Yesterday

Drew.

Oh boy, yesterday was a blast.

Friend picked me and my friend up at 1:00 and then we went to another persons house who had about 10 people there.

Waited a while for weed, and got 2 fat 20's.

Then we started passing around the bong and we rolled 2 raspberry blunts and put strawberry wrapping paper over them, good shit.

It was probably the best high I have ever had. Could'nt feel a thing and every single thing anyone was doing was hillarious. My best pot experience.

Sometimes with your friends it just becomes the best ever. I have had some low grade but the friends make the difference.

Yeah I agree, I was smoking with like 6 new people and haven't smoked with that many new people before. Everyone was chill including his grandma. Just the settings and the people do make all the difference.

yea man, no matter what, good friends and bud always come together in the clutch. nuthn like good times.

Drew. said:
Yeah I agree, I was smoking with like 6 new people and haven't smoked with that many new people before. Everyone was chill including his grandma. Just the settings and the people do make all the difference.

lol was the grandma toking as well if so that is sick

I agree the grade of bud hardly matters wen your w/buds. Especially wen it's their bud then I can't complain.:bong:

Back
Top Bottom