Mars-Hydro Need Tester For Our New Design COB Light

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
Mars Hydro Plant Picture Competition
We need tester to test our New COB light, if you are interested,do not miss it.Share your pics with us to win the most New design of Mars-hydro procuts!!!
Rules: Join Mars Hydro LED growing group
1. You should only use our Mars II, reflector, or Mars Pro II series lights. And in the photos, you should make sure the light can be seen.
2. Only plants allowed for submission. No dried flowers or single bud shots.
3. Post picture in our main thread:Mars-hydro LED growing discussion,and @ us
4. The competition will open from 4th to 14th , voting will run from 15th to 22nd in July
Hope everyone enjoy this competition!
All the rights reserved by Mars Hydro
7_-_1_.jpg

I do not own a Mars II or reflector series. What I do know is that I'll take some bud shots and some pictures of my monster outside plants and then you may deem me worthy of trying out your new cob style light (after all we chatted about this months ago on a different forum)
And I'll post my results start to finish. I'll pull my other brand lights and use the Mars 300s for veg and run a full Mars grow start to finish using your lights and document my results. :) you know I can grow :p

:goodjob:so many plants,nice
420-magazine-mobile1859299189.jpg
420-magazine-mobile584119636.jpg
this one is a gorilla bomb under a Mars 300

The big outdoor plants were vegged under a Mars 300 as well. Here's the set up for my outdoor season. The Mars rocked the big plants to stage them for outdoor!
420-magazine-mobile641613843.jpg

Hello everyone, hope you are doing fine. I have some pics of my Satori and Buckeye Purple I have flowering under my Mars ll 900 light. My light is three years old now and is still growing some fine plants.
Second time growing the Buckeye, the Satori I have grown a few times now. Usually I have four to six plants in there but I put a couple outside in the garden.
The plants are at 8 weeks flower right now, the Satori needs a couple more weeks and should have some nice big buds when done and the Buckeye has smaller buds but are very dense, maybe a week or so for the Buckeye.
The Buckeye seeds are hard to come by but well worth the trouble to get. Satori is a sativa plant and the Buckeye is an indica.
Here are some pics, hope you like them.
Buckey_contest_001_1280x1033_.jpg
Buckey_contest_003_903x1280_.jpg
Buckey_contest_013_1280x1012_.jpg
Buckey_contest_008_1280x853_.jpg
Buckey_contest_010_853x1280_.jpg
IMG_2451_1280x1125_.jpg
IMG_2452_1280x853_.jpg
IMG_2444_1028x1280_.jpg
IMG_2439_1280x959_.jpg
IMG_2440_1280x908_.jpg

Hi Everyone!

First - Thank you @Mars Hydro for giving this opportunity to us and thank you Sara for all of your help and contributions! It is for yours and Mars' exceptional service and product I was recommended to. I bought 3 Mars Hydro Reflector 144 LED lights and love them. I currently have two set up in my 4' x 4' grow tent and currently considering my options to set up in an additional 4' x 4' grow tent that will be a designated veg tent; buying a reflector 96 to set up with my 144 as well or MAYBE a NEW COB light?!

I've got two Grand Daddy Purple females and two CheeseDawg females started from seed. They are at day 39 of veg and will be flipped to flower tomorrow!! Growing in organic soil and using organic nutrients as well. As for now.... Here is how they look:

I really like that the Mars reflector series are green! They look great!

Natural_light.png

LED_light1.png

Nice stack for 39 days in soil!!!:
Veg_GDP_LST_Stack_7_8_17.png

Family photo!!!:
Veg_All_7_8_17.png

Thanks again and good luck to everyone! :Namaste::high-five::smokin:

Thanks.:circle-of-love:
Hi Everyone!

First - Thank you @Mars Hydro for giving this opportunity to us and thank you Sara for all of your help and contributions! It is for yours and Mars' exceptional service and product I was recommended to. I bought 3 Mars Hydro Reflector 144 LED lights and love them. I currently have two set up in my 4' x 4' grow tent and currently considering my options to set up in an additional 4' x 4' grow tent that will be a designated veg tent; buying a reflector 96 to set up with my 144 as well or MAYBE a NEW COB light?!

I've got two Grand Daddy Purple females and two CheeseDawg females started from seed. They are at day 39 of veg and will be flipped to flower tomorrow!! Growing in organic soil and using organic nutrients as well. As for now.... Here is how they look:

Natural_light.png

LED_light1.png

Family photo!!!:
Veg_All_7_8_17.png

Hi Everyone!

Natural_light.png

LED_light1.png

Family photo!!!:
Veg_All_7_8_17.png

How far away do you have your led while vegging?

Hello Mars Hydro!!

I have used the reflector 96 for the whole duration of this plants life. She started as a manifold, then she changed her mind and decided to not be one:). I will be starting my next grow when the black and blue hyena (from hyena Mercia the master) run I am doing finishes. The idea for the next grow is another black and blue Hyena seed based grow, this one will be 4-6 monster plants in Dutch buckets or Aero type set up. With HST and LST, and a patient vegetation cycle, I will show how deep your cobs will penetrate and promote growth at all exposed levels of the plants. My environment is heated and AC treated as needed. Would love to set up some Cobs in my 4x4 and see what kind of beasts we could make. The 3x3 would stay reflector and HM unless it was a 2 tent cob project. Here is my Super Silver Haze just getting juicy under those awesome reflector 96 LED lights!
420-magazine-mobile981348912.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1504975426.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1732618623.jpg
420-magazine-mobile76981560.jpg

Thank you for the opportunity to submit!

Cheers!

How far away do you have your led while vegging?

I go with the reccomended height that Mars supplies: Seedling: 24'' Germination: 24''-30'' Veg: 18''-24'' Flower: 12''-18''

My lights were constantly 23-24" away during veg. I've dropped them down now to 17" as they have switched to flower!! :)

I go with the reccomended height that Mars supplies: Seedling: 24'' Germination: 24''-30'' Veg: 18''-24'' Flower: 12''-18''

My lights were constantly 23-24" away during veg. I've dropped them down now to 17" as they have switched to flower!! :)
That's how I've been running mine which is working brilliant

wish ihad seen this sara im really intrested in trying the mars cob ive had amazing results with my series 2 if your still looking for sombody to test i would love to

I'd like to see someone test it in a space that's the same size and shape as the company's estimated "core" footprint. IOW, walled in and with NO other lights to taint the test.

I realize that this kind of thing can be highly inconvenient, depending on various circumstances, and I'm certainly not going to think any less of someone for using it in a larger space, as part of a larger grow. It does make it far more difficult to truly judge a product's capabilities that way, though.

Hello Mars Hydro!!

I have used the reflector 96 for the whole duration of this plants life. She started as a manifold, then she changed her mind and decided to not be one:). I will be starting my next grow when the black and blue hyena (from hyena Mercia the master) run I am doing finishes. The idea for the next grow is another black and blue Hyena seed based grow, this one will be 4-6 monster plants in Dutch buckets or Aero type set up. With HST and LST, and a patient vegetation cycle, I will show how deep your cobs will penetrate and promote growth at all exposed levels of the plants. My environment is heated and AC treated as needed. Would love to set up some Cobs in my 4x4 and see what kind of beasts we could make. The 3x3 would stay reflector and HM unless it was a 2 tent cob project. Here is my Super Silver Haze just getting juicy under those awesome reflector 96 LED lights!
420-magazine-mobile981348912.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1504975426.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1732618623.jpg
420-magazine-mobile76981560.jpg

Thank you for the opportunity to submit!

Cheers!

I will also recommend Jesse to do a sponsored grow. He is an amazing human being. I know him personally, and was also a coworker at one point. He has always been extremely helpful and caring at anything he does! He would love the opportunity to show off your light, and his wife won't yell at him for spending more money!!! He will not let you down! He has a fricken camera in his grow room, so he can get you update photos 24/7!!!

Thank you Velk,definitely will tell you

wish ihad seen this sara im really intrested in trying the mars cob ive had amazing results with my series 2 if your still looking for sombody to test i would love to

Back
Top Bottom