a marijuana story, salude

I just wanted to tell a marijuana related story.

me and the missus did a once in several lifetimes trip a few years ago, for a few years.

while staying in Mexico, Rincon DE guiabitos, silly tablet, we pulled our 5th wheel trailer into a lot a fellow had in the back of his little apartment building. all we could find. the owner had a couple of locals working for him cleaning up, cutting down coconuts so they did fall on the gringos and other menial jobs. the owner did not have much nice to say, later, about those two 'cocaine sniffing tequila drinking rubbies', ( kinda his words).

anyway, we pulled in, got set up and I took my guitar outside to play, like I like to do, and these two fellas came over and just could not get enough of this. not because of my great playing, trust me. we gave them a beer and sang them a few songs. they were literally rolling around in the dirt and grass, I guess why, still not sure why, just happy I guess.

to make a long story longer, I thought, because I like to smoka da weed, and we had none because we just entered Mexico recently, I thought maybe I would ask thes two fellas. so I did. even though I spoke next to zero Spanish and they spoke zero English, I was not difficult to get my question across. sure, they said.

I gave them 200pesos, twenty dollars, and they left

we never saw them for a few days, but we were in town for a month so we were not worried. one day we were walking in town and we ran into the two and some of their pals. they were so happy to see us and we met their friends etc. they asked us th wait for five minutes and when he came back he pulled out this bag and kinda stuffed it in my belly to hide. I figured out what was going on and hid the package, though I barely could it was so big.

we hurried home and in our trailer open up a bag about a half pound of buds anyone would be very proud of. it was a very pleasant experience indeed, cheers, nivek

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom