Thank You To Our Renewing Sponsor Black Diamond LED

Ron Strider

Please join us in thanking Black Diamond - Perfect Sun for renewing their sponsorship! They have been and continue to be a huge asset in helping us further our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

420 Magazine exists so that you can fully appreciate the Cannabis plant and interact with thousands of like-minded individuals around the world, sharing and gaining knowledge with us in our endeavor to end prohibition. We would not be able to continue operating this complicated website without the valued support of sponsors such as Black Diamond LED Grow Lights and we ask that you also help our mission by supporting the sponsors who make this possible.

About Black Diamond - Perfect Sun
Black Diamond offer quality lights at an affordable cost. Neil, the owner - born and raised in America and using American products - started Black Diamond to help the growing community. He researched and tested his unique spectrum to echo the sun itself. As a result, his lights are just plug-and-play. The sun doesn't have veg and flower switches - and nor do Perfect Sun products. He has evolved LEDs to what every grower was waiting for: lights that veg your plants with tight nodes and blows up your flowers with trichomes and thickness.

The Perfect Sun 1000, uses only 520 Watts of electricity, yet it is as intense as a 1000W HPS. It has a uniquely tailored full spectrum, designed for optimum delivery in both veg and flower. Its spectrum also has the benefit of showing plants in their true colors, making diagnosing any problems a simple job. Thanks to its aluminum casing, the Perfect Sun 1000 only weighs 30lbs, but its heavyweight delivery from 5W LEDs gives tight node spacing and dense buds.

The Perfect Sun Goliath is designed to replace a 1000W HPS - it's more powerful but pulls only 570W. The Goliath delivers 1200 PAR at 18 inches away, covers 5x5 feet max, and penetrates deep into your plant, which means larger yields because even your lower buds will be dense and frosty.

Black Diamond have now also introduced the Perfect Sun Dwarf Star. It only uses 230W and covers 3.5x3 feet. It has unique double lens technology for 5 feet penetration and the patented Perfect Sun spectrum that grows big buds with loads of frost.

For smaller spaces, Black Diamond offers the Mini - great for stealth small grows or as additional lighting as it delivers 125W, penetrating 3 feet with 300 PAR.

There's plenty more detailed information on their comprehensive website, including data about their new Perfect Sun COB light, together with real-world evidence of what the lights can do.

Shipping is included in the price and is super-discreet, in a plain box - no labels saying it is a light.

Neil is so confident that you will be blown away by the performance of Black Diamond Perfect Sun LED Lights that he will let you try it for a full 90 days, and if you are not completely satisfied with the light, then you can get a full refund.

Contact

Telephone: 541-876-6564

Email: Via Website

Thank you Black Diamond LED Grow Lights for your support in our mission. We are truly grateful!

[​

420 Magazine®
Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993

Please Visit our Sponsors
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
420 Photo Gallery Tutorial - How to Post Photos
Follow us on Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook

I own a PS led panel. That alone, makes me feel like a rep for bdled lol. I always find myself telling people how great they are when they have questions about what to buy and why. Lol.
Haha, I know the feeling. I sound as if Im getting some sort of commission on each sale. Lol

Back
Top Bottom