Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Why did You start?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Why did YOU start?

i ryed it becuase all my friends do it...i didn't want to at first and talked to my cousin beucase she always seemed so good u know and after that conversation i relized she was complete opposite becuase she pretty much told me do it have fun, i do, so then i was just like fuck it i'm getting high..and loving it ever since

mcdowell

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik Alien
    im proving a point .. and i got alot of shit in my life and i like getting high and getting away from life
    this is also kind of why i started smoking, it makes me feel safe and assured and its fun. i wanted to make it part of my life, so i did
    if theres one thing in life i could never get sick of, that would be the feeling of packing a fat bowl and smoking it.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

hightimes are the greatest. its too bad we dont remeber all of it but their still the greatest.

Post Thanks / Like

i remember most of them...for about 2 days after it happened but then unless something really funny happened i can't remeber it anymore

mcdowell

Post Thanks / Like

my parents friends smoked it when i was little, and i always thought it smelled good....but didnt know what it was, then a few friends of mine planned on going to get high so i was just like, huh, i'm down...and when we started smokin and i smelled that smell from back in the day, it all made sense, i was supposed to smoke pot....so now, thats what i do
    Last edited by Happy Kitty; 07-25-2013 at 02:43 AM.
    Kenny called
    he's in jail
    he didn't leave a number
    sincerly,
    The guy on Couch

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Why not?

sorry.. I'm repeating myself.. but why not?
    Last edited by Pinch; 12-04-2005 at 10:11 AM.
    215-er/OCBC/bpg/norml-ca/ASA-ca
    Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. - Buddha

Post Thanks / Like

When I was younger I worked in our family deli & restaurant. My mother and her brother owned it, and my four brothers, sister, and I worked there while we were in high school. Our dad's relatives were from the Netherlands, and he was brought here through the Great Lakes on a ship when he was young. My mother was from northern Europe. We had a three-story house in a rural area of a city with a river road leading along the from our house to the city and our restaurant. In the back yard we grew vegetables for the restaurant, and spices form various Eurpean countries. I worked as a saucier and pasta prep cook, and my brothers mastered the meat lockers and grill meat preparation. At age fourteen I realized my brothers were out in the garage working on motorcylces and cars, and smoking weed. One of the neigbhor chics, a classmate of my older sister, like one of my older brothers. She would come over to the garage after school and watch them work on motorcycles, and wait for a ride. One night he offered her a marijuana joint toke, and she took it. She was a Nordique beauty, very sexy, and I like the way she smoked, and that the joint smelled like oregano, which was one of our kitchen spices.

One night when I was alone with one of my brothers, cleaning vegetables, I asked him if he would let me try a joint. He did, and I did. Before long the vegetables were talking to me, telling me their life histories and stories. I liked history and creative writing in high school, and marijuana was my inspiration.
    Last edited by Happy Kitty; 07-25-2013 at 02:43 AM.
    DeeDe

Post Thanks / Like

Dede: What a great story! It's good to hear from another from our generation. Boomers Rule!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not exactly sure why, I just did. My friends mom passed me a full bat in her van and I just took it and asked questions. Little did I know that would lead to one of my life passions, but I guess that's the way it turned out. I glad everyday day I did.
    Thou shall cherish the herbs and spices of the land

"I don't give a flip about your war, or your president"
    -Snake Plissken

"Cannabis has killed no one, yet cannabis prohibition has."

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

i started cause i wanted to be cool i mean all the cool kids were doing it.........lol just kidding i'm not sure really why i started all i know is when i did i loved it

Post Thanks / Like

i started because i just couldnt resist the calling of my friendsthat and peer pressure can be a mo' fo'.
    Last edited by Happy Kitty; 07-25-2013 at 02:44 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow seriously, nice story Deede!
    Personally, i have no inspirational story... I started basically to get the most out of life... to get the most out of the music i was listening to... my thoughts... my sight...
    Enigma is a lady.

Post Thanks / Like

Stress, depression, anxiety, insomnia.
    If people knew of the role the Hellfire Club played in Benjamin Franklin's structuring of America, it could suggest changes like: "One nation under Satan", or "United Satanic America". - Anton LaVey

Post Thanks / Like

Everybody that was anybody was doing it back then, and one day I was turned on. I tried it, and it was great; I loved it! Besides, my cousin grew his own, and kept me in the mix.

The rest is history . . .

Post Thanks / Like

honestly Like i said in another post I started because it was like 3 days after 9/11... not to celebrate of course but it was just like at the time I thought we might be getting into a big nuclear war or some shit so I wanted to try it before I died lol... OF course , fortunately that didnt happen *knock on wood*- -

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast