The First Time...

Kronik Alien

The first time i took my friends bud into my own hands.. i smelled it for about an hour.I loved the smell right away.The next day, my friend and i bought half a gram and smoked it from an apple.Right then and there i felt like mary jane would be a big part of my life.Post some "First Time" stories here.

errrrr.... when my first time is not intentionally... coz' i was drunk and i thought i was smoking a stick of cigar but the smoke coming out smells good.... so from then on i smoke weeds as my cigar every day... its kinda a huge part of my being..... today, i do help me stay up to study....

It was New Years Eve, and my friends parents were gone, so he rolled a joint, and we went out onto his porch. It was just me and him, and we finished it, than walked around the school, our old elementary school, he lived right behind it. We go inside and I just start laughing at a book and shit. I was so high. It was great. There was another one of my friends there, but he didn't start smokin for another 3 weeks or so.

my first time was kinda crazy. i was at a friends house and he had 2 othere friends over. once his mom was sleeping, and one of the othere friends fell asleep, he had us go sit at the table. he pulled out a contact lens case with both sides full with chron.
we went out side and we started to smoke, it was me and the othere guys first time, so we didint know what to do, but we started to get the hang of it. i enved up taking in more smoke than air by the end of it and my friend who was geting me stoned was like "slow down man".
we went back in to his room and put on this spacy song and layed there in the dark and i kept seeing things flowt around in the air. then the room would change sizes alot... it was crazy. im the only one i know who sees lots of shit on weed

Zarkn said:
my first time was kinda crazy. i was at a friends house and he had 2 othere friends over. once his mom was sleeping, and one of the othere friends fell asleep, he had us go sit at the table. he pulled out a contact lens case with both sides full with chron.
we went out side and we started to smoke, it was me and the othere guys first time, so we didint know what to do, but we started to get the hang of it. i enved up taking in more smoke than air by the end of it and my friend who was geting me stoned was like "slow down man".
we went back in to his room and put on this spacy song and layed there in the dark and i kept seeing things flowt around in the air. then the room would change sizes alot... it was crazy. im the only one i know who sees lots of shit on weed
lol... sounds like youve been eating shroomz

I wish i could see things when im under the influence.. um my first time was about 3 years ago when i was a freshmen in high school. I went to my uncle's friends pad and a group of older "pot heads" were there hitting gravitys and when it was my turn to take a hit i looked to my uncle and he said rip it haha so i did and now here i am. Has anyone ever seen that picture of that cat with the big ass smile on his face well that's pretty much what i looked like.. all stupid faced... white rhyno will do that to ya :)

Kronik Alien said:
lol... sounds like youve been eating shroomz

i know man. it was fucked up.

oh fuck ! i just remembered. my frined also had a clock that would project the time on to the roof so when your laying down you can look up and see it. every time i looked at it the time would change to random fuckin things. i just looked up and said "theres a clock on the cealing! Bhahaahahahahaha !"

that one kept me almost in tears for 5 mins... god i feel stupid... but hell the room would change size so damn much. all i could see was the walls just moving close to me, then far away and shit... there was only one othere time i have ever seen shit like that when smoking weed. that was last april 20th... i was high from morning to night for 3 full days... damn... i wanna say it was fun, but i cant remember alot of it lol.

Zarkn said:
i know man. it was fucked up.

oh fuck ! i just remembered. my frined also had a clock that would project the time on to the roof so when your laying down you can look up and see it. every time i looked at it the time would change to random fuckin things. i just looked up and said "theres a clock on the cealing! Bhahaahahahahaha !"

that one kept me almost in tears for 5 mins... god i feel stupid... but hell the room would change size so damn much. all i could see was the walls just moving close to me, then far away and shit... there was only one othere time i have ever seen shit like that when smoking weed. that was last april 20th... i was high from morning to night for 3 full days... damn... i wanna say it was fun, but i cant remember alot of it lol.
muhaha

my first time was at 13.i was at a friends house he asked if i ever smoked weed and i said no.so he said do you want to try it .i said ya ill give it a try he gave me a bowl to myself i smoked it and felt great then i put in some rage against the machine.ever since then ive been toking

My first time was when i was 13 too. 7th grade. I met this mexican kid Antonio and we started talking and he said he was in a gang and i found him interesting. Then he came into school with red eyes and i was like "Antonio!, have you been smoking??" and he said yea and i told him i have never smoked before and he said he would give a roach some day. I said ok and the next day he borught one. I was so excited i told one of my friends and we went to his house down into his basement into this little room and we sat on some buckets. Then i took it out and smelled it... it smelled so damn good. I love the smell of weed. So we lit it and got like 3 puffs each out of it. And we sat around his house not really feeling anything but we knew we liked and and eventually we started smoking more and more and introducing pot to our other friends... and then it seemed like my whole town smoked. Its quite bonding thing i think. Now i smoke usually a few times a week and then let my tolerence build up. Fun times fun times..-Hood

first time

my first time i traded my friend a black n mild for a little sack enough for one bowl, and she made me a tin foil bowl. i smoked it by myself in my bathroom, stunk up my whole house, and didnt get high, bummer man. but i kept blazin and now i can hit it like a killer, and smoke w/ the best of em, hell ya.

first time i ever smoked was the most trippy experience ever. I hit my first cone and coughed for like half an hour. Then hit 2nd, 3rd, 4th. My friends thought it was funny so they let me keep going. I cant remember how much I had but i can remember standing in the middle of a football field at one in the morning and watching a star wars spaceship battle going on in the sky....ive never looked back!

My first time was when i was in like 6th grade with my brother because he was always a wicked stoner, and on christmass eve at like 11 he asked me if i wanted to smoke and i sadi sure what the hell, from then on i have been a wicked stoner, i dont think i have gone a day with out smoking since...

I prolly smoke 3 or 4 times before i really got high for the first time. Because the first 3 or 4 times were so far apart that they rly didnt do anything. But anyways the first time i got high i was like 14. My brother and our friend came out for the weekend. He brought out a phat eight of sum wicked shit laced wit coke. Lemme tell you i was str8 fucked up. My friend that brought it was talkn in a wierd voice when in actuallity he wasnt. I was hearin things i came home got lost in to ICP's Riddlebox and was blazed the whole day. Ever since then smokin has been a constant and will continue to be constant.

First time i snuck onto the mini golf course less the half a block away from my shore house, the summer going into 7th grade i smoked in the cave just sittin there it was so coool, i had 2 grams of hydro with just 3 people and it was our first times i was so high i just sat in that cave hearing my echo, it was the most amazing event of my life and has changed it forever lol

my first time was smoking was the day after halloween with my sister. she got a gram from her friend and rolled it all in a joint, that night we went in my backyard and started chiefing it down, not realizing that my dad was a few feet in front of us washing dishes, he was oblivious and we finished my first spliff, didnt get that high but oh what it led to... :p

Back
Top Bottom