One hell of a buzz kill!

cfriday8

Talk about a buzz kill....

So any body know the song... Bitch don't kill my vibe... Well this is the the perfect situation. So I visited my girlfriend for like 4 weeks. I get back home and I get settled in and I'm sitting there hitting a nice blunt.... there's another story to that damn thing as well reply if you want to know that.... andddd My girlfriend texted me and said she hasn't had her period yet.. So immediately I lose that nice high I have aquired from a good nice day of hard work in the "garden." And I freak out and I turn blue in the face and drop the blunt and burn a dad gum hole in my shorts... So I sit there and I think about it... So January had 31 days and her, . , was Feb 4th. And February had 28 days.. And today was March 8th.. Sooo I thought that her period would be four days later... But I was high so I really did not know if that made sense and I still don't know today!! So I start looking up a plan b and a pregnancy test... And my girlfriend sends me a snap chat and I'm thinking it's of her stomach... And it turns out to be a pregnancy test... I glare at it in remorse and look... I see the typical thing... And I see the line...and my girlfriend says... Well at least I'm not pregnant!! I cried a little bit!! One of the happiest moments of my life... Sooo I'm finishing that good ole blunt with a new pair of shorts on... And I got me a couple of bowls to smoke also! I hope you enjoyed this as much as I hated it... But like always there is a happy ending! Stay high and stay fly!!

Back
Top Bottom