread. I'm looking for 3 growers that I can sponsor, so hit me up and find out what MightyGrow can do for you and your girls! Let's show this community the power of MightyGrow! If you know some soil growers here at 420 that fit my criteria and would want to try some new organic nutrients then send them to this thread so they can get in contact with me! :thanks:

I have gone perpetual now, am an organic soil grower, and would be interested trying something other than BioBizz... it's the only line I have used from the start + my own organics. I am in EU though. I plan on doing an RQS Amnesia Haze Clone SOG as my next perpetual batch. Growing Mama now.

xxKitty

Hi MGO

A question: can you guys provide assurances about the quality of the chickens' food? Absence of GMO, steroids, hormones, pesticides etc that can then transfer to the manure? Cannabis plants have a reputation for absorbing all sorts of junk thats in soil.

A comment: the watering in your tips section recommends after top inch is dry. That is considered by many top growers on here to be unreliable and a contributor to over watering. Watering need based on weight is preferred. Thats a big variable in grow quality which could skew your results.

Another question: Miracle grow is universally condemned here in large part because of slow release nitrogen. How is this product different?

In any case, thank you for being a sponsor and best wishes for great results in your sponsored grows.

If you ever wanted to demonstrate how even a newby grower in a northern climate outdoor grow could have great results with your products, I could volunteer for that one :) I'm north and east of Toronto.

Are your products for sale in Canada?

Hi MGO

A question: can you guys provide assurances about the quality of the chickens' food? Absence of GMO, steroids, hormones, pesticides etc that can then transfer to the manure? Cannabis plants have a reputation for absorbing all sorts of junk thats in soil.

A comment: the watering in your tips section recommends after top inch is dry. That is considered by many top growers on here to be unreliable and a contributor to over watering. Watering need based on weight is preferred. Thats a big variable in grow quality which could skew your results.

Another question: Miracle grow is universally condemned here in large part because of slow release nitrogen. How is this product different?

In any case, thank you for being a sponsor and best wishes for great results in your sponsored grows.

If you ever wanted to demonstrate how even a newby grower in a northern climate outdoor grow could have great results with your products, I could volunteer for that one :) I'm north and east of Toronto.

Oldbear that's a great question.

I'm a soil grower looking for a change of direction in regards to nutrients. I'd be happy to complete a sponsored grow.

Mr Am4zin, are you located in the U.S.? If so, email me at info.bestorganicnutrients@gmail.com

Count me in

jamesleemc, email me at info.bestorganicnutrients@gmail.com

I have gone perpetual now, am an organic soil grower, and would be interested trying something other than BioBizz... it's the only line I have used from the start + my own organics. I am in EU though. I plan on doing an RQS Amnesia Haze Clone SOG as my next perpetual batch. Growing Mama now.

xxKitty

CannaKitty, Thank you for you inquiry, but unfortunately we are not shipping to EU right now.

I'll give it a try myself messaged you!

DemonicAngel, Thank you for your inquiry. Currently we are only shipping to the U.S. My apologies for failing to mention that in the original post. I am checking to see what it would take to ship to Canada. I am waiting to hear back from my fulfillment partner.

Hi MGO

OldBear, Like I told DemonicAngel above, we are currently only shipping in the U.S. But, I am waiting to hear back from my fulfillment partner in regards to expanding our shipping to Canada. I will keep you guys posted when I know something. In regards to your other questions, I cannot provide any assurances regarding the quality of the chicken's feed. My company is independent from chicken companies, and we have no control in their decision making. However, I can assure you that MightyGrow products are OMRI listed for organic use and follow the National Organic Program guidelines that are created by the USDA. As far as watering is concerned, that was simply a recommendation/suggestion for people who have no clue what they are doing. I imagine each individual grower has their own watering preferences, to each his/her own in this department. Our products differ from Miracle Gro because they are not chemical salts. Our products are certified organic, contain trace minerals, and also contain 4 strains of Trichoderma and 4 strains of Bacillus that bring the soil to life. Our products are over 50% carbon and help create a synergistic soil that supports healthy plants. We like to say feed your soil and let your soil feed your plants. That's the way nature intended it. Miracle Gro does have a "nature's care" organic line that use the same amendments that many organic growers use (blood meal, bone meal kelp meal etc..) but these are not "cooked" or composted before they are packaged which is why they are so slow to break down. If/when I start shipping my products to Canada and I need a demonstration of an outdoor grow I will keep you in mind.

On another note, I'd like to tell your guys how MightyGrow Organics decided to venture into the cannabis nutrient market. We are a small company in the Southeast U.S. and have no access to Medical or Recreational cannabis. Honestly, fertilizing cannabis hadn't even crossed our minds. We manufacture our products for organic agriculture and retail for home gardens, so we thought. Well, we got a phone call about a year ago from a guy that had been using MightyGrow (originally he told us he was growing fruit and veggies at home), he wanted to have a sit down meeting about our products. We are always interested in growing our business, so we obliged and had a meeting. What he told us blew our minds. He explained that for the last three years he had been buying MightyGrow and taking it to California where he has been growing medical cannabis for dispenseries since California started their medical program. This guy explained to us that he has tried just about everything under the sun to grow cannabis, (insect frazz, different kinds of guano, liquid chemicals) you name it he has used it. He told us that MightyGrow had helped his plants put on more bud per square inch, increased his THC/CBD levels, and were even helping his plants be more disease resistant with mold, mildew, and bud rot. He told us that our product work great with cannabis and that he wanted to help us get our products in this market because they work. With out this person we would not have had a clue that MightyGrow worked so well with cannabis plants. So here we are at 420 magazine, trying to spread the good word and see what you guys can cultivate with MightyGrow!

I appreciate your participation in this thread, :goodjob::thanks:

Kinda puts me out then. I'm in the UK. Please keep me in mind if you expand shipping to the UK.

Sorry Mr Am4zin! I am doing the best I can with what I have to work with right now. I will keep you in mind if/when our shipping expands. Thank you for your interest and participation! I hope you will still follow along the MightyGrow sponsored journals and see how our products perform. Best of Luck!

Im currently growing with Aeroponics but i want to welcome you to 420Mag and thank you for your sponsorship. 420's sponsors make all this possible. Cheers!

Im currently growing with Aeroponics but i want to welcome you to 420Mag and thank you for your sponsorship. 420's sponsors make all this possible. Cheers!
I'll give you some of my soil if you want to try a grow with their product Pennywise. They don't ship to Canada as of yet but would like to try my soil with their line..... Just throwing it out there

Back
Top Bottom