Welcome To Our New Sponsor Arizer

Ron Strider

Please join us in welcoming our new sponsor Arizer to our mission of spreading Cannabis awareness to the world.

420 Magazine began life 24 years ago in an endeavor to end prohibition by creating a forum where appreciation and awareness of the Cannabis plant could flourish. We are not only the oldest Cannabis community website, we are also, thanks to our large and sophisticated membership, recognized as the gold standard for knowledge sharing. To continue offering this free service we rely on like-minded sponsors such as Arizer, to whom we are truly grateful. Please support our Mission by supporting them. Our sponsors make 420 Magazine possible.

About Arizer
We are delighted to welcome Arizer as a sponsor and supporter of 420 Magazine. Arizer have a high reputation as a quality manufacturer of fine vaporizers. Based in Canada, the company produces a range of superb products to meet your needs, whether on the move or at home.

The Arizer Air is precisely engineered with powerful and unique heating technology in a durable, ultra-compact design that is completely portable. An easily interchangeable, rechargeable, high-capacity battery provides up to one hour of continuous use per charge and gives you the option to carry spare charged batteries for extended use. Don't let the size fool you - small size but big performance!

Since its release in 2011 the Arizer Solo's innovative design has become well known as a powerful and reliable vaporizer that produces smooth and tasty vapor. Designed for use at home and on the go, the Arizer Solo is a compact & durable portable vaporizer that is owned and loved by thousands of people worldwide. Its sister products, the Arizer Solo II and the Arizer Solo Northern Lights Edition offer additional features to this already established and well-loved vape.

In 2007 Arizer's V-Tower's optimized heating system, large high-quality ceramic heating element, precision temperature control, and high-quality glass parts quickly defined quality vapor — pure, cool, smooth, and tasty! The V-Tower sets the standard by being meticulously engineered, built with the highest quality components, designed to be easy to use and easy to maintain. It's perfect for anyone looking for a simple, effective, and reliable vaporizer.

Finally, the Arizer Extreme Q is the quintessential desktop vaporizer — elegant, convenient, powerful, versatile, durable, and reliable. The Extreme Q's precision temperature control and variable fan speeds perform to meet the most demanding vapor needs and the most discriminating vapor preferences. In addition, it's the world's first remote controlled vaporizer; much more than a gimmick, after a days of using the remote, you'll wonder how you ever did without it.

As you'd expect from a quality company, Arizer's website gives you simple access to accessories and support - whether you simply need more information about your purchase or need to write to sales, shipping or support. Arizer truly are here to help you and maximise your vaping experience.

Contact

Email
Service: service@arizer.com
Shipping: shipping@arizer.com
Sales: sales@arizer.com
Or Via Website

Thank you Arizer for your support in our mission. We are truly grateful!

420 Magazine®
Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993

Please Visit our Sponsors
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
420 Photo Gallery Tutorial - How to Post Photos
Follow us on Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook

I've had an Arizer desktop vape for, maybe, ten years. I bought mine when they first came out, I think.
(It's what's the "extreme" model is, now.)
Killer quality, great customer support, and great value.
I NEVER recommend products but Arizer is truly good stuff! .

Back
Top Bottom