Cannapot - Auto Orange Bud On Stock & 20% Reduction On All Automatics Dutch Passion

CannaPot

:Namaste:

Hiho!
We just have received the first packages of the new automatic strain by Dutch Passion called AUTOMATIC ORANGE BUD. It is a cross of the Auto Daiquiri Lime and the well known skunkvariation called Orange Bud. We have two different sizes, one with 3 feminized cannabisseeds and one with 7 feminized seeds...you can find them here:

Auto Orange Bud 7 fem [Dutch Passion] : buy cannabisseeds - Cannapot

Auto Orange Bud 3 fem [Dutch Passion] : Hanfsamen kaufen - Cannapot

We also have reduced ALL automatic strains by Dutch Passion with 20% till 31st Oct 2017 - so if you are planning to order some genetics for outdoors 2018 you will find a very good deal...check out here:

Automatic feminized : buy cannabisseeds - Cannapot

auto-orange-bud-female_dutch_passion-cannabisseeds-hanfsamen.JPG

I wish you a nice weekend - all the best :D
J.

Re: Cannapot - Auto Orange Bud On Stock & 20% Reduction On All Automatics Dutch Passi

We also have reduced ALL automatic strains by Dutch Passion with 20% till 31st Oct 2017

That's awesome. I've grown several of Dutch Passion's strains, but not for several years. I was pretty happy with them. I just took a look at your (Dutch Passion auto-flowering strain) selection and, with the price reduction, your prices look pretty decent.

I've read some pretty good things about three out of {Auto Euphoria, Think Different, AutoXtreme, Auto Ultimate, and Auto Think Big} (I don't remember which three off the top of my head, :icon_roll ). Although I've never ordered from your company, with the good prices - and good selection - if I had the money, I'd probably be willing to give you a shot and order the three (out of those five) that I've read about. I'm starting a sponsored grow this coming Sunday with a new LED grow light and it's going to be ALL auto-flowering plants, so they'd fit right in.

Maybe someday I will get the opportunity to try your company out.

Oh, and thank you for sponsoring my favorite forum (and second home, lol)!

Re: Cannapot - Auto Orange Bud On Stock & 20% Reduction On All Automatics Dutch Passi

Hi!
Well we also include freebies with every order - so when you order some automatic strains you will also get some automatic testers for free :)

If you have any question bout anything you can contact us --> Contact Us : buy cannabisseeds - Cannapot
Greetings :D
J.

Back
Top Bottom