A Nation Gone to Pot

J9BLACK

What will we get by winning our war against cannabis prohibition?

Will we become a nation that the rest of the world sees as drug addicts? The cartels and big pharma already share that view.

When the weed is free, how many of the faces that we see in the neighborhood would be faces of the medicated and high? Is it that clerk at the store, or driver or that postman? What if someday we are all walking around high, all the time. What if between alcohol, coffee, and prozac...we already are. We would be detatched from the real world like a family glued to the TV hour after hour. Would it bother you?

If we were to quit our foreign wars, and withdraw peacefully to our borders to live out our remaining banana republic years peacefully with the middle east, would it bother you? We the United States of America would be a nation gone to pot, living in peace, the lion become the lamb.

Prepared for the slaughter.

Would it bother you?

There are many with addictive personalities that already stay high all day all night. For some they have a tolerance that can handle this
well and never miss a beat in life and are outstanding model citizens. Some get really high like me and make special time in their lives to sit down with a bowl and enjoy a buzz responsibly just like you can a beer.
There are always going to be gluttons in life that have no self control whether it be legal or not and give medical marijuana a bad name by walking around in public all red eyed and goofy and can't carry on a intelligent conversation to save their own lives.
Prohibition is wrong period it is our right as humans to medicate with what ever we see fit as long as it is not hurting others.

As cannabis growers and smokers we are representing our medicine through our lives and actions. So next time you are out in public places do medical marijuana a favor and toke responsible. You can play cheech and chong at home. ( I do love me some cheech and chong) Ps I have smoked all day and night before in my younger years so I know from my own life that too much of a good thing can be negative ( for me).:thumb:

I am a patient, but to others a pot head addict, packing semi-automatic assault rifles, capable of any crime to feed my habit. None of which is true.

Fucking unbelievable. I have always, always been a fan of cannabis from 16 on, even when I abstained. Even when I voted Republican. Even as I sat in church. Now that I know what cannabis really is, how to grow it, prepare it and consume in a variety of ways...I say cannabis is a gift from the Lord himself.

Cannabis is Medicine for Man. I want that engraved on my urn.

:amen:

It's a interesting question because there are a lot of people who smoke already. It's not the end of the world. I seen some funky stuff because of mexican brick back in the day. But after growing this weed, I can honestly say it is a gift. I don't know if you could do your best programming high because that takes a very clear memory as with other occupations that require quick recall. But you don't see a lot of guys who have these jobs drinking on the job either. So really nothing would change that I can see.

The prison economy is setup to take advantage of the poor too. With police in the poorest neighborhoods putting that population in jail while the middle class and rich get a free pass. They can't catch what they don't see. They don't see where they're not at. The whole thing is screwed up.

Back
Top Bottom