Busted by the meat guy!

billybudtoker

Was sitting outside yesterday in my little garden gettin ready to burn one when out of nowhere appears this guy.( I live in a small trailer park) He's sellin meat,Ya'll probably seen these guys runnin around in a pickup truck sellin frozen meat door to door. Anyways he's puttin the pitch to me and I'm tryin to get rid of him, "I'm broke bro",I tell him but he wont quit. All of a sudden he happened to spot the bud I had sittin out,"Holy Shit look at that bud", he says. "I'll give ya 40 bucks worth of meat for that." Busted!, but thank God it was the meat man and not the police man, I'm at home now munchin free ribs instead of wearin handcuffs. Moral of this story is I gotta be more careful. :Rasta:Lookin to move now to one of the legal states.(hope that guy comes back, the ribs were damn good-lol)

That is so funny, I'm glad he was cool and not one of those people that would not say anything and call the man when he got back to his truck. It's amazing how many ordinary hard working tax payers surprise us by enjoying a little bud. Please be careful though the next one may be selling bibles.

hahaha too funny. It's like 6 degrees of weed seperation. Some peeps don't seem like they smoke but if it was legal, alot more peeps would have alot in common.:nicethread:

had the same thing happen to me only i was in my shed he smelled me and wanted to work something out got a case of steak burgers and a case of filet minons. wouldnt be nice if we could just barter our weed for food you got something i need i got something you need.:amen:

what is it with meat men. my ex mother in law was tellin me a couple yrs. ago she had one at her house and some how she lost an oz.she was weighing up when they showed up. after they left shes searching franticly when all the sudden a knock at the door. it was the meat man bringing it back. some how it got mixed in when they were boxing every thing back up. you know how when they get inside, puttin the sales pitch on they spread it all out an show what all you get. i guess it got mixed in. crazy hu but i never heard of one being red about it. good times

A few months back I was getting ready to burn outside and this last show up from the Census beureu... However that's spelled, asking for directions to a certain address somewhere close to me. She had a computer but seemed lost and I didn't know what totally her. She went off again for the third time trying to find this address... I waited maybe a minute before I finally got my bud and pipe and went back to my spot. As I'm walking back there I literally say to mysel "watch this lady roll up in me again." so I have my music blastin in my headphones, I take a pull, take my mouth off the pipe, look up, and beig everything into focus... And when it all came into focus, what do I see but this woman in her truck Parked there looking right at me. I placed the pipe behind a step, got up and acted cool. I approached the window and she asked again where she was and where this address was a where all she looked and everything... Didn't mention anything. Left again after I tried to help...

I almost crapped my pants though for real. Lll

Back
Top Bottom