GROWant OSRAM LED Grow Lights #3 - G5-HiPAR Series 800 Watts

GROWant

Greeting All Members,

GROWant, as a LED Grow Lights Sponsor in 420mag, we had presented our high end LED Grow Light in previous posts.

1. New Sponsor - GROWant - & Fellow Cannabis Enthusiast & Product Presentation Episode #1 - G3HiPAR Series

2. New Sponsor - GROWant - Product Presentation Episode #2 - G5-HiPAR Series 400 Watt

Today, we will present another two types LED Grow Lights from G5-HiPAR family.
They are the lightest LED Grow Lights in the world for that amazing power capacity.
They are the thinnest LED Grow Lights in the world but have biggest heatsink for reducing the heat of LEDs.
They are not only handsome in style, but also integrates with World Topest Brand of photon engine.

They are GROWant G5-HiPAR Series 800 Watt LED Grow Lights!

41589.jpg

Products Presentation Episode #3 - G5-HiPAR Series 800 Watt

Welcome to GROWant No.5 Generation LED Grow Light Fundamental Edition, there are 2 Wattage Options in G5-HiPAR family, each Watt Option have two types of Color Options, all these 4 types Grow Lights are featured of Germany Made OSRAM Horticulture LEDs, Most Efficient Enhanced Full Spectrum with IR and UV, HIGHEST PAR/PPFD PER Watt, Super Thin and Lightest Weight Sleek Modern Style, Overheat Protection, Silent Fan, Remote Power Driver, is 2017 best LED Grow Lights, perfect for easy growing all kinds of indoor plants throughout all stages. Growers grow with this series lights consume minimal power gain maximum yield, Gram/Watt would be double of the other brands.

Same as GROWant other led grow lights products, our R&D team regarded performance prior to other else.

1. G5-HiPAR Series G800 Black LED Grow Lights: G5-HiPAR-G800-BLK
G5-HiPAR-G800-BLK-TL1600-2.jpg

2. G5-HiPAR Series G800 White LED Grow Lights: G5-HiPAR-G800-WHT
G5-HiPAR-G800-WHT-TL1600-2.jpg

Bullet Points

• GROWant G5-HiPAR Series G800 LED Grow Light integrates with World Top OSRAM LEDs and optimizes highest efficiency enhanced full spectrum, provides hydro and soil-based indoor plants everything needed for photosynthesis process, like they do in natural sunlight, for all grow stages, includes vegetation, flowering, clone and seedling.

• Gets MOST HIGHEST PAR/PPFD PER WATT output among existing grow lamps in the market, Core Covers 4'x4' and max 5'x5' grow tent at 24" height.

• Consumes 270 Watts only to replace 800W HPS/HID/MH traditional grow fixtures or other brand 1200W led grow lamps, 2/3 electricity bill saved.

• Full Aluminum housing design as a giant heat sink, the biggest benefit from aluminum is that it transfers heat 3.5 times faster at speed 287 WM-2K-1, while iron 80 WM-2K-1, fast and large heatsink greatly cools down LEDs, reduces light decay, prolongs lifespan and keeps constant intensity of lights.

• It is the lightest and the thinnest lamp market exists, exquisite superior workmanship and stylish design gives unit most elegant appearance.

• Besides that, aluminum lights never rust unlike iron grow light fixtures.

• External aluminum housed LED power supply is placed outside of the grow tent.Heat generates from power supply disperses to air out of grow tent directly.

• Intelligent heat protection function, power shuts off to protect LEDs from heat damage in case of fan's fault or poor ventilation inside of grow tent.

• 4 years US warranty plus 30 days return guarantee, growers worry free from purchasing.

G5-HiPAR-G800-BLK-EL1500.jpg

G5-HiPAR-G800-WHT-EL1600.jpg

18279.jpg

G5-HiPAR-G800-WHT-E1600.jpg

Re: New Sponsor - GROWant - Product Presentation Episode #3 - G5-HiPAR Series 800 Wat

These look like some killer lights. Glad you are here as a sponsor. Great look as well as function.

Thank you. Awesome functionality and capabilities with this light.

Re: New Sponsor - GROWant - Product Presentation Episode #3 - G5-HiPAR Series 800 Wat

Greeting All Members,

GROWant, as a LED Grow Lights Sponsor in 420mag, we had presented our high end LED Grow Light in previous posts.

1. New Sponsor - GROWant - & Fellow Cannabis Enthusiast & Product Presentation Episode #1 - G3HiPAR Series

2. New Sponsor - GROWant - Product Presentation Episode #2 - G5-HiPAR Series 400 Watt

Today, we will present another two types LED Grow Lights from G5-HiPAR family.
They are the lightest LED Grow Lights in the world for that amazing power capacity.
They are the thinnest LED Grow Lights in the world but have biggest heatsink for reducing the heat of LEDs.
They are not only handsome in style, but also integrates with World Topest Brand of photon engine.

They are GROWant G5-HiPAR Series 800 Watt LED Grow Lights!

41589.jpg

Model NumberHPS EquivalentPower DrawCore CoverMax Cover
G5-HiPAR-G800-xxx800 Watt270 Watt4x4'5x5'

Products Presentation Episode #3 - G5-HiPAR Series 800 Watt

Welcome to GROWant No.5 Generation LED Grow Light Fundamental Edition, there are 2 Wattage Options in G5-HiPAR family, each Watt Option have two types of Color Options, all these 4 types Grow Lights are featured of Germany Made OSRAM Horticulture LEDs, Most Efficient Enhanced Full Spectrum with IR and UV, HIGHEST PAR/PPFD PER Watt, Super Thin and Lightest Weight Sleek Modern Style, Overheat Protection, Silent Fan, Remote Power Driver, is 2017 best LED Grow Lights, perfect for easy growing all kinds of indoor plants throughout all stages. Growers grow with this series lights consume minimal power gain maximum yield, Gram/Watt would be double of the other brands.

Same as GROWant other led grow lights products, our R&D team regarded performance prior to other else.

1. G5-HiPAR Series G800 Black LED Grow Lights: G5-HiPAR-G800-BLK
G5-HiPAR-G800-BLK-TL1600-2.jpg

2. G5-HiPAR Series G800 White LED Grow Lights: G5-HiPAR-G800-WHT

G5-HiPAR-G800-WHT-TL1600-2.jpg

Bullet Points

• GROWant G5-HiPAR Series G800 LED Grow Light integrates with World Top OSRAM LEDs and optimizes highest efficiency enhanced full spectrum, provides hydro and soil-based indoor plants everything needed for photosynthesis process, like they do in natural sunlight, for all grow stages, includes vegetation, flowering, clone and seedling.

• Gets MOST HIGHEST PAR/PPFD PER WATT output among existing grow lamps in the market, Core Covers 4'x4' and max 5'x5' grow tent at 24" height.

• Consumes 270 Watts only to replace 800W HPS/HID/MH traditional grow fixtures or other brand 1200W led grow lamps, 2/3 electricity bill saved.

• Full Aluminum housing design as a giant heat sink, the biggest benefit from aluminum is that it transfers heat 3.5 times faster at speed 287 WM-2K-1, while iron 80 WM-2K-1, fast and large heatsink greatly cools down LEDs, reduces light decay, prolongs lifespan and keeps constant intensity of lights.

• It is the lightest and the thinnest lamp market exists, exquisite superior workmanship and stylish design gives unit most elegant appearance.

• Besides that, aluminum lights never rust unlike iron grow light fixtures.​

• External aluminum housed LED power supply is placed outside of the grow tent.Heat generates from power supply disperses to air out of grow tent directly.

• Intelligent heat protection function, power shuts off to protect LEDs from heat damage in case of fan's fault or poor ventilation inside of grow tent.

• 4 years US warranty plus 30 days return guarantee, growers worry free from purchasing.

G5-HiPAR-G800-BLK-EL1500.jpg

G5-HiPAR-G800-WHT-EL1600.jpg

18279.jpg

G5-HiPAR-G800-WHT-E1600.jpg
For anyone looking for a journal featuring this light. Please checkout New Member MaxPar

GROWant Smart 800Watt Osram LED Grow Light

Would I want two of these to fully cover 4x5 in flower?

The core coverage on one of these is 4x4.
So I really think 2 would be over kill. Maybe one of these g800's and then something smaller to just to make sure you are getting everything covered.

I am have been researching your lights and I am looking for something to put in my 4x4 tent.
I am only going to put 4 plants max. Probably just autos for the winter. Sometimes maybe just 2.
I am looking for low heat, low electricity draw, but high quality and best bang for my buck. I am willing to spend between $200-$350.

I am have been researching your lights and I am looking for something to put in my 4x4 tent.
I am only going to put 4 plants max. Probably just autos for the winter. Sometimes maybe just 2.
I am looking for low heat, low electricity draw, but high quality and best bang for my buck. I am willing to spend between $200-$350.

My best advice would be to pick up two of the G400 models. Each unit pulls 135 watts at the wall. The reason I suggest two units instead of one g800 is, you said that you don't always keep your tent full sometimes only growing a few plants. If you are only growing one plant or two then one of the g400 will do the job. Each has a core coverage of 3x3.
The total for both of the g400 lights from our Amazon store would be $398.

Would I want two of these to fully cover 4x5 in flower?

If you are going for more than 4x4 I would say get 2 g400. Core flower coverage is 3x3. So two easily cover a 4x5.
Two of the 800 models would really be over doing it imo. They have a core coverage of 4x4.
And veg of 5x5. If you want to flower in a 4x5 then one won't do but two is too much. That's why I suggest 2 of the g400. Happy growing. Sorry for taking so long to get back to you.

If you are going for more than 4x4 I would say get 2 g400. Core flower coverage is 3x3. So two easily cover a 4x5.
Two of the 800 models would really be over doing it imo. They have a core coverage of 4x4.
And veg of 5x5. If you want to flower in a 4x5 then one won't do but two is too much. That's why I suggest 2 of the g400. Happy growing. Sorry for taking so long to get back to you.
Hey no worries! I understand what it's like trying to make the rounds.
Especially in between life and all.

Mainly, I'm just thinking of maximizing core coverage.

I have plans that may come to fruition and after seeing you're interaction on the forum I know these light will be amongst them.
I look forward to seeing these journals, as I'm sure they will solidify my decisions.
Preciate you!!

How does the Daisy chain work with the two?

With the smart models it is done wirelessly.
With the non smart models, we do not have any daisy chain options. Each has to be individually plugged in.

Hey no worries! I understand what it's like trying to make the rounds.
Especially in between life and all.

Mainly, I'm just thinking of maximizing core coverage.

I have plans that may come to fruition and after seeing you're interaction on the forum I know these light will be amongst them.
I look forward to seeing these journals, as I'm sure they will solidify my decisions.
Preciate you!!

You'll be to see soon. A lot of our growers have their lights already. They are just waiting on beans or other grows to finish up. You'll definitely get a great look at how well these lights perform.

Hows it goin im lookin into buyin g3hipar 240 for my 80 x80 x1.8 wat would be ur input on that light for my setup

Thanks for joining as a sponsor, I'll jump over into the above journal and take a look at what these lights can do. Always good to see a new company come forth, especially with good customer service and reliable products.

Hows it goin im lookin into buyin g3hipar 240 for my 80 x80 x1.8 wat would be ur input on that light for my setup

Thank you for your interest Quinny. I would say x2 g240 would be your best bet. With only one you would lose some core coverage on the outsides. With 2 you'd have plenty.
X2 of the G240 would give you a core coverage of over 120 cm.
You can also looking into our g480. It has a core coverage of 91cm. Either of these options would work great in your tent.
I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Happy growing

Were would i get a hold of that light tryed ebay but nothin same as amazon c i live in ireland and i wouldnt beable to get my hands on them 1s to easy i was lookin at the g240 and it said max coverage 3x3 and my tent is bout 2.5 x2.5 foot would it not do ya think

Were would i get a hold of that light tryed ebay but nothin same as amazon c i live in ireland and i wouldnt beable to get my hands on them 1s to easy i was lookin at the g240 and it said max coverage 3x3 and my tent is bout 2.5 x2.5 foot would it not do ya think

Yes It would work. You would still get a great harvest. The max coverage is 3x3 but the core is 2x2. That means when your plant is flipped to flower, or starts to bud, the core or "flower" coverage would only be 2x2.
That's the only reason I suggested two.
Seeing that you have a 2.5x2.5, I feel you would lose some coverage around the outsides.
You can find our lights on our website or on Amazon.
Regardless you would still pull a great yield. Things just might not be as dense on the outsides coverage.

Ahh sorry ye i not wat ya mean i qasnt questioin u was just seein if id get away wit1 for now till i get funds up for a 2nd maye thanks for yr help

SweetSue and I are planning to begin our sponsored journals tomorrow evening, barring any last minute issues or plan changes. Mine will probably begin late night, possibly what might technically be the wee hours of Monday morning, depending on one's location. Anyway...

She will be using the GR240, I believe in a 2' x 2' tent (approximately 60cm x 60cm). I'll be using the GR480 in a 3' x 3' closet (approximately 91cm x 91cm). We are both reasonably confident that our lights will be adequate for our respective spaces - and have been assured that this is so, lol.

Maybe that will help folks in sizing their lighting to their spaces, or vice versa?

Back
Top Bottom