The Vault Crazy Christmas Promo 2017 - 300 Free Seeds And More

The Vault

420 Sponsor
1661123218640.png

Happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year to all our customers from #TEAMVAULT

We are super stoked to announce our Christmas discount code CHRISTMAS15 is live now, right up until the 2nd of Jan giving you 15% off all orders.

But, that's not all. We have teamed up with the legendary breeders: Barney's Farm, Female Seeds, FastBuds and Sweet Seeds ® to bring you a promotion that is by far the biggest we have ever had.

With 300 free seeds and tons of other cool stuff, go check it out and learn how to enter now at The Vault Crazy Christmas Promo 2017 (300 FREE SEEDS) | Cannabis Seeds Store

Don't forget to tell all your buddy's, and of course show the breeders some love as well for making these amazing prizes available.

Best of luck everyone!!! :) Can't wait!

I have yet to try Fast Buds or auto flowers in general. I mainly grow photo period and would love the chance to sport some autos.

Best of luck everyone!!! :) Can't wait!

I have yet to try Fast Buds or auto flowers in general. I mainly grow photo period and would love the chance to sport some autos.
Welcome brother, yeah sounds like a pretty sick contest..... I have some Barney's Farm in my own personal vault, have yet to try the LSD or the Peyote cookies.

1661121153656.png

Happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year to all our customers from #TEAMVAULT

We are super stoked to announce our Christmas discount code CHRISTMAS15 is live now, right up until the 2nd of Jan giving you 15% off all orders.

But, that's not all. We have teamed up with the legendary breeders: Barney's Farm, Female Seeds, FastBuds and Sweet Seeds ® to bring you a promotion that is by far the biggest we have ever had.

With 300 free seeds and tons of other cool stuff, go check it out and learn how to enter now at The Vault Crazy Christmas Promo 2017 (300 FREE SEEDS) | Cannabis Seeds Store

Don't forget to tell all your buddy's, and of course show the breeders some love as well for making these amazing prizes available.

I have grown crystal meth, pinapple express and now have a stardawg growing. Would love to add to my collection. Happy holidays.

I love Fast Buds because they were the very first Autos I tried and since then have tried all but 3 of there strains and do not have a bad thing to say about any strain I've run

Ty for this chance! I would love to find out why everyone loves fast buds! I could use this relief for my MS symptoms. Happy holidays the vault and fast buds! Good luck everyone!

Love me some fast buds! If I go auto FastBuds will be there

Love to try some fastbud seed,have only grown xxl autos outdoors now I'm inside so some smaller and faster autos sound right up my alley.. Appreciate the chance. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom