What's the funniest thing you've said/done/thought while high?

unfortunitly, i am a stoner, and as such my long term memory is gone, which reminds me that my short term memory is gone, but its all good, everything is funny so im pretty sure i didntmiss out on much

this is one thing that i've done

i went to subway with some of my friends. I went up to the counter like it was mcdonalds and was waiting for the lady at the other end of the counter to take my order. she was saying something to me, i guess that she was telling me that i make my sandwich first. i was too stoned to know what the hell she was saying, so i stood there like a jackass until she came over and took my order. so i ordered two cokes and a meatball sub. she said 6.75. i handed her five bucks. she told me that it was 6.75, so i said "oohhhhhh" and handed her another dollar. then she told me that i need 75 more cents. and i leaned back and started laughing. by this time my friends are laughing their asses off at the table, so i walked back there in the middle of my order to see what they were laughing at. i forget what happened, then i got my sub and we ate it. when we left i asked them what they were laughing at, they told me that i was supposed to order my sub first and that the lady was trying to tell me that.

best thing was me and two other of my friends were downstairs in my basement. we smoked a couple bowls, then we just sat there and looked at each other and laughed for like 30 mins.

A couple old friends of mine were sitting around one night.

Chris, who had a pack of cigs, let Jon bum one, and Jon put it behind his ear. When Chris got one out for himself, and Jon took it right out of his hand.

So Chris argued with Jon for a little while, and then it went silent.

Chris faked Jon out by kinda jolting forward. Jon flinched, and the cigarette flew out of his hand, through the air, right into Chris's hand.

It was pretty fuckin cool.

:D

haha

haha, great story king kong. i have so many memories from getting high and i can't even remember like any of them. the only one i can remember was one where i told my friend that "i paid for some acid this weekdend" in this busy store and he like freaked out and he was like "WHAT? YOU PAID FOR SOME ASS THIS WEEKEND???" real loud. lol it was funny. i never got the acid or my money back though. ill have to call the kid again... he has 30 bucks of mine

hi

i dont know why it was so funny, but when me and my friend were getting hot dogs i refered to it as a hamburger once and laughed my ass off. i dont know why it was so funny, it was though

ok, this one time i was smokin with my friends behind an abandoned mill in the middle of town. when we got done, i asked my friend for a cigarette since I didn't have any. i didn't want to smoke it just yet, so i put it behind my ear and got up. when we started walking, i felt a "twig" in my hair. so without looking I grabbed the "twig" out of my hair and broke it. i looked down at it after I broke it and realized that it was the cigarette i put behind my ear literally 5 seconds ago. so then, i walked around with it im my hands for 5 minutes trying to think of what to do with it. finally i dropped it on the ground. when we came back that way, i saw it on the sidewalk, so i picked it up and smoked it.

one time we was blazing and some guy tried to jump us with a cro bar and we split and when i cuaght up wit my friends he was running becuase the guy had a bat and he fuckin tripped becuase he was so stoned it was hilarious he ate dirt. the guy was just trying to scare us tho no harm done.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!! FUNNY SHIT!

i rememeber we was high and my friends were all there and the cops was coming, so we all started walking down and leave, and my friend, the ONLY ONE THAT DID IT OUT OF THE 8 OF US, just being so high, jumped up and grabed an 11 foot high wall and jumped it, i had to pretend i was cleaning the sidewalk of a mexican food place by wattering it with a hose. but the strupid cops didnt notice and i saw my friend walking down the other street way over there and he was skipping hahaha he was mocking the cops and they went after them and he ran and they couldnt find him or catch him ahahahahaa

This may not fall under the catagory of "funny" but it's still pretty humorous. The story takes place 4:20 weekend of this year.

My friend lives in an apartment complex and tehre's a small parking lot in the back with a garage (available for rent by the tenents). We went to smoke behind the garage (as usual) at night when everyone was possibly asleep. We were standing there and all of the sudden we hear a car pull up suddenly from the other side of the garage. We stood there, scared shitless just waiting for someone/thing to come over where we were and see us. We stood there for a few minutes then we went back to smoking, thinking it was just some guy coming home. The next night, though, was the top. Same situation but this time we saw a light, that looked like a cop's search light, flash a few times. We stood there again for a few minutes scared utterly shitless before I went around the edge of the garage and checked. Nothing. We took a few more hits then went back inside. I *think* that light came from another complex that was next to the one where we were.

I swear, the looks on our faces. It was like a combonation of "oh shit" and "goddamnit."

the day before school started, my friend and I were at his house, and noone was home so we smoked up all day. i always get really good hookups, so me and him are smoking some badass shit in his backyard. we smoke 2 bowls and go inside to make sandwiches. when i finish making my sandwich, i pointed at the sandwich, spun around in a circle and pointed at it again. i see my friend laughing his ass off and i was so high i didnt even remember i did the little dance. once he told me about it i remembered though. we refer to it as the 'sandwich dance'.

i got fucked up wit my friend. we was at her house n my mom was on her way to come get me (it takes like 40 min 2 get there) so we hurried up n smoked a phatty.... i had like 5/6 of it cus she dont like to smoke nothin while her mom home. anyways.... we stayed outside n was chillin waitin for my mom to get there.... when she finally did i had done forgot where the fuck i was n heather was all go inside n get yo shit... so i went to go inside but i went to tha wrong house.....(she live in a trailer park) anyway..... i was standin in the middle of sum ladys livin room n i didnt kno who tha fuck she was n i was all what u do wit my stuff... she got all freaked out n went to call tha cops n then saved my the bell heather come runnin in there n was all jennifer u at tha wrong house.... i dont remember much else than that sept tha fact when i got in tha car my mom asked me why i went in the wrong house n i just started laughin my ass off. actually i hadnt remembered ne of that at all till heather mentioned it to me tha next day at skool n i was all omg why the fuck u let me do that?...

this happened just last wednesday...
me and 3 of my friends went outside to the swing to smoke a joint(1 of my friends doesn't smoke anymore) so were sitting there passing around the joint when his little sister comes out the door and says that his dad was watching us from inside the garage, we look up and sure enough his dad walks out of the garage. (we thought that he left) so were sitting there with our jaws hanging wide open staring at him for the longest time. i knew that his dad was cool with it because he jokes about us being stoners and shit like that... so then he says, "you guys have the most paranoid looks on your faces i've ever seen" and then he imitated our faces and i just busted out laughing. my other friend asked him if he wanted us to put it out, he said he doesn't care, because we'll probably just go smoke it somewhere else. that was the funniest thing that's happened in a long while.

yeah me and my cousin were in this park back home and i go to tackle him cause he's throwin shit at me so i go and grab him throw him down on the ground and i pick up this huge ass stick bigger than my arm and i start swingin not tryin to hit and then i throw it down and start walkin and so he picks up the stick and is like cryin (he's 14) and he's threating to throw it at me so say you wouldn't fuckin dare and then bam it hits me right in the leg and i jumped right before it hit so it felt like i flipped over and my cousin is just laughin while i'm swearin as loud as i can and this old couples just stares at me and starts laughin and then i get up and fall over so the old people are laughin at me and i just started rollin around laughin cause it hurt so bad

the funny time i had was when my friends brother busted some scooby snacks, oh wait that sucked ass because i ended up on the floor in a pile of puke...
lsd + weed + bong = swallowing macaroni and cheese when the cheese is boiling, then eating clobs of vanilla ice cream and having a bomb go off inside of you and not realizing it until u wake up an hour later...

fun eh?

One time, me and two other of my friends smoked up behind the movie theater. I had bought a half of some really bomb hydro, pretty close to one hit quitter. Anyways, we smoked like 2 bowls and we were pretty ripped. We went in bought our tickets. We were hungry so i decided to get some popcorn, after the girl gets it all set and i pay her she asks if i want salt. i took the salt from her and just shook it straight up above my popcorn. All i can hear is my friends laughing thier asses off when i look at the girl and i found out i had dashed all the salt all over her face. She was covered in it, we jsut sat there laughing for like 10 mins holding up the line.

one day this kid i was smoking with out of the blue says "man i could be gay but i dont choose to be" it was the funniest shit ever

Back
Top Bottom