Why did You start?

i started cause i realy realy wanted to so i went to this party with some of my older friends i was just chilling drinking and i went outside to take a piss and on the way back i was talking to my friends and they were rolling a joint and im like hey can i smoke with you guys theyre like well think about it and they let me and we hot boxed this car and i was high as fuck that was pretty much one of hte best nights of my life

same as king.....its in my blood my whole family does it, and sum times shits hard and it just ahppens to be also a great way to meet people and bring them together and have a nice peaceful time

In the blood....the whole family burns, aunts, uncles, dad, granparents, cousins...the rule is once your 18 you can join the huge family sessions. I started so I could join in

i get lifted said:
i first started smoking weed at the start of 9th grade, i started mostly just because my friend was doing it and i wanted to try it. i had seen my mom and dad smoke pot all of my life so i was never really afraid of it at all. It really seemed like no big deal when i was asked to smoke pot.

I started in early too. I wanted to try it after my best friend tried it at a party and was telling me about it. So, a few weeks later, I go to a party with my best friend and there are about 10 people there. EVERYONE had weed. I smoked so much weed that day (my first time) that I was laughing at EVERYTHING. The funniest thing was that I made a sandwich and finished it in two bites. I still remember that night. It was awesome. Me and two friends stayed up the longest and kept smoking. The two friends ended up getting into a food fight which was hilarious. Come to think of it, I remember lots of my pot experiences. My very first hit was getting a charge off a joint.

I took my first hit under a bridge near my house. This girl one day was like u wanna get high? So i went there after school and took one hit then coughed for like an hour. It sorta sucked but whaterver. I smoked it then just cause i was curious i guess

im proving a point .. and i got alot of shit in my life and i like getting high and getting away from life

How old is everyone on here now? Is the smoking just a short term thing or are there any old-timer pros here? Like several years and older than your teens?

I am a very young 42. Smoked all the way through college. I stopped for almost 20 years though. I just recently started again. Can't remember when I was happier. I guess that I missed out on a few great years. Catching up? I am having fun trying to do just that.

because my life is shit and i just dont give a |= |_| ( |<

ive been smoking for a long while i first started smoking because i always used to see people smokeing around me when i was little like my dad and his friends so one day i went in his room stole a joint and smoked it and have been smokeing sence

i live in a ghetto ass city that in 1992 was the murder capital of the us. So everyone was smoking something. i bought some and rolled it up and started smoking.

I started when i heard a group of my co-workers talkin about it. i went to their place that night to smoke and we musta passed like 4-5 blunts that night. I don't know about u all, but i was blazed my first time. completely gone. they all were laughin at me cause i couldn't hang, but i didn't care. i was high nothin much else mattered. from that point on it became a 24 hour smoke apartment. And 420friendly, i'll be smokin for life. I take breaks every so often, either lack of weed, or just don't want to get stoned. But it will never stop. I see no need to.

I started when I was a younger. The first time I actually smoked , but I didn't get high. I tried to smoke a J I stole from my mom but I didn't know how to inhale. The first time I got blazed, a friend of mine and I smoked two joints in my shower because there is a window that leads outside in the actual shower. We didn't feel anything when we were done, and I was a little sad. I was sittin on the toilet hanging my head, when I realized I had begun to swing my head back and forth, with increasing motion. I was feeling a little funky so I got up and looked in the mirror. My eyes were fucking torch red! After that I basically sank to my knees and sat for like an hour just flying around in my own head. The first time I smoked my mom's J, I was doing it partially because I was curious, but also because it was the second time I had found one in her purse, and she had lied to me before. I was angry so I just said fuck it and grabbed the shit. In terms of stopping I don't know what will happen. I know I won't smoke every day for my whole life, but my future and cannabis are bound to meet again, even if I stop for a couple of years.

Well I started Smoking Marijuana when I was younger.

&& I started because I was curious. I wanted to know.

I had to learn balance though.

You can't smoke everyday all day,

Well at least if you have responsibility’s,

Which I had a lot of

- At least more than most

But I still enjoy it 4 in a half years later.

I've never tried any other drugs, and never will.

MOST of all - Sweet Mary Jane

=)

Stoner FOR LIFE -

xoxoxo

Oh, And I'm 18.

My name is Jessica =)

I started this past summer when I told my boss of 4 years I wanted to try it. He had baked a bunch of ganja cookies and gave me one. I ate it, hour later didn't feel anything and asked for another. The second I took a bit out of the second cookie I was like "oh f*ck" and knew I was screwed. Since then I smoke every now and then and even got a small collection of piece's.

frankenberry said:
oooooo hey jessica how are u doin? ur hot as hell. im 18 too.
Not gonna lie, I agree with frakenberry. I just find it funny when people hit on others in a forum, especially with "how you doin". props man, props.

Back
Top Bottom