View Poll Results: should there be an 18 or older age restriction?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

48 72.73%
  • No

18 27.27%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If legalized

LmOkEs
    Quote Originally Posted by MeeKLo
    it shouldnt be judged by age it should be judge by fuckin common sence, most 15 year olds i know who kick it and blaze know how to do it and do it responsibly and in a positive way. its changed some of my young friends education, they would get high and use it in a positive way. so they would find school interesting and beleive it or not, theyre A students now, the lowest theyve got in there new high school is a C

and they used to be straigh F students.

so it just goes to show you that MANY people are different and no person in a certain age by anothers actions. most people can handle it, others cant.

if the world wasnt so impatient they would give people some COMMON SENCE and personal analasys test and quizes. but they cant becuase theres too many haters and people who fuck it up for others.. just my opinion
    i hate reading shit like this nobody's gonna be gettin straight f's start smokin weed and then get straight a's and be at the top of the class n shit..bull..

Post Thanks / Like
    Making an 18+ or 21+ would be THE thing to do. Rank it like tobacco and alcohol. You gotta be a certain age to get it.

Also, like a drivers licence, you would have to pass a test that would ask you a series of questions on marijuana, about the effects, the consequences, your ability to do stuff etc. Once you would be the legal age and would have that "licence" then you would be able to buy marijuana and smoke it legally in restricted specified areas.

That's what I think.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LmOkEs
    i hate reading shit like this nobody's gonna be gettin straight f's start smokin weed and then get straight a's and be at the top of the class n shit..bull..
    not true at all man, I've always made A's and B's, but my grades are higher on average when I'm smoking more...
    I think it's because of the stress relief.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHui
    Making an 18+ or 21+ would be THE thing to do. Rank it like tobacco and alcohol. You gotta be a certain age to get it.

Also, like a drivers licence, you would have to pass a test that would ask you a series of questions on marijuana, about the effects, the consequences, your ability to do stuff etc. Once you would be the legal age and would have that "licence" then you would be able to buy marijuana and smoke it legally in restricted specified areas.

That's what I think.
    You think the same test and licence thing should be for alcohol and tobacco also?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by king kong
    It's near the Netherlands
    lmao

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by j842p
    You think the same test and licence thing should be for alcohol and tobacco also?
    Not tobacco since that doesn't intoxicate, but mabey you should have to have a licence to buy alcohol. That way, if you fuck up and drive drunk or something, then they could pull your alcohol licence.. I actually think that would be a good idea.. It would probably reduce a lot of alcohol related tragedies. They could do the same thing with a marijuana licence..
    Apology is policy

Lake Placid, NY A.K.A the middle of nowhere
    Post Thanks / Like
    if it ever gets legalized you should have to take a test and get your licence to smoke lol
    cuase alot of people dont know how to somke repsonibley like if im gunna go driving im not gunna take 20 bong ripps before it ahha ya know so that would be cool to have a little card in you wallet you could show to gas sations to buy weed haha
    i had a hard run
    runnin from your window
    with all that runnin
    i woundered if you cared
    i had a run in
    run around and a run down
    run around the corner
    lord i run smack into a tree
    i had to moooooooove
    really had to mooo oooev
    thats why if you please
    i am on my bendin knees