How smoking saved my life

MistahMagik

one night i was booze crusing with some people, who did not smoke. i couldnt take it anymore and i loaded up a pinchie. of coarse they flipped out. told me if i was gonna smoke i had to get out. so i did. i got out. and later that night they got in a car crash. killed 3, 1 seriously injured. i could of died if it wasnt for my girlie mary jane,...

Thats fate right there...

Thank God you got out of that car. I'm sorry to hear about the others. This is just the reason I don't ride in cars with people intoxicated in any way. I'm well aware that I could get fucked just as easily if the driver wasn't drunk or high, but it just doesn't make sense to throw another risk factor in there. My friends call me a pussy, but I still have my life, my liscence, and a car. The same cannot be said for all of them... Whenever shit like that happens, it makes me think, just makes me glad to be alive.

you never know..........if you remote the time and you kill a bee this is not the same shit...... im too high but i understand my self

daos said:
you never know..........if you remote the time and you kill a bee this is not the same shit...... im too high but i understand my self

lol that makes no sense at all

i want what ur smokin

MistahMagik said:
one night i was booze crusing with some people, who did not smoke. i couldnt take it anymore and i loaded up a pinchie. of coarse they flipped out. told me if i was gonna smoke i had to get out. so i did. i got out. and later that night they got in a car crash. killed 3, 1 seriously injured. i could of died if it wasnt for my girlie mary jane,...
i kinda had a situation like that happen to me but not life threatening... my friends and i were walking to the mall and on the way we pick up some bud and they all wanted to do it in the bathroom of some unpopular store and my best friend and i knew it was a dumbass idea so we went to go get some munchies... after a while we went looking for them but didnt find them.. we get home and we get a fone calll from them and they told us they got caught and they store called the cops..and my parents would beat my ass then send me to boot camp...so weed didnt really save me but anyway... i believe everything happens for a reason.

dude, first guy who spoke man, it's real lucky that you got outta that car for the right reason, but hope you feel bad as hell about those people dying in that car, and i hope your pot smoking isnt the only thing you're grateful for. much love.

Back
Top Bottom