Cannapot - Michka By Sensi Seeds & Dankonomic Genetics Available

CannaPot

:Namaste:
Hi there!

We just have received the latest delivery by Sensi Seeds and now we also have that latest mostly Sativa-strain called Michka® on stock.

Michka is an amazing new strain by netherlands famous breeder - it is named after french cannabislady Michka Seeliger-Chatelain who is a publisher and a marijuana activist since fourty years now. You can find the seeds here:

Michka fem 5 [Sensi Seeds] : buy cannabisseeds - Cannapot

michka-hanfsamen-female-cannabissamen-sensiseeds.JPG

AND we also have Dankonomic Genetics now available - fine regular cannabisseeds providing a great quality, realy interesting genetics tha you can find here:

Dankonomics - order cannabisseeds with a top quality

I wish you a happy day :bravo:
J.

PS: this picture is from the Dankonomics strain called Dream Stardawg:

dream-stardawg-dankonomics-cannabisseeds-hanfsamen.JPG

re: Cannapot - Michka By Sensi Seeds & Dankonomic Genetics Available

:Namaste:
Hi there!

We just have received the latest delivery by Sensi Seeds and now we also have that latest mostly Sativa-strain called Michka® on stock.

Michka is an amazing new strain by netherlands famous breeder - it is named after french cannabislady Michka Seeliger-Chatelain who is a publisher and a marijuana activist since fourty years now. You can find the seeds here:

Michka fem 5 [Sensi Seeds] : buy cannabisseeds - Cannapot

michka-hanfsamen-female-cannabissamen-sensiseeds.JPG

AND we also have Dankonomic Genetics now available - fine regular cannabisseeds providing a great quality, realy interesting genetics tha you can find here:

Dankonomics - order cannabisseeds with a top quality

I wish you a happy day :bravo:
J.

PS: this picture is from the Dankonomics strain called Dream Stardawg:

dream-stardawg-dankonomics-cannabisseeds-hanfsamen.JPG
Hi guys/gals the strains look amazing i currently have journals on here and can document a whole grow pics included every step of the way if you would be interested in sending me some seeds to try out i could make a sponsored grow journal for u guys if you are interested just message me back :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom