Scribblings....

i agree with the old guy completely

why's eryone all pushin tha point bout bein a pothead or a poser. why u gotta worry bout if they do it cause they think it make them cool or if they do it to just do it. when we high we all getta long the same anyway so what the fuck do it matter? just shut the fuck up n go roll 1~!~

well the only difference really is, people that smoke it too be cool, dont smoke as much, hence giving you the upper hand (if you can smoke alot)
but either way
this isnt fuckin highschool, who says who is cool

phYscHo said:
well the only difference really is, people that smoke it too be cool, dont smoke as much, hence giving you the upper hand (if you can smoke alot)
but either way
this isnt fuckin highschool, who says who is cool

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

Wrong, sir! lol

You actually believe that the more you smoke, they cooler you are? Welcome to EXACTLY what people are talking about when they say POSER.

It's not how much you smoke, it's the reason you smoke. Do you smoke because it's fun, calms your nerves, makes you think rationally, makes you think irrationally, cures boredom, cures pain, cures discomfort? Or do you smoke because it's what you see on TV and what all the popular kids are doing?

If you think the only difference in potheads is the quantity of pot we smoke, you might be surprised that I only used to smoke a joint of schwag per day versus some people here that smoke a quarter of dro per day. The people that a lot of us consider "posers" would be considered posers no matter what they were doing. The idea of "posers" isn't so much about HOW they try to fit in, but WHY they try to fit in. They try to fit in because they lack sense of self. That's why they have to "pose," to gain a sense of self by surrounding themselves with people they want to be like

you can pick out the people being who they are not because theres a sense of fellowship/brotherhood/kin? between smokers. ive seen some people being who they are not in my time. people talking like bob marley is their best friend (not that i have anything against bob) and i smoked so much the other day. ya know what im talking about?

defined by me a stoned rambling is either talking/writing odd but still kinda followable or the big guns where your brain connects to your hands (wether it be typing or writing) and you write down your thoughts as fast as you think them. its fun as hell to see what the brain is doing.

Back
Top Bottom