If legalized

should there be an 18 or older age restriction?

• Yes

Votes: 34 69.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters

knifesrcoolnstu

if marijuana was legalized, should there be an age restriction of 18 or older? i say yeah, because if i were a parent, i wouldn't want my 3 year old kid (if i had one that is) to be hittin a bong.. that would be scary

Yes... but it would probably be most likely 21 instead of 18, due to the intoxication effects etc

knifesrcoolnstu said:
where is holland? i'd be interested in going there and seeing what it's like

if you dont mind me asking, are you in school still? what grad. Because
knowing where holland is, is pretty basic knowledge, is it cos your not far in school, or cos your school system sucks?

phYscHo said:
if you dont mind me asking, are you in school still? what grad. Because
knowing where holland is, is pretty basic knowledge, is it cos your not far in school, or cos your school system sucks?

Actually, I think it's because America has so many states. It's hard enough to teach someone the location of 50 states and hundreds of major cities AND then teach them the location of other countries and cities half way around the world, especially when most Americans (sadly) don't care about Europe personally. I do, but most people here don't.

Our public school system sucks, but our universities are top-notch. There are some equal quality ones scattered in Europe, but given the high number of major and specialized universities in America, our educational system is pretty damn good. College here is VERY expensive though.

no

it shouldnt be judged by age it should be judge by fuckin common sence, most 15 year olds i know who kick it and blaze know how to do it and do it responsibly and in a positive way. its changed some of my young friends education, they would get high and use it in a positive way. so they would find school interesting and beleive it or not, theyre A students now, the lowest theyve got in there new high school is a C

and they used to be straigh F students.

so it just goes to show you that MANY people are different and no person in a certain age by anothers actions. most people can handle it, others cant.

if the world wasnt so impatient they would give people some COMMON SENCE and personal analasys test and quizes. but they cant becuase theres too many haters and people who fuck it up for others.. just my opinion

MeeKLo said:
I Hope My Previous Message Was Read And Someone Aknowledged It.
It's true, but dont you think it would be kinda hard for marijuana sellers/distributors (if it were legal) to judge someone by their "common sense" level? Age limits are definately not fool-proof, but at this point it is the only option.

yes but there would be no drug dealers

the reason why marijuana is outlawed here is becuase everyone is so cuatious and the government cannot make money off of it,

in other places they can give a shit, as long as your havin a good safe time

if legalized maybe the gov can have the peace and patience to give 21 and under's to TAKE a common sence test, maybe they could put my ass in a lab wit buds and see what i do wit my high times, just gimmie something creative ill make a change in my life, mutha fuckassssssss!

LEGALIZE!

A common sense test wouldn't do so well in the public's eye. Too many people would bitch, "It's not fair!" and people who didn't pass would get teased all the time. It wouldn't be a good idea in a political sense either.

haha

thats whats so fucked up

everyone fuckin has rights

that they assign to you

they think thats FREEDOM? GOVERNMENT ASSIGNED RIGHTS, AND WRONGS. HA!

whats so wrong wit me smokin bud if i want to

just goes to show you, another man runs your life, and my life.

here in canada .....in 2001 or 2002 when a guy of the government present the project of legalization the age for buy was 16 :D

I kind of have a yes and no feeling about legalizing marijuana
Yes deffinatly because we could do it more often and stuff but
NO because i love the thrill of smoking and theres a chance we could get cought but yea
Legalize it

it should be legal and there should be an age limit to buy 18 or up you can vote at 18 so why not use that age in this country you are consider an adult at 18 or we are told

Riiiiight

knifesrcoolnstu said:
where is holland? i'd be interested in going there and seeing what it's like

My advice to you is to buy a map! Think of where Europe is. :Rasta:

MeeKLo said:
it shouldnt be judged by age it should be judge by fuckin common sence, most 15 year olds i know who kick it and blaze know how to do it and do it responsibly and in a positive way. its changed some of my young friends education, they would get high and use it in a positive way. so they would find school interesting and beleive it or not, theyre A students now, the lowest theyve got in there new high school is a C

and they used to be straigh F students.

so it just goes to show you that MANY people are different and no person in a certain age by anothers actions. most people can handle it, others cant.

if the world wasnt so impatient they would give people some COMMON SENCE and personal analasys test and quizes. but they cant becuase theres too many haters and people who fuck it up for others.. just my opinion
i hate reading shit like this nobody's gonna be gettin straight f's start smokin weed and then get straight a's and be at the top of the class n shit..bull..

Making an 18+ or 21+ would be THE thing to do. Rank it like tobacco and alcohol. You gotta be a certain age to get it.

Also, like a drivers licence, you would have to pass a test that would ask you a series of questions on marijuana, about the effects, the consequences, your ability to do stuff etc. Once you would be the legal age and would have that "licence" then you would be able to buy marijuana and smoke it legally in restricted specified areas.

That's what I think.

LmOkEs said:
i hate reading shit like this nobody's gonna be gettin straight f's start smokin weed and then get straight a's and be at the top of the class n shit..bull..
not true at all man, I've always made A's and B's, but my grades are higher on average when I'm smoking more...
I think it's because of the stress relief.

DaHui said:
Making an 18+ or 21+ would be THE thing to do. Rank it like tobacco and alcohol. You gotta be a certain age to get it.

Also, like a drivers licence, you would have to pass a test that would ask you a series of questions on marijuana, about the effects, the consequences, your ability to do stuff etc. Once you would be the legal age and would have that "licence" then you would be able to buy marijuana and smoke it legally in restricted specified areas.

That's what I think.
You think the same test and licence thing should be for alcohol and tobacco also?

Back
Top Bottom