CannaPot - Bruce Banner & Kings Banner By Darkhorse Genetics In Stock

CannaPot

:Namaste:

Just to let you know that we have limited stock of two very great strains by Dark Horse Genetics - great regular cannabisseeds of highest order...

1.) Bruce Banner --> Bruce Banner (original) [Dark Horse Genetics] : buy cannabisseeds - Cannapot

This is the original Bruce Banner - a strain that many grower love and the seeds are rare as hell, a few packs are on stock now at our hempshop

2.) Kings Banner --> Kings Banner [Dark Horse Genetics] : buy cannabisseeds - Cannapot

Same as with Kings Banner - highly recommended cannabisstrain, also just a few packs on stock at the moment :)

Wish you a happy weekend - all the best :thumb:
J.

original-kings-banner_Dark-Horse-Genetics-cannabis-hanfsamen.JPG
Bruce-Banner-original_Dark-Horse-Genetics-cannabisseeds.JPG

Just to let you know that we have limited stock of two very great strains by Dark Horse Genetics - great regular cannabisseeds of highest order...

1.) Bruce Banner --> Bruce Banner (original) [Dark Horse Genetics] : buy cannabisseeds - Cannapot

This is the original Bruce Banner - a strain that many grower love and the seeds are rare as hell, a few packs are on stock now at our hempshop

2.) Kings Banner --> Kings Banner [Dark Horse Genetics] : buy cannabisseeds - Cannapot

Same as with Kings Banner - highly recommended cannabisstrain, also just a few packs on stock at the moment :)

J.

Now ,I have 3 sour diesel autos from fast buds,and the one I know is just about done is nice and plump,filled out decent,not as much as it could of due to some challenges,but the girl that didn't flower early looks something like the pic above this,not as full but not by far,looks pretty close besides the color difference,and she's got milky as hell trichomes every where,when my other girl was her size,she had no milky trichs and filled in pretty nice,and just getting milky ones now with some clear and amber l,so my question is,even though the buds didn't beef up nearly as much as they should have,should I harvest while the trichomes are this milky? afraid to lose potency, Quality over quantity,I don't want to waste all the time I spent on them to get something that compares to some gas station delta 8 quality,which I cant even knock cause there delta 8 products usually give me a better buzz than the stuff at the dispensary,and half the price,been meaning to get my hands on tht thc-a products,which allot of people dont realize is basically the same thing,they harvest a little earlier than usual and send it out to get tested soon as it leaves the plant,by the time the customer gets it,its cured and will get you just as baked as the overpriced dispensary stuff,I just got a pre roll that said it was 28% thc and I cut a popcorn budd off my plant and literally cut it into peices and put it in the oven for like 25 min to dry out so i could get an idea on the strength,and it got me baked,either there testing is bogus,or I grow better shit than them on my second autoflower grow ever?which I dought,but it's tge truth, dispensary budd is always dry l,no stickyness and gets you stoned,but without laughing part ,just gets you dumbed down

Now ,I have 3 sour diesel autos from fast buds,and the one I know is just about done is nice and plump,filled out decent,not as much as it could of due to some challenges,but the girl that didn't flower early looks something like the pic above this,not as full but not by far,looks pretty close besides the color difference,and she's got milky as hell trichomes every where,when my other girl was her size,she had no milky trichs and filled in pretty nice,and just getting milky ones now with some clear and amber l,so my question is,even though the buds didn't beef up nearly as much as they should have,should I harvest while the trichomes are this milky? afraid to lose potency, Quality over quantity,I don't want to waste all the time I spent on them to get something that compares to some gas station delta 8 quality,which I cant even knock cause there delta 8 products usually give me a better buzz than the stuff at the dispensary,and half the price,been meaning to get my hands on tht thc-a products,which allot of people dont realize is basically the same thing,they harvest a little earlier than usual and send it out to get tested soon as it leaves the plant,by the time the customer gets it,its cured and will get you just as baked as the overpriced dispensary stuff,I just got a pre roll that said it was 28% thc and I cut a popcorn budd off my plant and literally cut it into peices and put it in the oven for like 25 min to dry out so i could get an idea on the strength,and it got me baked,either there testing is bogus,or I grow better shit than them on my second autoflower grow ever?which I dought,but it's tge truth, dispensary budd is always dry l,no stickyness and gets you stoned,but without laughing part ,just gets you dumbed down
Oh and I'm interested in some of those seeds,nothing big,just like 5,lmk how to go about that

J.

I grew a Bruce banner and it was fantastic!!

Got some Darkhorse S3 Bruce Banner to run next. Got the Mind Reaper which is Rasberry Boogie BX1. Cheers to the Hulk, happy holidays,SSgrower

HI!
I can tell you that all Dark Horse Genetics are incredible - the seeds are rare and fantastic - Dark Horse Genetics is one of the big players (as well as Karma Genetics or Purple City) but if you want to have some nice special strains - we have a few left of these here

Royal Hulk: cross of the legendary King's Banner and the unique Savage Hulk. Royal Hulk by Dark Horse Genetics is nothing short of a true monster: you'll find a wide range of terp profiles, ranging from extremely gassy flavours to some vibrant exotic fruity notes...

The Undercaker: cross of Strawberry Shortcake with Savage Hulk, this cross offers rich flavours of ripe strawberries with sweet and soapy notes of Zkittlez candy...

Dranoz: you can look forward to pungent, funky flavours from Cannarado Genetics Kitchen Sink #2 and sweeter, fruity notes from Thanoz. It is therefore a cross between the outstanding Kitchen Sink #2 and the equally high-quality Thanoz...

Lethal Protector: very tasty aromas vary and mix together some of the most sought-after terp profiles, a blend of intense strawberry, zkittlez and OG terps that literally makes your mouth water...

Party Monzter: beautifully bred and selected Zkittlez hybrid created from a cross of the Party Foul and Thanoz (Zkittlez x Bitch Slap) strains. Offering a truly unique terpene profile with a really strong touch, it is a first class hybrid from Dark Horse Genetics with an amazing genetic pedigree...

Super Zolider Serum: this strain has a truly unique terpene profile, the grower can look forward to vigorous plants with a funky biscuit odour from the Kitchen Sink #1 and sweeter, fruity notes from the Thanoz...

Reality ZTone: a complex and multi-layered with a high dose of Dark Horse Genetics trademark quality, this is a first class hybrid with a brilliant pedigree that includes Zkittlez, Sunshine 4, Kosher Kush and OZ Kush...

Do not forget our latest weedseeds - I wish you a nice weekend :)
J.

PS: We also have our own strains --> Cannapot Seeds ... very oldschool and ... well...we love them

HI!
I can tell you that all Dark Horse Genetics are incredible - the seeds are rare and fantastic - Dark Horse Genetics is one of the big players (as well as Karma Genetics or Purple City) but if you want to have some nice special strains - we have a few left of these here

Royal Hulk: cross of the legendary King's Banner and the unique Savage Hulk. Royal Hulk by Dark Horse Genetics is nothing short of a true monster: you'll find a wide range of terp profiles, ranging from extremely gassy flavours to some vibrant exotic fruity notes...

The Undercaker: cross of Strawberry Shortcake with Savage Hulk, this cross offers rich flavours of ripe strawberries with sweet and soapy notes of Zkittlez candy...

Dranoz: you can look forward to pungent, funky flavours from Cannarado Genetics Kitchen Sink #2 and sweeter, fruity notes from Thanoz. It is therefore a cross between the outstanding Kitchen Sink #2 and the equally high-quality Thanoz...

Lethal Protector: very tasty aromas vary and mix together some of the most sought-after terp profiles, a blend of intense strawberry, zkittlez and OG terps that literally makes your mouth water...

Party Monzter: beautifully bred and selected Zkittlez hybrid created from a cross of the Party Foul and Thanoz (Zkittlez x Bitch Slap) strains. Offering a truly unique terpene profile with a really strong touch, it is a first class hybrid from Dark Horse Genetics with an amazing genetic pedigree...

Super Zolider Serum: this strain has a truly unique terpene profile, the grower can look forward to vigorous plants with a funky biscuit odour from the Kitchen Sink #1 and sweeter, fruity notes from the Thanoz...

Reality ZTone: a complex and multi-layered with a high dose of Dark Horse Genetics trademark quality, this is a first class hybrid with a brilliant pedigree that includes Zkittlez, Sunshine 4, Kosher Kush and OZ Kush...

Do not forget our latest weedseeds - I wish you a nice weekend :)
J.

PS: We also have our own strains --> Cannapot Seeds ... very oldschool and ... well...we love them
HI!
For all german speaking people here - wir haben hier Informationen über den Versand von Cannabis Samen - was ist legal? Und weitere Informationene

Happy XMAS :)

I am running Darkhorse Bruce Banner s3 soon, I like seedbazaar too. I use them for Mosca & Daz seeds as well. Jason is a great breeder and I consider it a privilege to run their gear. SSgrower likes J.

Back
Top Bottom