Hash in Pakistan

hd07

many moons ago when i was in the navy we pulled in to pakistan,so like usual we hit the beach in search of women and beer, well not knowing much about the customs we shed our shirts and about four of my buddies and i are traveling down a very busy street, its like 100 degrees out side and everyones staring at us. we stand out like a sore thumb. finally a guy says in very broken english for us to put back on our shirts.it's like tabboo or a total insult to the people there. so not finding much of a party vibe here we all got into a cab and told the driver to take us some place else. we get out of town a little way and the driver turns around and says hashish? hashish? you could of heard a pin drop. then of course i said how much?,oh very very cheap for you my friend. so we say yeah were in.we keep driving and driving and by now we are out in the middle of nowhere and starting to get a little nervous.finally he pulls up to an old three story building and stops the cab.he say how much you want, i said give me twenty bucks worth,my buddies are like i'll take 40 worth one guy goes shit give me 50 worth,so we are waiting and waiting and just wondering if we're gonna get shot at any moment when the guy comes back with this huge bag, i was expecting maybe a couple of grams this guys hands me a piece hash the size of a bikers wallet for 20 bux. we are freaking! the size of this stuff is huge.we somehow still have to get back on board the ship. so the driver whips out a little pipe and a piece of hash the size of a dime,he lights it up and passes it around.that little piece got me and my buddies trashed,then we start getting paranoid what if this guys N.I.S. or what if he's got an ak-47 or oh shit what if we get caught,we start having visions of pakistani prisons. so anyway to make a long story short we calmed down stuck the hash down our pants and went back to the ship and no problems.somehow word spread (it always does) guys are buying shoe box size boxes of hash in hopes of returning back to the states and buying new harleys,(no customs) well, so many guys are getting burnt on piss tests. somebody gets the idea to sneak into the officers mess and put a bunch of hash in the coffee now everybodies coming up hot.well word gets out they put a narc on board our ship disguised as one of the boiler techs. this guy ends up getting people on tape and everything and like 9 of my friends went to leavenworth brigg for awhile. buy the time i got back home i had about a piece of hash the size of a silver dollar and a quarter inch thick.i was SO burnt out on that stuff. i was setting around telling this story to my civillian friends at a party and that hash trashed everybody there, man was i lucky not to get busted, ah to be young and stupid :rollit:

many moons ago when i was in the navy we pulled in to pakistan,so like usual we hit the beach in search of women and beer, well not knowing much about the customs we shed our shirts and about four of my buddies and i are traveling down a very busy street, its like 100 degrees out side and everyones staring at us. we stand out like a sore thumb. finally a guy says in very broken english for us to put back on our shirts.it's like tabboo or a total insult to the people there. so not finding much of a party vibe here we all got into a cab and told the driver to take us some place else. we get out of town a little way and the driver turns around and says hashish? hashish? you could of heard a pin drop. then of course i said how much?,oh very very cheap for you my friend. so we say yeah were in.we keep driving and driving and by now we are out in the middle of nowhere and starting to get a little nervous.finally he pulls up to an old three story building and stops the cab.he say how much you want, i said give me twenty bucks worth,my buddies are like i'll take 40 worth one guy goes shit give me 50 worth,so we are waiting and waiting and just wondering if we're gonna get shot at any moment when the guy comes back with this huge bag, i was expecting maybe a couple of grams this guys hands me a piece hash the size of a bikers wallet for 20 bux. we are freaking! the size of this stuff is huge.we somehow still have to get back on board the ship. so the driver whips out a little pipe and a piece of hash the size of a dime,he lights it up and passes it around.that little piece got me and my buddies trashed,then we start getting paranoid what if this guys N.I.S. or what if he's got an ak-47 or oh shit what if we get caught,we start having visions of pakistani prisons. so anyway to make a long story short we calmed down stuck the hash down our pants and went back to the ship and no problems.somehow word spread (it always does) guys are buying shoe box size boxes of hash in hopes of returning back to the states and buying new harleys,(no customs) well, so many guys are getting burnt on piss tests. somebody gets the idea to sneak into the officers mess and put a bunch of hash in the coffee now everybodies coming up hot.well word gets out they put a narc on board our ship disguised as one of the boiler techs. this guy ends up getting people on tape and everything and like 9 of my friends went to leavenworth brigg for awhile. buy the time i got back home i had about a piece of hash the size of a silver dollar and a quarter inch thick.i was SO burnt out on that stuff. i was setting around telling this story to my civillian friends at a party and that hash trashed everybody there, man was i lucky not to get busted, ah to be young and stupid :rollit:
When did you serve shipmate I went to Pakistan in 82 your story is so close to mine, it was like I was in the cab with you.

Back
Top Bottom