SunPlusLED Q&A Forum

Techman

logo12.png

Hello and thank you for visiting the SunPlusLED Q/A Forum.

SunPlus is a new sponsor here on 420 Magazine and we want to be sure all your questions are answered to the best of our ability. SunPlus lamps have been popular in Europe for several years and we now have the ability to sell them in the USA. With the new markets opening so quickly we feel now is the best time to introduce ourselves.

SunPlus is a modern company, based in China, whose main goal is to provide high quality products for the
[FONT=&amp]Cannabis [/FONT] Industry. Along with high quality products we also like to provide fast, friendly customer service. Please work with us as the time difference may delay some interactions.

Our featured product, The Pioneer Series offers several models to meet all growers needs and although were more focused on larger grow operations we are still happy to help the small grower.
Pioneer LED Grow Panel | LED Grow Lighting Manufacturer Since 2009|SunPlusLEDSunPlus Pioneer lamps are not your average LED, these high quality products utilize top of the line Cree COB's and Bridgelux 5w chips that produce a spectrum in both Veg and Flower that your plants will love. Great coverage too, The P6 will easily flower a 4x4 room and for smaller spaces we offer the P4 and P2. A built-in timer eliminates the need for any additional equipment and the multi-mode fans ensure the best energy savings. You will need to adequately ventilate smaller grow rooms when using these lamps as they are designed for greenhouses or more of an open spaced layout.

Check out the specs on our newest lamp, The Blooming LED, designed in Spain and quickly becoming a success. BloomingLED 150 Grow Panel | LED Grow Lighting Manufacturer Since 2009|SunPlusLEDMore information and specs can be found at our website www.sunplusled.com.

At SunPlusLED we will do everything we can to get you these high quality products for the best price. Customer satisfaction is our goal. Please let me know if we can answer any questions or if your in need of a price quote.

Thank you for visiting and happy growing!

Techman

re: SunPlusLED Q&A Forum

Very nice, we certainly need some competition between the light manufacturers so best of luck to you all. A great way to make yourselves a little more known and stand out would be to sponsor a light to a grower so that he uses it in his journal and gives it all the praise lol.
Yes I'm putting my hand up should you look for such a candidate and perhaps build a little more market share in a country other than the States. I'm in Cape Town, South Africa a country yearning for another LED manufacturer other than Mars Hydro and No name brands.

Best of luck you all.

Agreed. A spondored journal is a good way to show people what your lights can do. Welcome to 420 and thanks for sponsoring this great community.

I suggest having a contest and the winner get sponsored with your lights.

Good luck.

Does the lamps have built in timer?

Each time I see them I must admit they really look awesome.
I don't think there should be any contest DeVille, for once I just think they should give it away to the first 3 ppl to respond on this page . . Wouldn't you agree?

I mean we are a great start for them . you are a well experienced grower with journals, I am a first time grower with my first journal. This would show it's a light for everyone, starter to experienced grower .

Sure thing Justin :) I wouldn't thank no to test a new lamp.

Very nice, we certainly need some competition between the light manufacturers so best of luck to you all. A great way to make yourselves a little more known and stand out would be to sponsor a light to a grower so that he uses it in his journal and gives it all the praise lol.
Yes I'm putting my hand up should you look for such a candidate and perhaps build a little more market share in a country other than the States. I'm in Cape Town, South Africa a country yearning for another LED manufacturer other than Mars Hydro and No name brands.

Best of luck you all.

Thanks for the input. I'm sure we can ship to you there. I have a current journal going with this lamp. It is by far the best I've used.

Agreed. A spondored journal is a good way to show people what your lights can do. Welcome to 420 and thanks for sponsoring this great community.

I suggest having a contest and the winner get sponsored with your lights.

Good luck.

Thanks for the input, maybe we can do this in the future.

Each time I see them I must admit they really look awesome.
I don't think there should be any contest DeVille, for once I just think they should give it away to the first 3 ppl to respond on this page . . Wouldn't you agree?

Sorry guys, this lamp has already been proven over in Europe, we probably won't go through that again. I have a current journal going with this lamp. It works!

Let me throw this out there. On April 20th 2017 (420) We sold the P6 for $420 delivered. (US only) Yup, Wow.

If I can get 10-15 commitments I'll see if they will let me do it again as a 420 Magazine Special.

The lamps look really cool. Love the timer functionality. Do however have all the lamps I need for some years. I wish you good luck and thank you for sponsoring this fine community!

logo12.png

Get to Know SunPlusLED

We are a professional large-scale manufacturer focused on designing and producing high performance Cree & Osram diodes LED grow lights from 100 watts to 1000 watts. O
ur products are exported to America, Canada, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Australia and 20 other countries and regions.

What do you expect from a LED Grow Light manufacturer?

1) Great Performance/Quality Bud
2) High Quality Parts, no led burnouts, no fan replacements
3) The Right Spectrum - We have a proven Sunlight Spectrum
4) Longevity +3yrs of service life
5) Low Price
SunPlusLED's meet all these requirements.

Contact me for more information

Happy Growing!

Techman

logo12.png

We want you to help you Grow!

Quality Products, Reasonable Prices. Fast, Friendly Customer Service.

SunPlus P6 $499 - 650w

Sunplus P4 $399 - 450w

SunPlus P2 $299 200w

U.S. Veterans are eligible for an additional 5% discount.

SunplusLED Offer's

* Quantity discounts
* Private labeling (100+)
* US Service & Tech Support
* 2yr Warranty

US Customers Only
For More Info
Call 903-884-4268
Email: Techman6669@gmail.com

Happy Growing!

Techman

Back