Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Why did You start?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Why did YOU start?

I did it when I was younger first with a girl named kayli I knew her since I was six she was doing it and I loved her and we did hydro together and we were in the hot tub and we watched the south east texas nightsky. All the clouds and we're lucky some pretty ass stars. And I did that twice a day for two weeks. THen I got caught and stayed away for two yearsuntil this summer started. I fucking love it. I have never been so relaxed, pain free, enjoyed music this much, and been so stressed free. I just love life now. Maybe I should just like start a religion. Yeah. A religion. YEAH TAX DEDUCTIONS HERE I COME!
    Last edited by Happy Kitty; 07-25-2013 at 02:50 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

i actually sat in D.A.R.E thinking that i would NEVER smoke pot or do any drugs...skip ahead 5 years.... found out my dad & mom smoked,2 brothers smoke, so i was gonna too.... now it keeps me sane to got to work, come home, deal w/ the kids and just life in general:smokin3:
    High!! Welcome to 420 Magazine !!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Why did YOU start?

Me and all my Homebois bought a Sweet that Ho! was Phatt!!...We smoked it all we all didn't feel shit we were So exzited! 2 try it :smokin3: ...but other peoplez seen us Blitzed!!!...Then next day we bought another one ...then we all felt Blitzed!!! allgood: ...then we loved it! ...and we been smoking since

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

and we all skipped that D.A.R.E shit hahah.... we had started in 6th grade heheh

Post Thanks / Like

because i'm like a little kid....DON"T EVER TELL ME NOT TO DO SOMETHING!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I never really thought I would ever smoke and it was never really on my mind.. Then when I was in New York visiting some family one of my older cousins let me tag along with his crew. They were all stoners at the time but I never really relized it. We all went to a drive-in movie and they busted out a bowl and I hit it a few times and didnt really feel anything. they were in their early 20s. Anyways probably about a month after that I was with some good friends chillen in the basement and one of my friends pulled out a sweet 4 person hooka and I had no clue what it was.. They just told me to keep on hitting it. We smoked about 3 bowls and thats when I first got high and wow.. I will never forget that day. I just kind of stuck with it because I enjoy it so much and marijuana is in fact a big part of me today.
    Last edited by Happy Kitty; 07-25-2013 at 02:51 AM.
    "There's high, and there's high, and to get really high--I mean so high that you can walk on the water, that high--that's where I'm goin'."
    - George Harrison, circa 1968

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

My friends asked if i wanted to smoke with them..... went under his house smoked 4 bowls got high as hell and loved it.. been smokin ever since

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

all my best friends were trying it right infront of me so i had the last hits around, and i've came to love it the most haha. Also there was some peer pressure/curiosity too.

Post Thanks / Like

hmm i smoke because my object of lust at the time (6 years ago ) smoked and i was laways curious as to why he loved it so much... i was 12. (he was 16.. i've always liked older men) so i followed him one day and he le me smoke with him and man... ive been smoking ever since

Post Thanks / Like

I recall that crisp fall day almost 37 yrs ago..... we were in 7th grade (me & Jim) and at a seniors (Petes) house for a reason I've forgotten by now. I guess Pete thought it'd be funny to see us stoned & he asked if we'd like to get high.
    Is that peer pressure or contributing to the delinquency of a minor? Anyway....... that's why I started...........

Post Thanks / Like

curiosity mainly.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, it seemed like the thing to do , at the time...........No regrets though.

MajorBongHit

My first time was with some friends my freshman year over christmas break... My friends neighbors house was up for sale and I found a way in.. So we went in there and made a bowl outta a milk carton haha Anyways... We smoked... And it was pretty fucking cool.. Then about 2 weeks later someone bought the house and they found the bowl hahaha! They talked to my friends mom but we denied that shit.. .Good times.

Post Thanks / Like

always straight lace, never did anything, never really wanted to, then my friends broke me down after seeing them several times smoking. My friend sean finally broke me down to vap some, i smoked like 2 bowls, went upstairs and didnt feel much for about 15 mins, then got a little funny, laughed almost at everything... ahh good times, the second time was the best though, i got so baked that i actually said, "dude, i can taste plad..." been my close friend since then, i love meh maryjane XD
    Last edited by Happy Kitty; 07-25-2013 at 02:52 AM.
    Real stoners dont need a time to smoke

Post Thanks / Like

I was at college, students do all sorts of imaginable and un-imaginable things!
    I fell in love with pot from word go... It made me feel better about myself, I really loved the way it made me relax after a hard day's study and practical lectures.
    420 Magazine
    Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993

shadylady
    THERE'S MORE TO GRASS THAN MOWING SO CHILL WITH IT?

"Set free the healing herb of tranquility and utility" - Lord of Hempton

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast