Cosmic Glue - Strawberry Glue & French Cookies At Cannapot

CannaPot

Hiho :Namaste:

Just wanted to tell you that we have three new great strains at our shop - check them out here, realy interesting stuff with an amazing quality and smell you will like for sure :)

1.) Cosmic Glue by TGA Sub @ Cosmic Glue [TGA Subcool] : buy cannabisseeds - Cannapot

cosmic-glue_tga-cannabisseeds-hanfsamen.JPG

2.) Strawberry Glue female by TH Seeds @ Strawberry Glue 5 fem [T.H. Seeds] : buy cannabisseeds - Cannapot

strawberry-glue-female-th-cannabisseeds-hanfsamen.JPG

3.) French Cookies feminized by TH Seeds @ French Cookies 5 fem [T.H. Seeds] : buy cannabisseeds - Cannapot

french-cookies-female-th-cannabisseeds-hanfsamen.JPG

Pictures are very nice - pretty lovely, or not?!? :goodjob:

Also check out our specials @ Great weedseeds reduced here - all specials at Cannapot

At the moment we are running real cool special stuff that will satisfy you...hopefully ;)
Wish you a happy weekend - all the best!!!
J.

PS: We also have reduced the PhenoFinderSeeds @ Pheno Finder - sought after phenotypes of modern cannabisseeds

For sure great as well :D

HI!
As I know from growers...Strawberry Glue is very uniform and there are "1.5" phenotypes - was told that both phenotypes are nearly same, the smell is equal just a little bit differnce in growth...thats why "1.5"

Cheers

How long can i expect to run them in flower? Getting some fruity smells from my plant - i deffo have a more sativa leaning plant

You mean the Strawberry Glue??! Breeder says around 60 days...so normally you can add a few days to breeders information!

Hope you like them :)
Enjoy your day!!!
J.

Back
Top Bottom