GROWant OSRAM LED Grow Lights #2 - G5-HiPAR Series 400 Watts

GROWant

Greeting All Members,

Several days ago, sponsor GROWant introduced profile and presented No.3 Generation Products - G3HiPAR Series LED Grow Light Here, thread: New Sponsor - GROWant - & Fellow Cannabis Enthusiast & Product Presentation Episode #1.

In this episode 2, we are going to introduce No.5 Generation LED Grow Light 400Watt Fundermental Edition.

G5-HiPARG400-BLK-EL350x75.png
G5-HiPARG400-WHT-EL350x75.png

Products Presentation Episode #2 - G5-HiPAR Series 400 Watt

Welcome to GROWant No.5 Generation LED Grow Light Foundermental Edition, there are 2 Wattage Options in G5-HiPAR fundamental family, each Watt Option have two types of Color Options, all these 4 types LED Grow Lights are featured of Germany Made OSRAM Horticulture LEDs, Most Efficient Enhanced Full Spectrum with IR and UV, HIGHEST PAR/PPFD PER Watt, Super Thin and Lightest Weight Sleek Modern Style, Overheat Protection, Silent Fan, Remote Power Driver, is 2017 best LED Grow Light, perfect for easy growing all kinds of indoor plants throughout all stages. Growers grow with this series lights consume minimal power gain maximum yield, Gram/Watt would be double of other brands.

Same as GROWant other products, our R&D team consider performance prior to profit!

Model NumberHPS EquivalentPower DrawCore CoverMax Cover
G5-HiPAR-G400-WHT400 Watt135 Watt3x3'4x4'

1. G5-HiPAR Series G400 Black LED Grow Lights: G5-HiPAR-G400-BLK

16930.jpg

2. G5-HiPAR Series G400 White LED Grow Lights: G5-HiPAR-G400-WHT

273.png

Bullet Points

• GROWant G5-HiPAR Series G400 LED Grow Light integrates with World Top OSRAM LEDs and optimizes highest efficiency enhanced full spectrum, provides hydro and soil-based indoor plants everything needed for photosynthesis process, like they do in natural sunlight, for all grow stages, includes vegetation, flowering, clone and seedling.

• Gets MOST HIGHEST PAR/PPFD PER WATT output among existing grow lamps in the market, Core Covers 3'x3' and max 4'x4' grow tent at 24" height.
    Consumes 135 Watts only to replace 400W HPS/HID/MH traditional grow fixtures or other brand 600W led grow lamps, 2/3 electricity bill saved.

• Full Aluminum housing design as a giant heat sink, the biggest benefit from aluminum is that it transfers heat 3.5 times faster at speed 287 WM-2K-1, while iron 80 WM-2K-1, fast and large heatsink greatly cools down LEDs, reduces light decay, prolongs lifespan and keeps constant intensity of lights.

• It is the lightest and the thinnest lamp market exists, exquisite superior workmanship and stylish design gives unit most elegant appearance.
    Besides that, aluminum lights never rust unlike iron grow light fixtures.

• External aluminum housed LED power supply is placed outside of the grow tent.
    Heat generates from power supply disperses to air out of grow tent directly.

• Intelligent heat protection function, power shuts off to protect LEDs from heat damage in case of fan's fault or poor ventilation inside of grow tent.

• 4 years US warranty plus 30 days return guarantee, growers worry free from purchasing.

G5-HiPAR-G400-BLK-EL1600.jpg

G5-HiPAR-G400-BLK-TL1600.jpg

G5-HiPAR-G400-BLK-package1200.jpg

Re: New Sponsor - GROWant - Product Presentation Episode #2 - G5-HiPAR Series 400 Wat

I have this model and am really loving it guys. They have the spectrum really dialed in. I really need to start a journal. I did leave some pic in my introduction, titled Cali Grower. If anyone's interested:)

Re: New Sponsor - GROWant - Product Presentation Episode #2 - G5-HiPAR Series 400 Wat

I have this model and am really loving it guys. They have the spectrum really dialed in. I really need to start a journal. I did leave some pic in my introduction, titled Cali Grower. If anyone's interested:)

Love to see ILLGIL710 here and your thread Cali Grower
Can't wait to read your grow journal!

We are proud to announce that BigNugz420 is our newest sponsored grower. He will be rocking x2 of our G5PRO- HiPAR-G400-BLK models. Can't wait to see him crush this next Grow.

Our member BigNugz420 is developping an amazing grow journal- My New DWC Afghan Kush & Flower Mothers

Ninja Fruit Harvest: Heavy Purple Well Colored with GROWant G5(Pro)-HiPAR G400 Spectrum -Thanks to ILL GIL 710

Grower's Comments:

It's an amazing light. High quality diodes. An incredibly dialed in spectrum, it runs extremely cool plus it's Low power draw makes it extremely efficient.
This light has produced more colors and trichomes than anything I've used in the past.
I've grown with Cob Cree cxb3590's in the past. They are a good light. But when you only have a color temperature of 3500k you are not getting full ir or uv. This greatly reduces quality.
That's why I feel the GROWant lights are far superior. I've grown the same exact phenotype and the finished results looked like two different strains. That's how much this light can bring out of your plant. That's why I will continue to use GROWant

FLASH SALE Hey everybody we are offering 5% off our G5 HiPAR, G5pro HiPAR, G3 HiPAR models from now to the end of the month. I Hope Everyone Has a Great Turkey Day.

welcome Blazinjones join GROWant family to test our product G5 G400 OSRAM LED Grow Lights :cheer:

Blaze Showcases The GROWant G5 OSRAM G400 Grow Light

Can't wait to see how is the final result.

GROWant

Greeting All Members,

Several days ago, sponsor GROWant introduced profile and presented No.3 Generation Products - G3HiPAR Series LED Grow Light Here, thread: New Sponsor - GROWant - & Fellow Cannabis Enthusiast & Product Presentation Episode #1.

In this episode 2, we are going to introduce No.5 Generation LED Grow Light 400Watt Fundermental Edition.

G5-HiPARG400-BLK-EL350x75.png
G5-HiPARG400-WHT-EL350x75.png

Products Presentation Episode #2 - G5-HiPAR Series 400 Watt

Welcome to GROWant No.5 Generation LED Grow Light Foundermental Edition, there are 2 Wattage Options in G5-HiPAR fundamental family, each Watt Option have two types of Color Options, all these 4 types LED Grow Lights are featured of Germany Made OSRAM Horticulture LEDs, Most Efficient Enhanced Full Spectrum with IR and UV, HIGHEST PAR/PPFD PER Watt, Super Thin and Lightest Weight Sleek Modern Style, Overheat Protection, Silent Fan, Remote Power Driver, is 2017 best LED Grow Light, perfect for easy growing all kinds of indoor plants throughout all stages. Growers grow with this series lights consume minimal power gain maximum yield, Gram/Watt would be double of other brands.

Same as GROWant other products, our R&D team consider performance prior to profit!

Model NumberHPS EquivalentPower DrawCore CoverMax Cover
G5-HiPAR-G400-WHT400 Watt135 Watt3x3'4x4'

1. G5-HiPAR Series G400 Black LED Grow Lights: G5-HiPAR-G400-BLK

16930.jpg

2. G5-HiPAR Series G400 White LED Grow Lights: G5-HiPAR-G400-WHT

273.png

Bullet Points

• GROWant G5-HiPAR Series G400 LED Grow Light integrates with World Top OSRAM LEDs and optimizes highest efficiency enhanced full spectrum, provides hydro and soil-based indoor plants everything needed for photosynthesis process, like they do in natural sunlight, for all grow stages, includes vegetation, flowering, clone and seedling.

• Gets MOST HIGHEST PAR/PPFD PER WATT output among existing grow lamps in the market, Core Covers 3'x3' and max 4'x4' grow tent at 24" height.
    Consumes 135 Watts only to replace 400W HPS/HID/MH traditional grow fixtures or other brand 600W led grow lamps, 2/3 electricity bill saved.

• Full Aluminum housing design as a giant heat sink, the biggest benefit from aluminum is that it transfers heat 3.5 times faster at speed 287 WM-2K-1, while iron 80 WM-2K-1, fast and large heatsink greatly cools down LEDs, reduces light decay, prolongs lifespan and keeps constant intensity of lights.

• It is the lightest and the thinnest lamp market exists, exquisite superior workmanship and stylish design gives unit most elegant appearance.
    Besides that, aluminum lights never rust unlike iron grow light fixtures.

• External aluminum housed LED power supply is placed outside of the grow tent.
    Heat generates from power supply disperses to air out of grow tent directly.

• Intelligent heat protection function, power shuts off to protect LEDs from heat damage in case of fan's fault or poor ventilation inside of grow tent.

• 4 years US warranty plus 30 days return guarantee, growers worry free from purchasing.

G5-HiPAR-G400-BLK-EL1600.jpg

G5-HiPAR-G400-BLK-TL1600.jpg

G5-HiPAR-G400-BLK-package1200.jpg
Uesed growant 480 for a few years. Love them but thinking of upgrading to g5pro

Back
Top Bottom