Mars II Will Become History

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
Hi 420 Families:circle-of-love:
Mars Hydro will stop producing Mars II lights, after we sold out all stock lights, Mars II will say goodbye to us forever:green_heart: But we will continue to provide warranty to Mars II lights. Now discontinue promotion sale for Mars II light is on going:cheer: Later we will have new model to replace the Mars II series lights:cheer:
F_M_N_2_T_OL4NE_QVFNF.png

You ought to divide those between all of the forums you do business on, then hold a little auction, lol. Post a thread for each type of light and ask people to just post their highest bid - one post per member, per model, and do so with a strict time limit (of your own choosing, of course). When that time expires... If you have alloted five of one product model to this forum, for example, and have 35 posted bids in that thread, notify the five highest bidders that they have 24 hours to make payment on their new lights (if someone cannot do so, then the sixth-highest bidder just got the chance to get the light).

I'd not post each model at the same time. Stretch it out - post one model (thread) per day or something. Make a bit of an event out of it. Some of them might even end up selling for more than your current sale prices. Either way, I'd guess that you'd get them off your hands much quicker this way.

Would Mars Hydro consider donating one to JayandFun, a former first responder at the World Trade Center on 9/11 that is sick and getting worse and just wants to grow some meds to ease the pain? Poor fella can't afford more than a couples cfls .

Hi GGG,

Your are so kind, I just replied your message.

Thank you for understanding. We will donate $1 to him for every order placed on Mars Hydro website from September 20th through October 20th , 2017. I will calculate the orders everyday, hope we can help him:Namaste:

Yes i received the message. No worries, I have a spare light I can give to him. Thanks for the consideration. You're message box is full.

Thank you for understanding. We will donate $1 to him for every order placed on Mars Hydro website from September 20th through October 20th , 2017. I will calculate the orders everyday, hope we can help him:Namaste:
Very nice Sara....you are awesome

Have him contact Victor from AMARE. I am sure he can help him out

While I might have posted something like that in some other thread, this one was posted by one of our sponsors, lol.

Our Mars II 700 already out of stock in US warehouse, now only other warehouse and Chinese factory have limited stock, after sold out, can not buy it anymore. Other Mars II series light will say goodbye in very near future.

I would love to pick up one of these so that I can get a small veg/mother tent up and running.

Later we will tell you all about the specifications of the new lights.

Are you going to let the cat out of the bag on the new specs on the new lights to supersede the II series? As I am just about to change to led on my next grow.cheers

All Mars II series lights have stocks in CA warehouse now, what size of your tent?

Is there any Canada stock left? I want to get a second tent set up, but that means I need another light.

Back
Top Bottom