Herbies Now Taking Bitcoin

Herbies Seeds

420 Sponsor
As from yesterday 13th June 2017 we are able to take Bitcoin payments.

To anyone who hasn't used Bitcoin before you can find info when you click on our banner at the top of Our home page

There are a few wallet providers that seem to have clear and simple instructions on getting started, Coinbase and Coinjar, but if you know of any others, or can provide any help and advise to those new to Bitcoin please comment on this thread.

Other updates this week

We are now stocking Mephisto Genetics again, you can see their seeds here

We are now stocking Spliff Seeds again, you can see their seeds here

Back in Stock - You can see the full list here

Seedism BLZ Bud Fems
Connoisseur Genetics OG Chem Regs
Reserva Privada Tangie Regs (Cup Winner)
DNA Genetics Sour Banana Sherbert Regs
Holy Smoke Strawberry StarDawg Fems
Connsoisseur Genetics OG Chem Cookies Regs
Expert Amnesia Haze Fems
BC Bud Depot The Purps (Cup Winner)
BC Bud Depot Girl Scout Cookies (Cup Winner)
TGA Subcool Chernobyl Regs

New Seeds, you can see the full list here

Spliff Seeds Purple Berry Kush Fems - 70% Indica, 9 weeks flowering, pungent kush flavour, relaxing body stone

Spliff Seeds CBD Spliff Berry Fems - 6.3% CBD, 7.6% THC, 60% Indica, CBD Kush x Spliff Blueberry

Philosopher Sleepy Yoda Auto Fems - White Yoda Auto x Northern Lights, 18% THC, Sweet and musky flavour

We are now stocking Breaking Buds Seeds, a new breeder with us at Herbies, you can see their collection here

I have started doing a little studying on this subject, but I get concerned when they start talking about bank accounts. I'm hoping my kids or grand kids can help me out :cheesygrinsmiley:

I still miss Herbies but wont go through the huge battle it is to go buy bitcoin and then go use it. It's really a pita compared to a cc. I spent well over 1k us at herbies. Not messing with bitcoin anymore.

Back
Top Bottom