Am I crazy, or am I an artistic genius or something?

StayBlazin716

So, I was smoking what my dude said was 'Trainwreck' and of course, I was stoned. I started zoning out staring at the ceiling and something hit me. (Note: The ceiling was textured like a cave ceiling) I was looking at the ceiling and slowly an image appeared to me. Not just any image, the well-known, Mona Lisa. My brother told me I crazy, but I swear to god I saw Mona Lisa detail for detail. Any thoughts?

The ceiling has many of the popcorn textures which allow our brains to connect the dots. Like the ancients look up at the stars and create the constellations. The images you've seen already in your mind and the brain made connections and projected the image larger, allowing you to see among the textures. Let your eyes wander longer and you see all sorts of stuff, from faces, to places, and words and famous paintings. So basically, you cannot see anything up there unless your mind already seen it somewhere prior during your years of living.

Seeing art reveal that you have the artistic mind. Cannabis provide the creative outlet to the harsh reality of this world.

It's weird though, because I can envision images for days and days. However, if you throw me in front of a drawing pad, or a painting canvas, no way, can't do it. Throw a camera in my hands though, I'll take some pictures like you thought a professional did. Photography or music is about as artistic as I am. I am more logical then anything.

Back
Top Bottom