NukeHeads

**** I AM A PAID SPONSOR ****

Where to buy seeds in the USA without being paranoid about the POPO or legal issues.
Stealth at it's best !

Fastest Seed shippers in USA: www.NukeHeads.com

Hey guys just wanted to tell you I got my seeds two days after placing an order on the www.NukeHeads.com website. If your in the USA then this is the place to get your seeds trust me. Everyone else takes like two freaking long weeks to get the seeds. Also, many places online I order purple strains .. hit them with 55 degree's of cold in midbloom to harvest and nothing ever turned purple... this let me know allot of overseas places are ripping you off. I bought Grape Ape, and Grand Daddy Purple from www.NukeHeads.com, not only did they almost turn black purple, but the trichomes were purple too as decribed in the original breeders notes. They were LEGIT !!! I figured I'd share this to help you all out in case you don't like waiting weeks for seeds. 2 DAYS .. yeah .. no joke ... 2 DAYS you get your seeds ! Keep this source on the low low ... it's going to be hard to find a quality source like this with such fast shipping. These strains grow some big ole buds too .. check it ..
CodyBudTwix1.png

re: NukeHeads 15 Leaf Fan Leaf & Double Headed Monster Buds

Take a look at my plants I grow and breed monsters ,if u send me a pack I'll grow them out in a specific journal here on 420 and I'll grow them bigger than you have ever seen them before.

Take a look at my plants I grow and breed monsters ,if u send me a pack I'll grow them out in a specific journal here on 420 and I'll grow them bigger than you have ever seen them before.

Gladly will send you a pack :) email me your information at info@NukeHeads.com I'll get that shipped out to you ASAP ! Much Love, and thanks for asking ... we need photos for our other strains too, we could take them ourselves, but ownership feels it's more legit if we get customers photos to enhance the pride of the site.
I got you some first gen and second gen NukeHeads :) ..... the second gen will grow buds that have slightly polyploid characteristics under the conditions we grow in with the nutes we sell on our website we've been getting freakish growth none stop. I'd like to ship you our nutrients as well ... use them from seedling on up. With the nutes we sell :) You can dump a whole container of nutes on a freshly sprouted seedling, and it wont kill it.. it will grow perfectly fine. So sending our nutes to an experienced grower to show how our choice of nutes DEFIES most everything people get taught in growing would be most epic. I definitely want to send you our root stimulator too :) ... So we will ship you about 300$ in seeds and nutrients as seeing your grow efforts etc..

We wanted to enter the Denver Cannabis Cups this year, but we felt we needed more reputation. So to anyone reading please share us around because were going to enter the Cannabis Cups in Denver in 2018 !

Much love to yah, thanks for reading the post. We here at nukeheads understand that time spent reading our posts is time in your life you will never get back. THere is no price on someones life.. as it can be gone in an instant.. that said.. thanks deeply for reading and taking interest in our strain and using some of your lifes time to contact us.... it's priceless and beyond words we appreciate it. Human to Human.. much love to you !

Will email you today!
This will be epic ,Thankyou I can't wait!

TO ANY CUSTOMER WHO BUYS SEEDS FROM US AND SPENDS OVER 150$ ( Currently 150$ it will go back up to 200$ after this month) WE WILL CREATE YOU A CUSTOM MMJ LAB BOX WITH YOUR NAME ON IT. Example, If your name was Eric Smith, we would design you a " SMITH GENETICS " custom lab box. After all a few years of you growing and breeding a strain doesn't it now become your own strain with the selective breeding work you put in
? Thats how we feel here at NukeHeads when we send our genetics to our customers.

P.WRESTLER .. our machine is making your lab box when it's done we will post photos here so check back soon :)

We have on the spot staff who do computer drafting and CNC machine work experienced employees. We provide a seeds service like no one else !
PWRESTLER.png

Looks like you folks go all out, for sure.

Re: NukeHeads 15 Leaf Fan Leaf & Double Headed Monster Buds

Looks like you folks go all out, for sure.

We do the best we can. Remember, only one life to live, we must appreciate every moment and second of it. Too many people neglect
the time they have while others appreciate every second of life. Until we quantum leap from this body into the next realm into a new body
let's get the most out of this dimension / life and love one another so we don't destroy our planet over ego / pride (power hungry predisposition human beings). So while were on this planet, we want to give you the best we can for the life you spent working to come up with the money you make, and we all know no work we do truly pays us enough to cover the efforts we give. Be it a laborer of hard work construction iron and steel, or the doctor who took the gamble, did the years of college where he/she could have died working to get Dr in their title .... only to not be paid much more from a PHD to their Doctorate, but they did it for passion ... despite they will spend their whole lives paying back that degree to help humans have better lives in what they do... So yeah we go the extra mile as well as think more deep than most do behind our business philosophies. We work hard to provide a solid one of a kind service and to be able to keep up with hundreds of orders a day while still providing 2 day shipping speeds to USA customers ! ... It takes great people to do great things and we feel we are pretty great :) . Thanks for YOUR TIME .. reading THIS POST .. it's very appreciated ! MUCH LOVE !! -NukeHeads

Jesus Christ, I just went and looked at the seeds on your site and they are between 15 and 30 bucks for 1 seed? 28 for 1 grape ape seed? That's pretty steep for a seed company that is not well established.. I'm assuming they are feminized.. but what if they don't germinate or are male? Is there some kind of insurance or replacement policy? He'll Dynasty is not even that expensive.. I might would try 1 or 2 seeds from there but not until I see at least 1 person grow them out

Jesus Christ, I just went and looked at the seeds on your site and they are between 15 and 30 bucks for 1 seed? 28 for 1 grape ape seed? That's pretty steep for a seed company that is not well established.. I'm assuming they are feminized.. but what if they don't germinate or are male? Is there some kind of insurance or replacement policy? He'll Dynasty is not even that expensive.. I might would try 1 or 2 seeds from there but not until I see at least 1 person grow them out

We appreciate your comments, but quality service costs. We couldn't afford to pay all these THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in advertisement costs if we weren't selling them at our prices :). Also our sources are state registered, and certified through local labs. The costs of quality rolls down hill.

:) We sell THOUSANDS OF SEEDS ! Our customers like our service. It's your choice to go pay 10$ for some unknown strain that has a label slapped on it. At almost a half million dollars a year in sales .. were doing just fine. Feel free to buy from other sources, but when your ready for quality, confirmed and certified strains and you get to a "SERIOUS" level of growing as our customers are of the highest caliber. Come shop at our site.

We sell ferrari's in the seed business, not used cars at a broken down sales lot. You get what you pay for ! Also our Ken Estes GDP is certified. Any place selling real true GDP should be pricing at 30$ or more PER SEED ! Otherwise your not showing appreciation for the lifes work Ken put in. We appreciate it, and we pay extravagant prices to obtain it too !

Some of our customers buy a grand in product per order, then do it all over again the following week. So we must be doing something right for our TOP CALIBER CLIENTS !

Whats to keep a person from using pollen they produced in their own home grows and pollinating the strains we send out ?? The LAB box with your name on it is for self pride and achievement as well as nostalgia .. it's just cool !
Again, we understand our fine quality and prices are not for everyone, but when you want the catering of sterling silver services feel free to visit our site and order. We are not in competition with anyone :) THEY ARE IN COMPETITION WITH US !

Re: NukeHeads 15 Leaf Fan Leaf & Double Headed Monster Buds

We do the best we can. Remember, only one life to live, we must appreciate every moment and second of it. Too many people neglect
the time they have while others appreciate every second of life. Until we quantum leap from this body into the next realm into a new body
let's get the most out of this dimension / life and love one another so we don't destroy our planet over ego / pride (power hungry predisposition human beings). So while were on this planet, we want to give you the best we can for the life you spent working to come up with the money you make, and we all know no work we do truly pays us enough to cover the efforts we give. Be it a laborer of hard work construction iron and steel, or the doctor who took the gamble, did the years of college where he/she could have died working to get Dr in their title .... only to not be paid much more from a PHD to their Doctorate, but they did it for passion ... despite they will spend their whole lives paying back that degree to help humans have better lives in what they do... So yeah we go the extra mile as well as think more deep than most do behind our business philosophies. We work hard to provide a solid one of a kind service and to be able to keep up with hundreds of orders a day while still providing 2 day shipping speeds to USA customers ! ... It takes great people to do great things and we feel we are pretty great :) . Thanks for YOUR TIME .. reading THIS POST .. it's very appreciated ! MUCH LOVE !! -NukeHeads

Wow I'm impressed ,not just at the strains the custom genetics box but your outlook on life ,whatvi just read felt like I wrote it we are definitely on the same page!

Anyone sayingvyou can't breed with a fem seed is a little should I say green in the growing scene you can spray a fem plant with coloidal silver and make it turn to produce pollen and in turn use that pollen how ever you like.

$30 is not a high price at all to pay for genetics .
Elite cuts go for thousands.
I see the passion ,I love it ,I can't wait to grow out your strains and provide the community with something to strive too.

Thankyou from the bottom of my heart .
Much love.
P.wrestler

Elite cuts going for thousands is not as expensive as $30 per seed. Well, it might not be. Some of the best breeders out there reccomend dropping 50 of their seeds to "possibly find a keeper". As consumers, we have to count on the breeders doing very hard work in dropping hundreds of seeds for selection and then additional generations of stabilization. Unfortunately, I've never seen a "cradle to grave" report of any strain out there. Every set of parents have a real gem keeper in them. They also have underperformers in them as well. We just count on breeders to sway the odds in the consumers favor. That deserves a premium in price.

Welcome Nukeheads! Can you tell us the history on your particular ATF? This strain has me very curious and I'd like to hear the history of yours. Thanks again and I look forward to doing business someday.

I just looked at your site. I'm new to all of this but your prices don't seem bad. Cheaper then buying clones from the dispensary. I've grown 6 from seed and am trying clones this time around. So far I'm not to big of a fan of clones but then again it is only a few weeks into veg. Long story short I saved your site and will be placing a order not to long from now.

Whats to keep a person from using pollen they produced in their own home grows and pollinating the strains we send out ?? The LAB box with your name on it is for self pride and achievement as well as nostalgia .. it's just cool !
Again, we understand our fine quality and prices are not for everyone, but when you want the catering of sterling silver services feel free to visit our site and order. We are not in competition with anyone :) THEY ARE IN COMPETITION WITH US !
I almost ordered the seeds. Then I read this. Too bad I'll miss out on these amazing seeds from this amazing company with amazing customer service. .

Hi NukeHeads .
Skunk here, professional grower of many, many years.

Please break down, in detail, the lineage of your "NukeHeads "F1 & F2"" varietals.

What are the P1 parents?

and their lineage & pedigrees?

What's the stated focus of your breeding project?

I'd like to see a chart detailing the project thus far, generation by generation, including specific traits selected for, and culled, in successive generations.

We'd also appreciate photo-documentation, including shots of the selection pool and breeding area.

At *cough* $30 a seed, I'm sure you understand that full transparency is essential-even more so from a wholly untested, new company selling seeds that nobody has ever heard of.

I'll be looking forward to the concise breakdown.

Thanks,

Skunk

420-magazine-mobile154826390.jpg

Back
Top Bottom