Thank You To Our Renewing Sponsor Seedsman

Ron Strider

Please join us in thanking Seedsman for renewing their sponsorship! They have been and continue to be a huge asset in helping us further our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world

420 Magazine began life 24 years ago in an endeavor to end prohibition by creating a forum where appreciation and awareness of the Cannabis plant could flourish. We are not only the oldest Cannabis community website, we are also, thanks to our large and sophisticated membership, recognized as the gold standard for knowledge sharing. To continue offering this free service we rely on like-minded sponsors such as Seedsman, to whom we are truly grateful. Please support our Mission by supporting them. Our sponsors make 420 Magazine possible.

About Seedsman
An established seedbank, Seedsman have been selling cannabis seeds online since 2003 and are considered one of the most trustworthy and reliable suppliers in the world.

They sell their own brand of cannabis seeds, and having grown significantly over the past decade, now also stock 1500 strains from over 65 seedbanks from every corner of the globe. With a tremendous range of all seed types - regular, feminized, regular autos and feminized autos - and a great selection of strains, you're bound to find the perfect seeds for your needs. Free seeds, discounts, regular promotions and loyalty rewards are all part of the service, and all questions and queries are responded to within one business day, (although of course they cannot offer any cultivation advice as the seeds are sold as adult collectibles only). Shipping is naturally discreet and, should you chose, express.

Not only do Seedsman have one of the most comprehensive libraries of cannabis seeds in the world, they now offer a diverse range of cannabis related goods including storage products, clothing, hemp bags and books.

Seedsman also walk the talk. They believe that the majority of people who use cannabis use it responsibly and need to be protected by the law not targeted by it. A percentage of the company’s profit is therefore spent on helping promote the need for legal change within the UK and around the globe, supporting political lobbying organisations and charities.

In summary, Seedsman's mission is to help preserve cannabis genetics for future generations whilst promoting the need to control and regulate cannabis under a legal framework. They understand that a more diverse gene pool makes cannabis less susceptible to diseases and pests and provides a larger scope for research.

Capture35.PNG
Capture36.PNG

Capture37.PNG
Capture38.PNG

Address
Tigre Uno Distribucion S.L.
Calle Numancia 22
Entresuelo 3A
08029 Barcelona
Spain

Contact

Telephone:

France - Toll Free - 0800 917 552
Germany - Toll Free - 0800 180 4057
Poland - +48 123 966 616
Spain - +34 931 807 970
UK - Toll Free - 0808 189 3154
USA - Denver - 1 720 370 5794

Email: Via website

Thank you Seedsman for your support in our mission. We are truly grateful!

420 Magazine®
Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993

Please Visit our Sponsors
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
420 Photo Gallery Tutorial - How to Post Photos
Follow us on Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook

Seedsman also walk the talk. They believe that the majority of people who use cannabis use it responsibly and need to be protected by the law not targeted by it. A percentage of the company’s profit is therefore spent on helping promote the need for legal change within the UK and around the globe, supporting political lobbying organisations and charities.

Wow I did not know that. It's just more reason seedsman is such an awsome company. Great selection of seeds, easy to navigate website, lots of freebies and promotions and giveaways, and very discreet and quick delivery should you need it, with the choice of original breeder packs or not (choose not for safer stealthier delivery even though those breeder packs look mighty fine).

Admittedly I've not ordered from anyone else so I can't compare, but two orders from seedsman arrived safe and sound in Australia. I'm personally very happy with them and will be sure to order more from them in the future.

Disclaimer: I do not have any personal or financial affiliation with seedsman. I just like the cut of their jib.

Thanks seedsman! I like your beans!

Thanks for the kind feedback @GrowchyzGardenOfGreen!!!!

Wow I did not know that. It's just more reason seedsman is such an awsome company. Great selection of seeds, easy to navigate website, lots of freebies and promotions and giveaways, and very discreet and quick delivery should you need it, with the choice of original breeder packs or not (choose not for safer stealthier delivery even though those breeder packs look mighty fine).

Admittedly I've not ordered from anyone else so I can't compare, but two orders from seedsman arrived safe and sound in Australia. I'm personally very happy with them and will be sure to order more from them in the future.

Disclaimer: I do not have any personal or financial affiliation with seedsman. I just like the cut of their jib.

Yeah @Nightmask!!! we are happy when customer are happy!!!!

Seedsman is definitely the best. They always got a good deal going on. All there seeds sprout. Cant beat that.

Thanks @YzFiReCaT for your feedback!!!! we are trying our best to keep the best service with the best offers!!!

I'll be back soon with some interesting news so stay tuned!!!!!

Have a great week end everybody

They believe that the majority of people who use cannabis use it responsibly and need to be protected by the law not targeted by it.

super cool beans, i like this theory. I dont like ordering from a different country but what the heck I have been looking through the website for a couple of weeks almost all of what I want in terms of breeders, (I would love to see Mandala added)

keep up the good show.

Title of the thread has an extra E in seeeedsman. I like it:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom