GROWant OSRAM LED Grow Lights #4 - G5Pro-HiPAR Series 400 Watts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GROWant

Dear All Members,

GROWant, as a LED Grow Lights Sponsor in 420mag, have spent 3 fantastic weeks here, big thanks to you guys for hot support.

We had presented our high end LED Grow Lights in previous 3 posts.

1. New Sponsor - GROWant - & Fellow Cannabis Enthusiast & Product Presentation Episode #1 - G3HiPAR Series

2. New Sponsor - GROWant - Product Presentation Episode #2 - G5-HiPAR Series 400 Watt

3. New Sponsor - GROWant - Product Presentation Episode #3 - G5-HiPAR Series 800 Watt

Today, we are presenting another two types LED Grow Lights from G5Pro-HiPAR family.

• They are the lightest LED Grow Lights in the world for that amazing power capabilities.
  • They are the thinnest LED Grow Lights in the world but have biggest heatsink for reducing the heat of LEDs.
  • They are not only handsome in style, but also equipped World Top Brand of photon engines.
  • They are the most intelligent LED Grow Lights marketing exists, Smart Spectrum Tunable and Full Power Dimmable, take nature as teachers, easy operate, easy grow.

They are GROWant G5Pro-HiPAR Series 400 Watt Smart LED Grow Lights!

Many of growers are already pleased using them, includes our members bignugz420, MaxPar and others.

Products Presentation Episode #4 - G5Pro-HiPAR Series Smart 400 Watt LED Grow Lights

Welcome to GROWant No.5 Generation LED Grow Light Professional Edition, features of
Germany OSRAM Horticulture LEDs, Most Efficient Enhanced Full Spectrum with IR and UV, HIGHEST PAR/PPFD PER Watt, Super Thin and Lightest Weight Sleek Modern Style, Real-time Overheat Protection, Most Intelligent Wireless Programmable Dimmable, LCD Touchscreen, Natural Automatic Daily Cycling, Seasonal Alternative Climates, Silent Fan, Remote 48VDC Safe Power Driver,
are Hi-Tech innovative advanced LED Grow Lights, perfect for easy growing all kinds of indoor plants throughout all stages. Growers pay one unit gain double yield.

GROWant R&D team takes our constant style, Performance First, no except to G5Pro-HiPAR family.

1. G5Pro-HiPAR Series G400 Black Smart LED Grow Lights: G5Pro-HiPAR-G400-BLK

2. G5Pro-HiPAR Series G400 White Smart LED Grow Lights: G5Pro-HiPAR-G400-WHT

Bullet Points

• It Is Most Intelligent LED Grow Light in the World Satisfies all Imaginable Demands of Indoor Growers:

1) 5 Independent Programmable Channels even UV & IR;

2) 4 Preset Grow Modes: VEG, BLOOM, CLONE and CUSTOM;

3) 3 Natural Climates: Sunrise-sunset, Flash Lightning and Drifting Clouds;

4) 2 Wireless Daisy Chain Relationships: Master and Slave;

5) LCD Touchscreen. Runs Sunrise to Sunset Daily Cycling automatically as what natural sunlight does, Seasonal spectrum alternates as what natural climate does.

52201.jpg

• Best Full Spectrum with UV & IR

1) GROWant G5Pro-HiPAR-G400 LED Grow Lights integrates with World Top OSRAM LEDs and Optimizes in HIGHEST efficient balanced full spectrum.

2) Provides plants all essential photons those are easy absorbed by pigments of plants for efficient photosynthesis like they are in natural sunlight.

3) Best for hydro &soil-based indoor plants all grow stages includes vegetation, flowering, clone and seedlings.

G5_PRO_-HiPAR-Spectrum.jpg

• Double Efficiency of other Brands

1) Gets HIGHEST PAR/PPFD PER WATT Output among market exists.

2) Perfect covers 3x3 ft and maximum 4x4 ft coverage at 24" height consumes, double Core Coverage VS other brands for power draw reference.

3) Replace 400 Watt HPS/HID/MH grow fixtures or 600Watt (power draw at 276watt) other brand LED Grow Light, 2/3 electricity bill saved.

G5_PRO_-HiPAR-G400-PARFootPrint0_6m1.jpg

G5_PRO_-HiPAR-G400-Growtent-0_6m1.jpg

• Modern Style Annotative Design

1) Super Thin, Lightweight, Sleek Modern Style.

2) Biggest Aluminum Cooler, the BIGGEST benefits is that aluminum transfers heat faster and rust-proof, light decays much less and intensity of lights lasts much longer VS other iron housing grow light fixtures.

• Real Time Intelligent OverHeat Protection

1) Lamp Temperature > 40 degree, fan stars to run.

2) Lamp Temperature > 50 degree, fan runs fastest.​

3) Lamp Temperature > 62 degree, Power shuts off for protecting LEDs, but fan runs.​

4) Lamp Temperature < 50 degree, Power back and resume previous work.​

G5PRO-HiPAR-G400-WHT-T1600a.jpg

• Best Service We deliver to Growers for Ensure Happy Grows

4 years US warranty plus 30 days return guarantee, growers worry free from purchasing.​

G5PRO-HiPAR-G400-BLK-PackageT16001.jpg

Product Specification

1. Technical Specification

1) Physical Parameter

* Item Dimension: 9.7x10.9x0.8 inches

* Item Weight: 4.4 lbs

2) Electrical Parameter

* Input Power: 86-265VAC 50/60Hz

* LED Power: 400Watt

* LED Brand : OSRAM Horticulture

* Power Draw: 150 ± 5W

* Max Slave-Lamps Wireless Connectable: 16 units

* Max Distance Wireless Connectable: 50 Ft

2. Growing Performance

* Application: Hydro & Soil-base, Home Garden, Indoor Greenhouse, Lighthouse

* Target Population: Indoor Grower, Greenhouse Farmer, Hobbit

* Coverage at 24” height: Max Coverage 4 x4', Core Grow 3 x3'

* Usage for Indoor plants: Vegging, flowering, clone and seedlings

* Replace MH/HPS/HID: 400W

* Lifespan: 100,000 hours

3. Package Includes

* Hanging Kits x1

* External 48V Power Driver plus 8ft Cable x1

* US Power Cord 6ft x1

* Manual Book x1

* Service Card x1

4. Attention Please

* Read the manual book before using.

* Do not stare at LEDs directly when the light is operational.

* IP50, indoor use only, not water-proof.

* Should use products in good ventilative circumstance.

* Above 18” away the leaves in case of sun burning.

* No Timer needed.

Review Videos

1. Products Review - Thanks to Lex Blazer

2. Ninja Fruit Harvest: Heavy Purple Well Colored with G400 Spectrum -Thanks to ILL GIL 710

Grower's Comments:
It's an amazing light. High quality diodes. An incredibly dialed in spectrum, it runs extremely cool plus it's Low power draw makes it extremely efficient.
This light has produced more colors and trichomes than anything I've used in the past.
I've grown with Cob Cree cxb3590's in the past. They are a good light. But when you only have a color temperature of 3500k you are not getting full ir or uv. This greatly reduces quality.
That's why I feel the GROWant lights are far superior. I've grown the same exact phenotype and the finished results looked like two different strains. That's how much this light can bring out of your plant. That's why I will continue to use GROWant

Re: New Sponsor - GROWant - Product Presentation Episode #4 - G5Pro-HiPAR Series 400

Thank you for another fine product presentation (and another fine product).

Innovative and interesting, a great combination. The gadget-freaks will love this, because THIS gadget-freak is drooling - and I won't even be using one, lol, merely following along with others' grow journals.

I've already recommended your product line to a couple of people I know who'd love to grow their own medicine, but cannot afford to spend a great deal of money on lighting (and certainly cannot afford to waste that money) or on high electric bills. One of them actually lives off-grid in the woods, in a camper, and derives his electricity from a generator and some storage batteries. He has told me that the cost of fuel makes even considering anything >100 watts an impossibility - so I told him about your GR240. I suspect that these two (along with many others, of course) will become new customers by the time some of the current and upcoming grow journals have finished.

The person living in the camper once tried to do a "micro-grow" using a few low-wattage CFLs. He ended up deciding that it just wasn't worth the cost. I can't wait to show him SweetSue's upcoming journal and, with it, what the 80-watt electrical consumption of the GR240 can do.

Re: New Sponsor - GROWant - Product Presentation Episode #4 - G5Pro-HiPAR Series 400

wow , I clicked on the link thinking that's going to be another led I would never afford or even consider because of the price , that's not the case ...it's just you guys don't seem to ship to Europe :(

I hope you'll have EU shipment by the time I set up my second tent.

wow , I clicked on the link thinking that's going to be another led I would never afford or even consider because of the price , that's not the case ...it's just you guys don't seem to ship to Europe :(

I hope you'll have EU shipment by the time I set up my second tent.
Thanx for checking us out.
We do provide shipping to Europe. Just not free shipping.

Hi Growant , i wanted to check how much the shipping would be but can't select anything other than US.
gant.jpg

I'll contact the sales dep when I got some money to spend.

oh.. is there a way to measure the amount of heat the 800 wat panel produces? maybe compare it to a 600hps ?

Hi Growant , i wanted to check how much the shipping would be but can't select anything other than US.
gant.jpg

I'll contact the sales dep when I got some money to spend.

oh.. is there a way to measure the amount of heat the 800 wat panel produces? maybe compare it to a 600hps ?

When you are ready to order contact info.growant@gmail
The G5 G800 gives off a lot less heat than 600 watt hps.

Very sexy light. The black is my favorite

Heat is your least concern with these lights. I'm having to heat my 2x2 because the light won't do it by itself.

The G5 G800 gives off a lot less heat than 600 watt hps.

I was looking for an exact figure , like in btu or watts maybe is something that will bring more customers idk.
I just got in week 3 flower today so I guess next year I'll be getting some shiny lights from you :)

I'm asking because my grow room is highly insulated , I've spent more money on insulation and air extraction/purification than on actual grow stuff, there is no gsm or wifi signal inside and I loose about 1 celsius a day over a difference of 18c. And then I have extraction out of the tents in the grow room and from that in my dog's shed.

Heat is your least concern with these lights. I'm having to heat my 2x2 because the light won't do it by itself.
Heat is always my concern because I don't plan on giving up on the hps not completely anyway.

I had this problem in the veg tent , one work-around was to place the exhaust at ground level and open a vent on top of the tent that way the suction gets warmer air from the top of the room , it worked for me used to get 18c with leds on (another brand I will not name here) and it went up to 23-24c after I changed the extraction point , you also get a bit more rh% that way.

Grow safe yall

I was looking for an exact figure , like in btu or watts maybe is something that will bring more customers idk.
I just got in week 3 flower today so I guess next year I'll be getting some shiny lights from you :)

I'm asking because my grow room is highly insulated , I've spent more money on insulation and air extraction/purification than on actual grow stuff, there is no gsm or wifi signal inside and I loose about 1 celsius a day over a difference of 18c. And then I have extraction out of the tents in the grow room and from that in my dog's shed.

Heat is always my concern because I don't plan on giving up on the hps not completely anyway.

I had this problem in the veg tent , one work-around was to place the exhaust at ground level and open a vent on top of the tent that way the suction gets warmer air from the top of the room , it worked for me used to get 18c with leds on (another brand I will not name here) and it went up to 23-24c after I changed the extraction point , you also get a bit more rh% that way.

Grow safe yall

Here is one of our sponsored growers. He did a FLIR test vid. You can see how hot the lights run. I believe it's on page 3 GROWant Smart 800Watt Osram LED Grow Light

I was looking for an exact figure , like in btu

How exact do you need, lol? Assuming you're referring to the G5-HiPAR-G800, it's a 270-watt device, so 921.27824091 BTU per hour.

P(BTU/hr) = 3.412141633 × P(W)

1W = 3.412141633 BTU/hr

I never thought I'd even be thinking this before this current (Winter) season, but I wish these products produced more heat. This time of year, I can - and do - put on a t-shirt, a long-sleeved t-shirt, a pullover sweatshirt, a zip-up hooded sweatshirt, and (if it's a little colder than the average Winter day in here) what passes for my coat. And... <SHRUGS> I guess I'm then comfortable enough to hang out in my house, and even sleep at night. But I simply cannot throw all that over some seedlings (sprouted in my oven) and expect it to do a bit of good.

So... (IM)patiently waiting on warmer weather, while I try to think up a way to be creative that doesn't involve actual open flames in here (old wood structure and all that)....

How exact do you need, lol? Assuming you're referring to the G5-HiPAR-G800, it's a 270-watt device, so 921.27824091 BTU per hour.

P(BTU/hr) = 3.412141633 × P(W)

not that simple , even hps don't make 100% heat out of power going in , the higher the efficiency of one light the lower is the btu/KW

The way it was explained to me, if I remember correctly, that would be true if the photons produced by the light never struck anything in the grow space.

EDIT: For clarification, see here:
Light issue
Post #5 if my link doesn't take you directly there. Icemud seems to have a great deal of LED-related knowledge, both from growing and experimenting with... many different brands/models of LED products and from no little amount of firsthand knowledge about the industry itself. Which does not guarantee he is correct about any given thing, of course... But if I'm absolutely certain about a thing, and he wanders into a thread that I've posted about that certainty in, and states that he thinks that I might be mistaken - then I'm going to give his opinion some pretty heavy consideration. And that's just something that I've learned from experience ;) .

But this cannabis stuff is, in many ways, like going to the doctor - sometimes it's wise to go get a second opinion, lol.

the way I see it , light transports energy from the light source to the plant , some wavelengths will carry more energy some less , what's not in the PAR range (with further research) it's wasted to heat , the rest is used by the plant in photosynthesis so will not heat up the environment as sucked by a black surface by example.

By the numbers , these lights look very efficient, almost like COBs or Qboards , I would get 12 of them but I'm a bit scared of anything going thru customs

You don't live in the United States, I take it? I know they're shipped by Amazon in the States (no trip through Customs between the seller and the end-user), but I'm not sure what the company's arrangement is with other countries.

They do seem to be fairly efficient (non-expert's observation, not a scientific measurement). And reasonably inexpensive for an LED product. I'm hoping it'll warm soon so that I can find out. Either that or for a mad streak of creativity to set in. I've already thought of trying to jury-rig an old gas water heater burner assembly up off of an open (has a coupler with a plug screwed into the end of it on the end of the line right now) gas line down in the basement, and then using an old garden hose to carry the gas from there up two stories (from the basement) to the grow space. But then common sense woke up and shouted, "What the <BLEEP>?!?!" lol. My furnace valve is already permanently flowing thanks to the disc-type spark plug gap adjuster I used to force and hold down the button on the gas valve and tied into place with about a dozen feet (wrapped many times) of jute twine about... Hmm... ten or twelve years ago, and I do not wish to further tempt fate :rolleyes3 . I figure that'll probably be fine as long as the gas service doesn't get temporarily interrupted for some reason and then come back on while I'm not home, but AfaIK, they won't do such things unless the homeowner is there to relight pilot lights. Or, well, if the incessant basement flooding doesn't rust the rest of the furnace bottom out, causing the entire thing to fall over. But aside from that or a freak wind down there blowing out the pilot (when the thermostat tried to activate the burner, it'd kick the valve on full regardless of whether or not the pilot was lit, since I effectively defeated every safety on it in order to get the @%*^ing thing to run more than two minutes at a time and then cause me to fight with it for up to an hour to relight the thing), I ought to be fine. Err... I hope, lol.

What are you missing to get your grow up and running pal? I've seen you struggling for a long time now. Perhaps some nice growers would be willing to part with some of their older no longer used gear? I for example had a extra tent I could have given you if it were not stolen in a burglary from the warehouse I stored it in a while back. When I went over to LED, I gave away everything I had of the old gear and I believe I can't be the only one who thinks like that. I really want to see you growing pal

You don't live in the United States, I take it? I know they're shipped by Amazon in the States (no trip through Customs between the seller and the end-user), but I'm not sure what the company's arrangement is with other countries.

They do seem to be fairly efficient (non-expert's observation, not a scientific measurement). And reasonably inexpensive for an LED product. I'm hoping it'll warm soon so that I can find out. Either that or for a mad streak of creativity to set in. I've already thought of trying to jury-rig an old gas water heater burner assembly up off of an open (has a coupler with a plug screwed into the end of it on the end of the line right now) gas line down in the basement, and then using an old garden hose to carry the gas from there up two stories (from the basement) to the grow space. But then common sense woke up and shouted, "What the <BLEEP>?!?!" lol. My furnace valve is already permanently flowing thanks to the disc-type spark plug gap adjuster I used to force and hold down the button on the gas valve and tied into place with about a dozen feet (wrapped many times) of jute twine about... Hmm... ten or twelve years ago, and I do not wish to further tempt fate :rolleyes3 . I figure that'll probably be fine as long as the gas service doesn't get temporarily interrupted for some reason and then come back on while I'm not home, but AfaIK, they won't do such things unless the homeowner is there to relight pilot lights. Or, well, if the incessant basement flooding doesn't rust the rest of the furnace bottom out, causing the entire thing to fall over. But aside from that or a freak wind down there blowing out the pilot (when the thermostat tried to activate the burner, it'd kick the valve on full regardless of whether or not the pilot was lit, since I effectively defeated every safety on it in order to get the @%*^ing thing to run more than two minutes at a time and then cause me to fight with it for up to an hour to relight the thing), I ought to be fine. Err... I hope, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom