Green Dragon & The Pixie Plant — A Fairy Tale for Adults

GreenDragon13

Hi Everyone. Just a little 420 fantasy story for all of you guys & gals. Hope you enjoy reading it. It was fun to write.

~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o

Green Dragon was born a great long time ago. It was a time of enchanted creatures, before even the Great Pyramids were built. But there were certainly many people. The humans were ever curious, and sometimes went where they did not belong. The pixies of the forest had hoped a frightening monster would scare off the curious, so they made one. One especially to protect their enchanted crops, which the woodland creatures knew as pixie plant.

One day, they left a single dark green egg left in the forest, from which Green Dragon was born. The pixies had hoped for a mischievous, trouble-making dragon, so they gave him no wings to upset him. But Green Dragon never knew he was supposed to have wings, so he did not think to be upset of it.

Being an earthbound dragon, he felt very much a part of the land. He spent most of his time grazing or watching the other creatures while hiding in the forest. He was only ever kind and helpful to his fellow creatures, and befriended whomever he met. He enjoyed roaming the land without ever being seen, finding wild pixie plant fields, and devouring the entire crop.

Before long, Green Dragon began to learn to breath out a great variety of different kinds of mists, smoke, and vapors from plants he had recently eaten. Especially enchanting was the pungent pixie plant smoke, which was undoubtedly his favorite. Green Dragon noticed it was a favorite among most of the woodland creatures, and it was certainly the pixes' choice.

He was very good at hiding, and hid easily from humans for all of his youth. Green Dragon discovered that he could surround himself with a special colorless, odorless vapor which made people forget they ever saw him, and instead remember only a good time.

He began to use his pixie herb formulas to help the woodland creatures. But he noticed that the animal that needed the most help was the human, so he began to help and befriend humans as well. He found the humans fascinating because they walked upright, and were very intelligent for a hairless ape.

He enjoyed suddenly appearing alongside weary or lost travelers and lifting their spirits by enveloping them in his special smoke. Knowing well the land, he advised them of any dangers of their route, as well as which places are worth visiting.

Green Dragon has fire-breathing ability which he keeps secret so as not to scare anyone. Since he is a kind dragon, he would never use it to harm another living thing, nor has he ever need to. In fact, Green Dragon only breathes fire when it will save a life.

For a long time, people believed his smoke was magic. But then it happened that he appeared to a lost family of pilgrims stranded in the cold and dark. Since there were too many to carry to safety, Green Dragon lit a fire with little hesitation or regard for his secret.

It was only then that people began to realize that Green Dragon's magic smoke and vapor come from the massive amounts of pixie plant he ingests! He quietly coughs forth the plants he desires, heats them inside his throat, and exhales as helpful smoke and vapors for the benefit of all around him.

It was not very long before the news of Green Dragon’s secret spread throughout the land. People began to seek out the herb for themselves, and quickly learned that many useful things can be made of the plant, like rope, cloth, and paper. The plant also worked as a medicine for a great variety of ailments. The pixie plant became very popular among humans, and this made Green Dragon very happy, for the plant was now everywhere to be found.

And now, even the pixies are pleased. They have a grand old time watching humans fumble and act a fool when they take their first ever smoke of pixie plant. But, being mischievous creatures, they sometimes steal your very first high. However, people generally agree that this is a very small price to pay for having about the countless benefits of the wonderous, potent pixie plant.

The End

~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o

Thanks for reading.
Hey you found my secret message! Very good for you! You're not so high after all.

: )

Pixies apparently stole my first high, because I remember it clearly. Would I if I were very stoned? Bad pixie!

Ya, it took quite a few good highs to write :) Like I tell non-pot smokers, "I smoke pot -- so that you don't have to." (They can benefit from my creative highs (and those of other artistic smokers)) Ah, the magic of pixie plant.

Back
Top Bottom