3 Icebreaker Feminised With Your Order This Weekend! @Gorilla Seeds

How do I qualify for these free seeds?

Read here...
High guys i was just letting you know I have a grow setup going right now with 2 perfect sun dwarf star lights and 2 different 1000w cob lights and 2 mars hydro reflector 96s a veg room and a flower room if u guys wanted to send me some of you're seeds i would document them every step of the way 4 u guys pictures and everything if ur interested message me back thanx and have a great day guys

Hello.

I'm looking at the seeds on your website and I can't find 2 things for each strain and they are:

1. Sativa % and Indica %
  2. THC % and CBD %

Are they anywhere on your website? If not, I don't know about anyone else but I think it would make it easier to figure out which strains to try. I don't want to spend $40 for one seed only to find out, it's an Indica and has no CBD in it. Just my two cents.

Thanks for the opportunity to get free seeds, though. I do appreciate it.

:thanks:

Hi Blazin,

Thanks for posting on the Gorilla's thread about those amazing Icebreaker seed freebies :)!!

Sorry to say this, but...The Gorilla is not allowed to talk about growing. He sells seeds for collection purposes only: Gorilla Seeds Legal Disclaimer | All Seeds Sold as Souvenirs

The Gorilla would excitedly swing along some vines to chat with you about anything else, though!

Thanks again and have a great evening :)

Hello.

I'm looking at the seeds on your website and I can't find 2 things for each strain and they are:

1. Sativa % and Indica %
  2. THC % and CBD %

Are they anywhere on your website? If not, I don't know about anyone else but I think it would make it easier to figure out which strains to try. I don't want to spend $40 for one seed only to find out, it's an Indica and has no CBD in it. Just my two cents.

Thanks for the opportunity to get free seeds, though. I do appreciate it.

Hi Hash Girl,

That's a great question. Gorilla has stats based on information from the breeders who supply them to us.

Speaking of Indica and your desire to have a seed that's higher in CBD, check out the links below from Gorilla's website.

High CBD Strains: High CBD Seeds | Every Seed Has at Least a 1:1 CBD to THC Ratio

Indica strains: Indica Strains | Buy Cannabis Seeds with all the Best Indica Qualities

All seed types: Cannabis Seed Types | Seeds grouped by Yield, THC, etc

Thanks for the feedback :goodjob: The Gorilla's got a big tooth filled grin on for you because you were willing to contact him about this & that you liked his free seed promo :high-five:!

Unfortunately, I missed out on the free seed promotion. ☹️

But, thanks for the info on filtering and finding the strains that work best for me. I'm actually looking for sativas with cbd and thc not indicas.

By the way, do 420 members get any discount because you're a sponsor? You have some seeds that interest me.

"Unfortunately, I missed out on the free seed promotion. ☹️

But, thanks for the info on filtering and finding the strains that work best for me. I'm actually looking for sativas with cbd and thc not indicas.

By the way, do 420 members get any discount because you're a sponsor? You have some seeds that interest me."

Hi Hash Girl,

Sorry for the late reply. The Gorilla would really like to be on here more often & is working quite hard to do so. Thanks again for your feedback :thanks:

That sucks, I'm sorry that you missed the IceBreaker promo. Gorilla often runs some kind of promo that includes freebies, so that won't be your last chance to get something cool for free :blushsmile:!

For example, here's a link to the Gorilla's current free stuff! Free Seeds

There's also a fun competition happening on Facebook right now - Gorilla's 12 Days of Christmas: Gorilla Seedbank - Home | Facebook If you use Facebook, you should definitely check it out!!

Regarding the discount, thanks for asking :blushsmile:!

Yes, Gorilla does have a discount for 420 Mag users :). To get 15% off your order, use the code, "M420" on the basket page.

Merry Christmas :tommy:!

-G

Back
Top Bottom